Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Mar 21 2013
By: Crimson_Ryan Treasure Hunter 8522 posts
Online

Kojima slips up! Kojima Productions confirmed to be behind TPP!

41 replies 301 views Edited Mar 21, 2013

Kojima dun goofd.

 

Well, there you have it folks. We don't even have to wait until GDC to find out the truth. Now that the mystery has been taken out of the equation, all we have to ask now is: Is TPP Ground Zeroes? Or are they two seperate projects? Kojima is taking Ground Zeroes and the FOX Engine on a 90 minute panel. But what will we see? What will we *experience*? What will we claim is CG but is really just a person? What if the world around us is CG and we're the Fox Engine?

 


I'll leave you to ponder on that.

Take back the future
Message 1 of 42 (301 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/28/2006
Offline
32891 posts
 

Re: Kojima slips up! Kojima Productions confirmed to be behind TPP!

[ Edited ]
Mar 21, 2013

er, i dont see anything? is there a pic of this tweet or the pic he uploaded?

all i see is a few paragraphs all saying "he slipped up". :smileytongue:

 

TPP_GDC2013

 

BF3zZd7CIAEUHeH.jpg large.jpg


Message 2 of 42 (290 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/31/2005
Online
8325 posts
 

Re: Kojima slips up! Kojima Productions confirmed to be behind TPP!

Mar 21, 2013

There was never a mystery about TPP being MGS, it was always obvious. The only mystery is how it ties into Ground Zeroes, and why he decided to do this whole fake game thing. :smileymad:

Message 3 of 42 (283 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/28/2006
Offline
32891 posts
 

Re: Kojima slips up! Kojima Productions confirmed to be behind TPP!

Mar 21, 2013

VR_F0X wrote:

There was never a mystery about TPP being MGS, it was always obvious. The only mystery is how it ties into Ground Zeroes, and why he decided to do this whole fake game thing. :smileymad:


because its Kojima. im sure in his head thise whole ruse was a lot more awesome, much like every idea he has.

 

also, it appears that the trailer is nearly 5 minutes long. so it looks like it will be a theatrical one and not a teaser. hope its in English.


Message 4 of 42 (280 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/20/2008
Offline
7393 posts
 

Re: Kojima slips up! Kojima Productions confirmed to be behind TPP!

Mar 21, 2013

I thought Kojima worked on Macs, not PCs.

Message 5 of 42 (278 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/28/2006
Offline
32891 posts
 

Re: Kojima slips up! Kojima Productions confirmed to be behind TPP!

Mar 21, 2013

SergeantVincent wrote:

I thought Kojima worked on Macs, not PCs.


nah, he just gets paid by Apple for product placement but actually uses PCs.

no one can develop an actual game on a Mac, silly. :smileytongue:


Message 6 of 42 (274 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/04/2009
Offline
3848 posts
 

Re: Kojima slips up! Kojima Productions confirmed to be behind TPP!

Mar 21, 2013

I like how this have no official source of anything.

 

But as everybody said, the mystery is not that KP is tied to The Phantom Pain, but how TPP is tied to the MGS timeline, if it's MGS5 or Ground Zeroes or Metal Gear Downside or something.

 photo Big-Boss-and-DD-Banner_zpsadb52d17.jpg
Message 7 of 42 (265 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/28/2006
Offline
32891 posts
 

Re: Kojima slips up! Kojima Productions confirmed to be behind TPP!

[ Edited ]
Mar 21, 2013

WillyMGS wrote:

I like how this have no official source of anything.

 

But as everybody said, the mystery is not that KP is tied to The Phantom Pain, but how TPP is tied to the MGS timeline, if it's MGS5 or Ground Zeroes or Metal Gear Downside or something.


Kojima posted the picture himself on his Japanese Twitter account. :smileytongue:

 

https://twitter.com/Kojima_Hideo/status/314675167836119041

 


Message 8 of 42 (262 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/04/2009
Offline
3848 posts
 

Re: Kojima slips up! Kojima Productions confirmed to be behind TPP!

Mar 21, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

WillyMGS wrote:

I like how this have no official source of anything.

 

But as everybody said, the mystery is not that KP is tied to The Phantom Pain, but how TPP is tied to the MGS timeline, if it's MGS5 or Ground Zeroes or Metal Gear Downside or something.


Kojima posted the picture himself on his Japanese Twitter account. :smileytongue:

 

https://twitter.com/Kojima_Hideo/status/314675167836119041

 


OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH... Now we are talking.

 

Anyway, Kojima already knew he was fooling no one at this time. Or maybe this is all part of his plan to make the world she envisioned a reality! :smileysurprised:

 photo Big-Boss-and-DD-Banner_zpsadb52d17.jpg
Message 9 of 42 (256 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 08/18/2009
Online
6937 posts
 

Re: Kojima slips up! Kojima Productions confirmed to be behind TPP!

Mar 22, 2013

Kojima and his promos lol im probably getting the game

                            KANE-FIRE


                           Twitter  Welcoming Committee [INFO] Final Fantasy Type-0 HD WWE 2K15 Game Nights [INFO] WWE2K15 [INFO] Final Fantasy VII [INFO] Resident Evil Revelations 2 [INFO] Resident Evil HD Youtube 

Message 10 of 42 (252 Views)
Reply
0 Likes