Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
562 posts

Re: THis game is better than COD, why is it less popular?

Feb 11, 2011

I've always liked the medel of honor games over the call of duty.

Call of duty has just become overhyped...i rented medel of honor last night and found myself enjoying it, i then tried multiplayer and i felt relaxed, there were NO idiots calling me names over the mic, or losers sending death threats just because they loose in a VIDEO GAME.

Message 41 of 58 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1803 posts

Feb 13, 2011

chastityv wrote:

I've always liked the medel of honor games over the call of duty.

Cool !

Free userbarsFree userbarsFree userbarsFree userbars
Message 42 of 58 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
45 posts

Feb 16, 2011

Modern Warfare was a first for its type of game. It made its own rules thats why its so popular it redefined FPS on a large multi system format. Kinda like Golden Eye did for the N64, Halo for the Xbox. It was more avaliable so more people played it and enjoyed. Sadly any game released after that in the Shooter Genre will be consider a knock off or a Wanna be Killer to that franchise. Those who aren't game enthusiest as ourself will pay every year for a new COD with a few old maps and a shorter story. I do enjoy the MW series just for the Online component. I pre-order MOH, and from the minute I began the game till the second I ended it i was fused with the story. I loved every moment of the game. I really do hope they release a better game this year just to reel me back in. The fact that I can play killing Americas enemy in current operations as multiple elite groups made it better.

I think what affected this game the most was the ban by Affess because most of the bases out here in Iraq, and also in Afghanistan are supply be a PX deter alot of sales. Military members love these type of games, and when they dont have the option to play it without ordering it through Amazon (Like I did) sucks. I recomend it to all my friends. The game sold well so I hope the next releases is fill with less negativity towards the game. However I hope Danger Close doesnt skimp out on making it something that doesnt bend to please the masses.

Message 43 of 58 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7092 posts

Feb 28, 2011

Bad Company 2 trumps all these FPS..... And Battlefield 3 will very well shut these games down!

Message 44 of 58 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
356 posts

Apr 26, 2011

I just picked this up today- I downloaded the newest update and it ran smooth for me..

The graphics were a little iffy but Other than that it feels like a BF2 on steroids with better graphics.

I Speak The Language Of Freedom....AMERICAN

Free userbars
Free userbarsFree userbars
Message 45 of 58 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
47 posts

Apr 27, 2011

cuz MOH doesnt have aimbot -_-

Message 46 of 58 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
96 posts

May 26, 2011

I think the reasons that MOH is less popular are actually strengths.

1. Only three classes to choose from simplifies things, and makes it to where you don't have to think too hard about your loadout.
  2. No perks makes the action a bit more realistic and consistent.
  3. Killstreak rewards being the same for all, but actually being able to select an offensive or defensive action is pretty cool.
Message 47 of 58 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Sep 25, 2011

I have the full version on PSP and I played a PS3 demo, so this may not be accurate. I think that they made the PSP version better in Campaign and inFrastructure. PS3 was a little easier and infrastructure had no players at all (considering most were on Black Ops).

Message 48 of 58 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
216 posts

Oct 12, 2011

I agree.  I recently started playing MOH multiplayer and I can't believe how much fun i've been having with it.  On the other hand, I just can't seem to make myself play Black Ops MP any more.

Message 49 of 58 (85 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 17, 2011

Hi all. I am very new to online games through ps3 (having been put off online games on the pc a few years ago). And I have to say that moh online I am Really enjoying.  Unlike other fps online I can survive for some time before death and I get my share of kills. (I'm not that great) have also just tried mw and while fun I just thought from an occasional gamers pov moh has it for instant accessibility and understanding of what to do.  I also feel that even though there isn't much chatter on headphones I have felt a team effort and people playing for objectives rather than kills. Perhaps I have been lucky.   I do have a question.    In looking at other forums it seems cheats etc are on pc servers.   What about ps3 as all the games I have been in have not had ridiculous kill to no death counts.  In fact I have found that even those with high kill scores also have death counts that look right. If you take my meaning.    Is there an issue on ps network. How would I see it as I just go into any game and take what I am given.   Cheers all.      

Message 50 of 58 (85 Views)
0 Likes