Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
111 posts

Re: THis game is better than COD, why is it less popular?

Feb 3, 2011

Mr_VonWolfhousen wrote:

And that sounds great in theory but how would you implement that in to the game?? Also what about all the deferent game modes what could have what ?

Have something like MAG has for command leadership you tick what box for what level of command you want to apply for where in this case its 3 boxes for sniper,special op's & MG'er....

If you dont get chosen for any of them your default weapon is your assault rifle.....

I'd be happy to see this in all the modes lol.....bar  maybe the one with the APC where you need a another RPG or 2....

Message 31 of 58 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
204 posts

Feb 4, 2011

saberdragon wrote:

Mr_VonWolfhousen wrote:

And that sounds great in theory but how would you implement that in to the game?? Also what about all the deferent game modes what could have what ?

Have something like MAG has for command leadership you tick what box for what level of command you want to apply for where in this case its 3 boxes for sniper,special op's & MG'er....

If you dont get chosen for any of them your default weapon is your assault rifle.....

I'd be happy to see this in all the modes lol.....bar  maybe the one with the APC where you need a another RPG or 2....

Nice ideal. Will see if EA will buy in to it.

Free userbarsFree userbarsFree userbarsFree userbarsFree userbarsFree userbarsFree userbarsFree userbars
Message 32 of 58 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
111 posts

Feb 4, 2011

Mr_VonWolfhousen wrote:

saberdragon wrote:

Mr_VonWolfhousen wrote:

Nice ideal. Will see if EA will buy in to it.

I very much doubt it lol......

I'm afraid the slaughter merchant lobby scream loud & developers listen to them , you have to let them have what they want or the dont buy the game & thats what its all about...

That was the beauty of MAG weapons , body armour , grenades & the such all had a weight allocation & the more kill kit you wanted you had to have less of something else , plus the weight effected your speed unlike here....

Message 33 of 58 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
69 posts

Feb 4, 2011

i actually like MOH both campaing and multiplayer. BO is a game to kill time and just have a good time. MOH is my choice of game been playing it for the past couple of nights.

Message 34 of 58 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
204 posts

Feb 5, 2011

TheAddict_420 wrote:

BO is a game to kill time and just have a good time.

That is the way I feel too.

Free userbarsFree userbarsFree userbarsFree userbarsFree userbarsFree userbarsFree userbarsFree userbars
Message 35 of 58 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3242 posts

Feb 6, 2011

sithaer wrote:

....Yeah no. No game could even come close to being as under-developed and trashy as this game. Even the CODs have better quality than this.

~ignoring the obvious sent of uneducated Troll in post~

Mobile suite Gundam Crossfire,  Lair, Haze, 90% of WII games, Mercenaries 2, Viking Battle for Asgard, Two worlds,  the list goes WAYYYYY on.

Message 36 of 58 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
204 posts

Feb 6, 2011

Duality_18 wrote:

sithaer wrote:

....Yeah no. No game could even come close to being as under-developed and trashy as this game. Even the CODs have better quality than this.

Mobile suite Gundam Crossfire,  Lair, Haze, 90% of WII games, Mercenaries 2, Viking Battle for Asgard, Two worlds,  the list goes WAYYYYY on.

Trolling isn't nice.

Message 37 of 58 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3242 posts

Feb 6, 2011

Mr_VonWolfhousen wrote:

Duality_18 wrote:

sithaer wrote:

Trolling isn't nice.

You are correct.

Message 38 of 58 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
204 posts

Feb 7, 2011

Duality_18 wrote:

Mr_VonWolfhousen wrote:

Duality_18 wrote:

sithaer wrote:

Trolling isn't nice.

You are correct.

Thanks I try to be.

Message 39 of 58 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1803 posts

Feb 7, 2011

I hate when you make a good post and some troll comes along.

Free userbarsFree userbarsFree userbarsFree userbars
Message 40 of 58 (109 Views)
0 Likes