Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
5081 posts

Re: THis game is better than COD, why is it less popular?

Dec 6, 2010

flagstealer wrote:

i like both MOH and COD ( i just got MOH yesterday). First impressions though are you die really quick and the player movements are a lot more realistic.

One question; why last night when i was in a full game did i not hear one other person with a headset?

yeah it can be quiet at times - really depends on what mode you are playing - what i did was started talking - and those who talked back and actually played i added as friends

Message 11 of 58 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
42 posts

Dec 6, 2010

MoH is a lot more realistic than COD theres a lot of crap in COD. in Crap Ops they got the timeline wrong, and also the FAMAS and AUG werent even made back then. on MoH,  when did terrorists get F2000.  Also, its cause MoH is older than COD and old MoH games did not have checkpoints (like, i failed the first level of MoH: Frontline a bazillion times before i beat it, was super hard cause i'd almost make it, but then get shot).

Message 12 of 58 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2923 posts

Dec 7, 2010
....Yeah no. No game could even come close to being as under-developed and trashy as this game. Even the CODs have better quality than this.
Sig3
Message 13 of 58 (133 Views)
Limit Breaker
27123 posts

Dec 7, 2010

I HAVEN'T EVEn opened COD but I am a huge fan of MOh so far. It has been a real exciting game to play instead of SOCOM and I had a great time with the single player as well.

Message 14 of 58 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2235 posts

Dec 7, 2010

Life-or-Death wrote:

I HAVEN'T EVEn opened COD but I am a huge fan of MOh so far. It has been a real exciting game to play instead of SOCOM and I had a great time with the single player as well.

so how does it answer topic's question : "why is it less popular?"

Photobucket
Message 15 of 58 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6512 posts

Dec 8, 2010

sithaer wrote:
....Yeah no. No game could even come close to being as under-developed and trashy as this game. Even the CODs have better quality than this.

This.

Message 16 of 58 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
82 posts

Dec 9, 2010

why?  What is your reasoning behind thinking this game is under developed?  If you can't back up what your opinion with informed statements then your nothing but an Activision fanboy and your statements mean nothing.

Message 17 of 58 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
80 posts

Dec 9, 2010

caldari_warrior wrote:

why?  What is your reasoning behind thinking this game is under developed?  If you can't back up what your opinion with informed statements then your nothing but an Activision fanboy and your statements mean nothing.

To start things off...Medal of Honor is run by EA.  A company that is well known for releasing some of the most pathetic add-on content ever.  They are also known for releasing "VIP" status, while a good thought, they fail to deliver completely in any regard.  Nobody feels like a "VIP" for getting remade maps with random game modes.  Or that joke of a mode they released in Medal of Honor...complete waste of time that was.

Furthermore, Medal of Honor gives you the absolute best guns in the game practically instantly.  There's no "unlocking" to be had.  Sure, you do technically unlock things, but for the last 8 or so ranks in each class you have nothing worth noting being unlocked.  Same goes for Bad Company 2 for that matter...something EA is also known for, making a complete grindfest of a game. 

Don't get me wrong, the game was fun, but after the first few hours things just lost their appeal completely.  There was nothing ground breaking about the game.

Message 18 of 58 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
82 posts

Dec 9, 2010

SO just to be clear, in your opinion MOH is a horrible game because you dislike EA?  EA has had some great add on content for games in the past.  I loved the additional content for Mass Effect 2 and Dragon Age Origins.  

As far as all the guns being available right out of the gate.  That really isn't an issue for me.  Yeah getting some extra cool stuff would have been interesting but it does not diminish the gameplay. 

You mentioned nothing negative about the gameplay.  So I guess your main gripe are that you hate EA and you want more unlockable content. 

Let me ask you this, Is activision any better?  Activision lets cheaters/glitcher ruin the game for honest players.  Activision knows about the glitches and cheats but barely makes an attempt to fix them.  THe issues are there in COD/MW and StarCraft 2.  I wuit playing both of these games because I really do not like playing against cheating opponents and I have vowed to NEVER by another activison game.  If you're okay with playing against cheaters and glitchers then thats fine, or maybe your one of them but it totally ruins the experience for me.

Message 19 of 58 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Dec 13, 2010

Ya don't dislike a game because of a company but by the content.

I agree that i hate the fact that ea for ten bucks allows you to unlock everything and ruins gameplay for gamers like me whom want to actually play and work towards unlocking items.

As for the best guns at the start, thats bs, considering in modern warfare 2 the guns you started with at the start were actually the best to use for a bit until you hit about level 30-35. SO ya just can't say one thing about a game when another game has now something your calling out on.

Don't be a fan boy on here and try to cream something. Get facts for both instead of favouring

Message 20 of 58 (133 Views)
0 Likes