Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 12 2010
By: C-Ios Lombax Warrior 106 posts

Medal of Honor: Problems

24 replies 353 views Edited Oct 12, 2010

First of let me start of by saying this is an excellent game.

Like any other game they all have their problems.

-Main problem I see is Lag. (Expected its the first day) 

Ive seen bullet lag were bullets still kill you after you've killed the guy and your behind cover.

When your in a fire fight it lags if your the one getting shot at giving you no chance.

-Problem with sub machine guns were they can pull of sick shots from across the map. (I thought they were for close quarters)

-Go up against a sniper rifle and theres a good chance you'll lose.

-Problem with sounds no playing. Ive gotten killed so many times in the back and never heard a shot fired.

I was shooting my gun and no sound. Guy charging at me yet no foot step sounds.

-Muzzle flash doesn't appear at times.

-Choppy purple muzzle flash?

-Character gets caught on objects.

So far these are problems my friends and I have encountered while playing today.

Yet still a fun game.

Message 1 of 25 (353 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
380 posts

Re: Medal of Honor: Problems

Oct 12, 2010

Here's a problem. My buddy got the game with me at our local Gamestop at midnight. Well, low and behold EA forgot to put the Online Pass Code in with his game. I LOL'd.

Also, here's a few problems I've experienced. Only in single player though. When I get off the ATV for the first time, I get stuck in the ground and can't move. I had to reload the checkpoint. Then, Dusty says, "Follow me!" But he just stayed crouched in one position only to sit there for like 3 minutes before I actually reloaded the checkpoint again. Other than that, great game so far.

Message 2 of 25 (353 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
612 posts

Oct 12, 2010

I understand being sniped with one or two shots, that is all realistic to me.

But YET AGAIN, people are using RPG like a freaking big @$$ shotgun in this game like how they do in MW2.

Dice needs to get this patched asap, because that is one of the main reasons what drove me away from MW2.

Message 3 of 25 (353 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
840 posts

Oct 12, 2010
I am sure a patch we be made shortly guys...be patient
PSN ID: MikeyBoy02NY02
LET'S GO NEW YORK RANGERS!
Playstation - Playstation 2 - Playstation 3 - PlayStation 4
Keep the tradition going Sony!
Message 4 of 25 (353 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Oct 17, 2010

the gamestop codes are on the bill from the store, you have to go to the redeem codes section of your xmb to get your tier 1 status

Message 5 of 25 (353 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
268 posts

Oct 17, 2010

kritacul wrote:

I understand being sniped with one or two shots, that is all realistic to me.

But YET AGAIN, people are using RPG like a freaking big @$$ shotgun in this game like how they do in MW2.

Dice needs to get this patched asap, because that is one of the main reasons what drove me away from MW2.

Well the shotgun range is wow I mean Im getting shot while the guy is 10 feet away from im like **bleep** the range in MW 2 is probably 5 and if you have grip. The Spawn system is horrible I prefer MW 2's lol

Message 6 of 25 (353 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Oct 17, 2010

So far, i'm not impressed with the online play. It's very choppy (guys look like they are ice skating around the map). Today I was getting picked off with shotguns from across the map it seemed

Message 7 of 25 (353 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2235 posts

Oct 17, 2010

yea its becoming annoying. People camp worse than any game be4 MOH. They camp and calll it tactical. I was trying to make teammates move, but useless. I tried playing Sector Control- OMG, thats like a king of Camping. People get zones and camp every window and door. Grenades are a joke ,so good luck smokin them out. I am getting closer to a point where i want to sell MOH.

Photobucket
Message 8 of 25 (353 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
170 posts

Re: Medal of Honor: Problems - LAG

Oct 17, 2010

Ive been playing a good bit of this game MoH since its release, and the amount of lag and sluggish framerate makes MW2's p2p solution seem godly.

Let me rephrase. Its not just 'bad' - this is downright unplayable. 

I didnt realize JUST how bad it was until i encountered a situation where i was confronting an enemy around a building corner, we both pulled the same move at the same time to swing around the blind building edge, and he passed inside me as i was firing at his back, he shot me where i had previously been crouching (while im still firing at his back) and i wind up getting killed.

SOME of us clearly arent having latency issues, but Im experiencing situations where im chasing after people and put literally three shotgun blasts in their backside, before they swing around and pop me what looks like once to kill me. 

Lately, the moment i take a bullet if it isnt an instant kill, the game will freeze on me and not allow me to react. obviously thats an easy kill for the other guy. 

What it comes down to is that i cant even compete. it has nothing to do with skill. if im chasing down your backside and firing at you and you turn around and pop me once and i die, theres something seriously wrong happening. 

PS - my download speeds can exceed 1megabytes/second, and internet responsiveness is otherwise very fast. i DONT have a crappy ISP.  

Message 9 of 25 (353 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Re: Medal of Honor: Problems - LAG

Oct 21, 2010

Man this game has so many problems in my opinion. Its terrible, I Already went back to MW2. I hope MOH gets patched soon, because i want to give it more chances. Until then i refuse to play this camp game.

Message 10 of 25 (353 Views)
0 Likes