Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 02 2011
By: LIL_NICKY_- Hekseville Citizen 356 posts

Medal of Honor 2 (2012)

3 replies 110 views Edited May 2, 2011

Anyone have any ideas of how the story will develop? My Guess is that One of the Levels will be US SEALs and Special Forces Invading Osama's Compound or Saddam's Spiderhole

I Speak The Language Of Freedom....AMERICAN

Free userbars
Free userbarsFree userbars
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
96 posts

Re: Medal of Honor 2 (2012)

May 26, 2011

I would tend to agree with you.  I am curious if EA is considering making Medal of Honor its "Call of Duty" with biyearly releases.  I guess only time will tell.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
46 posts

Jun 23, 2011

Interesting thought, I've thought the same thing about how the story will unfold. I certainly wouldn't mind using a sensationalized version of SEAL team six to take down Bin Laden. I figure the game will stay in Afghanistan, of course they might progress the years of the second game, to match currently combative, political, social circumstances so it looks relevant. as well as tie in what happened at the end of the first game (I say it this way to avoid spoiling for people.)

Though i could be very wrong.

EA will turn Battlefield 3, it's CoD juggernaut depending how well it sells, that is..

ADHD, Brony, Metal-head, Gamer and aspiring painter.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
96 posts

Jun 24, 2011

I just hope that Danger Close supports Medal of Honor 2 better than they have supported the current game.  I don't pretend to understand what politics went on at EA to get DICE to develop the multiplayer, but they could have at least turned that code over to Danger Close to maintain after the game's launch.

For the most part the entire experience is good, I just wish that they could/would have patched the multiplayer a few times.  Then again, with a biyearly game release cycle, where's the incentive to keep patching a game after its release (see MW2 bugs, exploits, and hacks that will never be patched).

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (110 Views)
0 Likes