Jan 29 2012
By: BananaTitan First Son 7 posts

sniping Tricks/Tips

6 replies 507 views Edited Jan 29, 2012

Ya so I just um made a new raven character and I'm trying out sniping and I like It. so I was wondering if I should go for the Janas or just get xp and level up to wait for the AM50 and a variable scope. Oh and I was wondering witch sniper is better AM50 or the Kinmark SRS Thanks

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (507 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
797 posts

Re: sniping Tricks/Tips

Jan 31, 2012

Gotha elite, thank me later.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (507 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Jan 31, 2012

lol ya I love that gun I acctally decided to respec and now im not sniping anymore. so yup

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (507 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1467 posts

Jan 31, 2012

Too many snipers in Raven is the biggest reason we in Raven keep losing. Glad you are not sniping anymore. Hopefully you can spread the gospel now and get people to push the objective.

The Butterfly Effect [}!{]

Butterflies.engin.com ------ for when you get banned from here

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (507 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Jan 31, 2012

I agree sniping kinda sucks unless your like a ffront line sniper and get like 50 kills each run

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (507 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
195 posts

Feb 7, 2012

Snipers are very important to capturing an objective although they are not imperative.

The important thing is knowing where you team is entering and where to cover them from.

Snipers can get safe hot-spots by covering an objective like watching the control point of an objective or the area charges are planted.

In Domination cover the AAA Batteries or bunkers. Shoot them while they plant the charges. If you're pushed back to your Letters, cover the gates. Get a looooong way away from them and look right down the front wall in order to stop the enemy from planting charges on the gates. For serious snipers, the oHK snipers like the Rollins are the best. Although if you good at headshots then use a gun such as the L96-AW or Sentinel with a Bipod, Suppressor and Variable scope. When you're watching the gates or objectives, silencers aren't really needed be cause the map is huge. However, the Sentinel or AW are fast-shooting and when someone is polanting the charges it's easy to pop a headshot on them.

It's really about what map you are sniping on and if you have good accuracy.

For Assualt-Snipers, because Zipper (Thank-God) eliminated the Close Range OHKs for snipers. Use the upgraded version of your default Sniper Rifle. (For Valor, Mod 1 EBR). Get REALLY good at scoping quick for the headshots and put the Forgrip, Suppressor and 4x Optical Sight on it. Plus you can still just sit a little ways back back and just spray your ammo at a hotspot or path.

Is that what you were looking for?

I'm sorry that I don't know the names of Raven SRs.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (507 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
195 posts

Feb 7, 2012

I agree they need more moving, but Raven's snipers are feared to death, especially in Suppression.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (507 Views)
0 Likes