Jun 21, 2011

thanks

Message 31 of 37 (524 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Re: ~The Medic's Ultimate Guide~

Jan 3, 2012

I have found fully unlocking the normal and sprinting speeds and resistence skill tree makes a significant difference in heavy fighting.  The difference between getting killed by a near-miss grenade and just being wounded which is easily healed.  It has a similar advantage re posion gas attacks.

Message 32 of 37 (524 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4669 posts

Jan 4, 2012

CabbageHarvester wrote:

I have found fully unlocking the normal and sprinting speeds and resistence skill tree makes a significant difference in heavy fighting.  The difference between getting killed by a near-miss grenade and just being wounded which is easily healed.  It has a similar advantage re posion gas attacks.

If you dont have sprint speed and explosives resistance, youre doing it wrong.

Message 33 of 37 (524 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1046 posts

Jan 4, 2012

I consider my self a pro medic, I have basically perfected the art of medicing in this game. Although I hang with the killers in this game, I am better at medcing than killing tbh. The OP could use alot of editing.

When I medic, I force my self to follow strict rules. No gun kills, only self defence knife kills, I will often only have 3 kills the whole game.

As a medic ur whole skill tree should be full(except for resuply rate), and the recharge rate is the most important. Get sprint and move speed, and upgrade ur sensor jammer skills. Get knife skills up for self defense. Also as a team player you should get charge and electronic defeuse rate.

Your loadout should compose of an smg or shotgun(u wont be using them), regular pistol, First aid kit in gear item 1, med kit in gear item 2 and a sensor jammer. You should have light improved armor.

The reason first aid kit is in gear item 1 is solely for saving time, first aid kit is for your self, and med kit for everyone else. You should be running behind groups of players healing and rezzing at all times. Never go after enemies, do your job as a medic and heal your teamates. Once my teamates have all died in a certain area, you will often see me running AWAY from red dots, I bunny hop and go prone to dodge bullets. Basically you will be a highly mobile player that sprints all over the map racking up HUGE xp.

If you do all this, you will have alot of fun while at the same time being MVP in EVERY match with little or no kills. My highest record is 4000 points in Domo. In sabo I even got 1500 points defending with 5 minutes left. Once somebody on my squad noticed I had NO kills and that many points I was almost instantly kicked by my whole sqaud because they thought I was a cheater.

Photobucket
breakage96 and TotalBreakage
Message 34 of 37 (524 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Jan 5, 2012

Gnomes are the best medics in the game. No contest.

Message 35 of 37 (524 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Jan 8, 2012

Funny you call it windex, back in beta our clan called it febreze. 

Great guide, you pointed out all the key points to being an effective Medic. 

Message 36 of 37 (524 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
80 posts

Jan 29, 2012

This thread made Jamesamundo one fo best players in MAG's history!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Untitledfj.png

Message 37 of 37 (524 Views)
0 Likes