Just a few questions I'm not really sure of [:
1) No, Never.
2) Yes, it's not as beneficial without a Sensor Jammer but it's easily doable.
3) No, the gun doesn't benefit from any Stability perks without a Grip.
1. Improved supressors make it so enemies don't see your name when they aim at you. That's really benificial when you're hiding and sneaking around.
2. GET THE IMPROVED SENSOR JAMMER. With it, you can sprint without being seen by the enemy, even if they have a ms.
3. Physically, it does not, but the appearance of the gl onyour gun is sort of a placebo, making you think there's better stability.
Hope this helped
1. silencers kill your accuracy, best to keep them off.
2. Even without a suppressor, you are only on the opposistions map for a few brief seconds. The sensor jammer will keep you hidden when you need to sprint away.
3. The gernade launcher doesn't provide stability but it gurantees one shot kills on impact