Jun 06 2011
By: DougyDECIMATE First Son 19 posts

Looking for some insight on LMGs~

2 replies 18 views Edited Jun 6, 2011

Currently on Raven as I'm vetting around to see which factions guns I prefer/what sort of playstyle is best for me. I've tried pretty much everything thus far excluding LMGs which is what brings me here! :smileyvery-happy:

http://www.miscarchives.com/mag/skilltree.html?short=111410-000000-141400-111111-111341-000000-11144...

^ What I've planned out for skills so far. I'm only level 54 but yeah, not too sure what to do with the other 10 points once I get towards there. Probably up to me or whatever but just posting mostly to see if there's anything I have that would be considered unnesseccary or soemthing I've overlooked (example, would full sensor jammer be useful eventhough I can't silence my weapon? Like... I mean, so I can be undetected prior to me shooting, of course.)

Not too sure about loadouts, either. I only have four so far and only two of them really use LMGs. Anywho~

#1~

KP45 MG

F57

Med kit

Acoustic Locator

heavy armor~

Apex 100SE

F57

Med kit

Acoustic Locator

RPG

medium armor+

I'm not really even all that sure how much of a difference armor really makes, I just throw on the highest armor I can afford to fit my guy with after all my other stuffs set.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
915 posts

Re: Looking for some insight on LMGs~

Jun 6, 2011

LMG Grip/Reflex.

Acoustic Locator.

Medium Armour.

Medkit.

Sensor Jammer would be pointless with an LMG Loadout, you're gonna' stick out like a sore thumb anyway.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
493 posts

Re: Looking for some insight on LMGs~

Jun 8, 2011

when i was going for the trophy i went with not to long ago

main load out:

LMG/forgrip

med kit

motion sensor

adv heavy armor

alt load out:

LMG/forgrip

med kit

grenades

adv heavy armor

skills 

assault sills mainly pertaining to the machine gun class

full medical skills (always a must for every player xD)

resistance up to 120 HP and explosive reisitance (it was my 1st time using the resistance tree)

now I'm getting all the metals (using vehicle skills now) so im no longer using this but it was helpful :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (18 Views)
0 Likes