Sackboy
492 posts

Re: Please disable the kick function.

Aug 21, 2010
I agree. But this would require getting rid of the anonymous voting system. Not to mention if you are being pushed around by a clan, you will most likely just be booted.
Message 41 of 75 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
113 posts

Aug 21, 2010

Genshiao wrote:
I agree. But this would require getting rid of the anonymous voting system. Not to mention if you are being pushed around by a clan, you will most likely just be booted.

Isn't there a Clan Blacklist page somewhere?  Unless the clan is already on that list, they probably wouldn't want to get on that list.

-----------------------------------
I like to think of myself as a "Glass half full" kind of guy. So I won't complain about a game that takes player suggestions and tries to make the game how they want it. Now I want everyone else to try that.

http://forums.mag.com/t5/MAG-Discussion/Had-A-talk-with-Dunham-Re-Knife/td-p/688430 -- There is nothing wrong with the knife, it is the same as patch 1.06...grow up.
Message 42 of 75 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
492 posts

Aug 21, 2010
Mabye... I just do not know, nor would I support it anyways. There are to many false claims out there. Make your own personal blackbook and sleep on it. Smiley Wink
Message 43 of 75 (9 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Aug 25, 2010

im deffinitly not the best player, but i am darn good at sniping enemies at the objective and softening the opposition so my guys can punch in, and it seems like everytime i get on a roll they try to vote me out,,, i do hate the fact that in 10 seconds the same guy on my team killed me just to revive me and kill me again 3 TIMES! and no, the auto kik did not boot him,,, i guess he wanted the exp but he chose the noob-est way to do it,,, -5 exp for a team kill plus +10 exp for a full revive equals noobs friendly killing for exp

if they arent going to take the manual vote kik out they should at least give every player the option to start a vote for a team member that has killed them 3 or more times

Message 44 of 75 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
113 posts

Aug 25, 2010
I'll take it that because you didn't try to kick him that he was not in your team. Whenever I get TK (intentionally, if Im fighting an enemy and i get TK and the "Kill cam" spins behind me to my team mate i know it was accidental) like that, I bleed out, just to annoy the player...no XP for them (other than the -5 lol)
-----------------------------------
I like to think of myself as a "Glass half full" kind of guy. So I won't complain about a game that takes player suggestions and tries to make the game how they want it. Now I want everyone else to try that.

http://forums.mag.com/t5/MAG-Discussion/Had-A-talk-with-Dunham-Re-Knife/td-p/688430 -- There is nothing wrong with the knife, it is the same as patch 1.06...grow up.
Message 45 of 75 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
492 posts

Aug 25, 2010
They do not get experience for rezzin you after inflicting dammage on you. They fixed this in one of the recent patches. Still though it can be frusterating. Probably some dummy that has not played in awhile. Also...Is'nt it five tk for an auto kick?
Message 46 of 75 (9 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Aug 26, 2010

NO, please DO NOT disable this function. What I would like to see is an indicator as to WHO is voting though.  If you play with a group of people and som eclown puts a vote on you, your all set, why worry. In some other game, only the head person in that group can do it BUT, for gods sake leave it in there. What will you do when you get some looser in your squad who deserves to be booted? Why eliminate others options because of a few? I love when we enter a room with 7, and then the one person NOT in the group places a vote on one of us. We just tell them, stop, play the game, stop trying to get S.! If it continues, have a nice day. If you have time to STOP what you are doing to place a voye, I'd love to be able to see the indicator that you voted, it WILL reduce the amount of voters in game due to the fact a lot of cowards DON'T want you to know it was them!

Message 47 of 75 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
492 posts

Aug 26, 2010
Yea I like that idea...I think this thread is pretty much worn out. Either they will change the system, or we will just have to deal with it...
Message 48 of 75 (9 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Sep 20, 2010

This week I started applying for SL. Am level 52 and never bothered before due to others having more experience. Also cause I know I'm not a superb player, average at best. Anyway, I take the time to do SL'ing. Set obvious objectives, order in strikes at critical points.

Yesterday I ended up on DOM, defending, in a squad with 4 guys from BDF (S.V.E.R.) and one of them was PL, me beeing SL. I wasn't doing anything wrong but they started voting me probally cause they wanted to claim SL as well. Game was only 10 minutes underway but I did get some decent points from the strikes before I got kicked.

Kicking for inaccidental teamkills is fine with me but this is sad, so sad... but I'm even sadder I didn't notice in time so I could have dropped a strike right on top of them.

Message 49 of 75 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
159 posts

Sep 20, 2010
Its true people do try to kick for SL position; however I rarely see it happen anymore, muchless pass.

The only votes I start is Squad Leaders who wont fraggo things, or will snipe from a location none of the squad is at, give himself fraggo, and not use his medkit for anyone but himself.

And I will teach people to be SL as I have with a few people, when they wont listen or give any response -- then I vote kick them out.
Message 50 of 75 (9 Views)
0 Likes