Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
1007 posts

Re: Please disable the kick function.

Sep 20, 2010

I got to say, I kick people who

1. say nonsensical things to the group and don't allow us to communicate

2. constantly team kill or attack for no reason, then revive you and continue to do it

3. or are offensive to other group members about their race, sex, and so on

so I believe the kick function is good and should stay.

http://www.mygranturismo.net/7694
Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 75 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2805 posts

Sep 20, 2010

kicking needs to say in the game just with some refinement like you cant start a kick on someone untill they have goten some negivtive points

i guess i forgot to care
Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 75 (14 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Sep 20, 2010

Another bad experience for the list...

Joined an Acuistion today, game was already on the way for like 5 minutes. I join and quickly get some nice kills. The rest of my squad was from the clan . I going really nice so they decided to kick me.

There should be a **bleep**list topic somewere so people can avoid retarded 12 year olds like these.

Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 75 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
85 posts

Sep 22, 2010

How about replacing VTK with a mute option along with the already in place block option, and no friendly fire? If you like friendly fire, especially with half-as$ graphics, don't bltch about team killing. Another thing is hardly anyone uses mics anyway because there's hardly any in game stuff to talk about except "guy behind our bunker", "need a rez", "tac refresh at 10 minutes", etc. At yet the **bleep**s that still play this game which is most of the remaining MAG community will kick you if you "talk too much". Usually they don't even say anything first, probably because they don't have a mic. So what I'm trying to say is this: I hope you all rot in hell along with this game you kick happy mother**bleep**3rs.

Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 75 (14 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Oct 23, 2010

This is the first FPS I could suck at( been playin since January was at Lvl 54 and was lookin to finally VET" told you I sucked" lol, then they bump it up to Lvl 70, oh well, more fun for me) and still have a blast playing lol. I just go on, play, and have fun in the moment . If I get kicked, so be it. guess it all comes down to what you want to get out of the game.  some clans have it down to a science though. one round I didn't even make it out of the spawn at the start( it went 3...2...1.. and right to the "YOU HAVE BEEN KICKED FROM THE SQUAD" screen lol). That was the last time I went into a game in a squad with more than 2 ppl who were in the same clan( that's how I avoid it). It is a part of the game a lot of ppl will have some problem with but as long as Zipper keeps up with the ppl who take advantage of glitches and the hackers lookin to mod, it( VTK) is a small price to pay in an otherwise enjoyable game.

P.S.  If Zipper adopts any of this MOH/COD perk-fest crap, instead of expanding on the number of maps and variety of objectives, I will snap my CD in half and mail it back to em!!!! 

Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 75 (14 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Oct 23, 2010

I like the idea of the kick initiator not being annonymous.  Another idea would be that if a person initiates a kick and it doesn't get accepted, they can not initiate the next kick.  Someone else will have to initiate a kick before the first person can do it again.

Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 75 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
967 posts

Oct 23, 2010
The thing that annoys me the most is when I am unlucky enough to get in a squad almost full of a clan. Then someone in their clan wants in so they start the kick vote on me. I am not doing anything wrong, playing badly, failing to comm, they just want their clanmate in. That is fine, but how about asking me if I could bounce out to make room? I will gladly free up a spot for a clan if you ask. Try it, people may actually respect your clan instead of getting a negative vibe...
Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 75 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
602 posts

Re: Clans that kick can't reply post

Oct 23, 2010

HuMmEl420 wrote:

Ok like I said before,

Imam from COD and you know what, we kick people who do the following 1 not listen to Squad leader, 2 Mouth off, Team Kill, And one of the main reasons is there is always a vote started on one of our boys from COD in the begging of the game, and if we have majority vote and you start that we kick all. 

After I posted this on Board Clans that kick. I can't reply on the board now so I will post it here. The kick functions allows us to control the squad right. So if u don't want to work with us then u not part of the team, this not like Call of duty. Where its one man army. You have to work with the squad to be able to perform the basic function of the game, TO WIN. If zipper would post the person on the TV screen that is  trying to initiate the vote on someone on the squad then most of this petty crap would goaway. And the people that complain about not being good at the game and getting kick, play more and you will get better, and if your sniping at level 40 or lower its going to take for ever for u to level up and get better equipment. And last after the person who innate the vote, they need to speak up on the mic or be smart enough to send a message to a person with the mic and tell them.

after looking at your stats  u are not a team player your a med **bleep**   u should never give advice again .. u yourself need to play more and learn the game ; )

The Great shij at scea said we just want to be rid of this game!!!!!

we have all been robbed not at gun point but the same aspect
Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 75 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
602 posts

Re: Clans that kick can't reply post

Oct 23, 2010

I must say   we need the vote system  sure  for leaders that dont lead .. set fragos  and talk to there team

if u set fragos   and  try to keep the team together  then u should never be kicked

now  if u tk even once  and its a stuid tk like throwing nades  or shooting when u spawn or even take someones life points u should be kicked asap  stupid is hard to fix with words  but if u get kicked enuff  right from the go then u might learn something ..

The Great shij at scea said we just want to be rid of this game!!!!!

we have all been robbed not at gun point but the same aspect
Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 75 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
41 posts

Oct 30, 2010
There are reasons for kicking players actually... say if a player just keep on spawn camping, people need to kick him/her to clear a space to whoever's going to join the game-and besides those players that the squads down
Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 75 (14 Views)
0 Likes