Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 22 2010
By: ifellsafe First Son 6 posts

New patch wont finish downloading

8 replies 3 views Edited Mar 22, 2010

It seems like I have been trying to get this new patch downloaded for more than a day now. I started at 6 pm CST and its now 11:30 am CST and the patch is still stuck where I left it at (80.20/84.18) 7 pm yesterday. I need to know if I should wait (God I hope not) or if there is a way to completely restart the entire download (don't tell me to quit and start the game over, i did that). I have an itch that only M.A.G. can fill and I'm getting antsy.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 9 (3 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Re: New patch wont finish downloading

Mar 22, 2010

I tried to download the rest from both wired and wireless connections with no change. 

"Receiving Updates...

(80.20/84.18)

95%"

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 9 (3 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Mar 22, 2010

I have the exact same problem. I have deleted the information from the PS3 file memory, it is the very top folder under the control. When it restarted it got stuck at the exact same place,  My file get stuck at 80.20 with the same message of recieiving updates. It is starting to piss me off because i have been trying to update for literally almost a week. I started last thursday and it hasn't changed yet. Any one have an idea

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 9 (3 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Mar 22, 2010

I just deleted the information stored on my HDD and tried to reinstall everything all over again. Its taken roughly 20 mintues and is currently stuck at 95%. I'm starting to think this isn't a me issue, but a Zipper issue. If I can't get this fixed then I'll have to end up selling MAG (don't make me do this, I've incurred enough ridicule from everyone for selling COD:MWF2 for MAG) But if it wont work then MAG is useless to me, from there its bye-bye-MAG. Please help.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 9 (3 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Mar 23, 2010

24 hours later still not finished

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 9 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
47 posts

Mar 23, 2010

ifellsafe wrote:

I just deleted the information stored on my HDD and tried to reinstall everything all over again. Its taken roughly 20 mintues and is currently stuck at 95%. I'm starting to think this isn't a me issue, but a Zipper issue. If I can't get this fixed then I'll have to end up selling MAG (don't make me do this, I've incurred enough ridicule from everyone for selling COD:MWF2 for MAG) But if it wont work then MAG is useless to me, from there its bye-bye-MAG. Please help.

I'm not sure how you can say this is a zipper issue.  Are you on a wired or wireless connection?  If on wireless, I would try if you can, a wired connection.

Back in the day, there were certain wireless routers that were complete crap when it came to gaming and have caused tons of problems with multiple games.  

Said companies have since updated their firmware on their routers, but I'm just saying, need more information to help correct the problem.

I'd say if it was a Zipper problem, no one would be able to download the patch.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 9 (3 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Mar 23, 2010

I have used both a wired and wireless connection and still have nothing. i have left my PS3 on all night and nothing. I have reformatted my HDD and still nothing.  this patch wont go through. here is a crappy photo from my cell.

MAG frozen image

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 9 (3 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Mar 24, 2010

I have a wired connection and it hasn't worked either. I have tried both wireless and wired still no different so seeing that there isn't a filter that stops it at exactly 95 percent it has to be a zipper patch problem. Now if worse comes to worse i will wait till patch 1.05 comes out and see if the  issue still remains

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 9 (3 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Mar 25, 2010

OK SO I Have solved my downloading issue. Just to give you some background i live on a college campus and just recently they have done some filter updates. I  went off campus and used some ones internet they pay for and it finish downloading. The schools filter was keeping it from downloading the content fully. So with that being said make sure your internet doesn't have a a firewall setting that is stopping you or if you are at school make sure the school doesn't have a filter that is stopping you from download online content.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 9 (3 Views)
0 Likes