Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
4669 posts

Re: Another Uniform Glitch/Hack

Jan 29, 2012

LOL, wait, so you guys spawned and then R3'd? Thats great.

Message 11 of 43 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
253 posts

Jan 29, 2012

thats what we did and it worked . PRO fool you lol

Photobucket
Message 12 of 43 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
80 posts

Jan 29, 2012

This is quite intresting I hope if you do find out how to do the this glitch you won't abouse it

Untitledfj.png

Message 13 of 43 (121 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Feb 6, 2012

I wish I had a video to show. It looked like it was on a loop. Bodies were falling and dropping the exact same way. Getting owned by good players is fine. I just hate the cheaters/hackers/glitchers. Why play a game and win that way?

I will never talk smack to a good team/player as long as long as they win without cheating. That's just how my clan is. I remember when people were getting killed and getting stuck at the console we would kill ourselves or ask a teammate to do it because we didn't feel it was right to win that way.

Message 14 of 43 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4669 posts

Feb 6, 2012

MoonEagle wrote:

I wish I had a video to show. It looked like it was on a loop. Bodies were falling and dropping the exact same way. Getting owned by good players is fine. I just hate the cheaters/hackers/glitchers. Why play a game and win that way?

I will never talk smack to a good team/player as long as long as they win without cheating. That's just how my clan is. I remember when people were getting killed and getting stuck at the console we would kill ourselves or ask a teammate to do it because we didn't feel it was right to win that way.

Ok.

But how does them falling in a weird way mean that they were cheating when they snuck around and planted the console.

Message 15 of 43 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Feb 7, 2012

TBH parachutes are justa gate way for the realm of abuse by dwarves.

Photobucket
Message 16 of 43 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
573 posts

Feb 7, 2012

MoonEagle wrote:

The reason it looked like a loop might be because we all "died" in the same spot and the same way everytime? And I don't think anyone can consider that as cheating or glitching, we died wave after wave and the enemy got confused and then we went around while the enemy was trying to figure it out and find us all once we stopped dying out of the airplane, you could call it strategy, different gameplay or plain  stupidity, but not cheating or glitching. =)

Why play a game that way? To make it interesting and fun, playing on SVER means many games become very boring, and if we can make a game a bit different and fun, why shouldn't we? It's what PRO is all about, have fun while playing. =)

Message 17 of 43 (121 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Mar 18, 2012

Proof that you guys are cheaters.

PRO.jpg

PRO2.jpg

Ravens killing Ravens. This isn't KZ3 where you can be an infiltrator.

Message 18 of 43 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
478 posts

Mar 18, 2012

MoonEagle wrote:

Proof that you guys are cheaters.

PRO.jpg

PRO2.jpg

Ravens killing Ravens. This isn't KZ3 where you can be an infiltrator.

Youre such a cry baby.

OH NOES, SVER DUDES ARE USING RAVEN WEAPONS, WHAT CAN WE DO!

Message 19 of 43 (121 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Mar 19, 2012

No not Sver players using Raven guns.  Sver players glitched into Raven uniforms.  We are not talking about one or two players either, I counted at least 5.

If you don't think this is cheating I really don't know what qualifies in your eyes.

Don't get me wrong, I know there are some very talented players in PRO who have got a hell of a lot of hours under their belt, but there are also those that feel the need to cheat their way through matches and then call people a cry baby for calling them out on it.  Really?  Impressive guys.

No matter what anyone says, this kind of BS takes the fun out of what still is a fantastic game for a lot of people.  Its a real shame that zipper aren't keeping track of what goes on anymore.

Message 20 of 43 (121 Views)
0 Likes