Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
478 posts

Re: Another Uniform Glitch/Hack

Mar 20, 2012

Stand_Alone97 wrote:

FOX MISSED THE FACT THAT SAYING THEY CHEAT WAS A JOKE. Y U FORUM GAME SLIPPING. :smileysurprised:

On a side Note they are quite the QQers. Probably the same people that think I use controller mods for an Automatic Sniper Rifle, LagSwitch, or Aimbot ETC...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Well I kind of like you so I took you for your word.

But now that youre threatening to TK me I might have to change my mind...

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 43 (125 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1126 posts

Mar 20, 2012

Aw you like me? I'm pretty Sure higher might get jelly though so sssh.

Meh I thought it would be funny, guess it wasn't. Tbh the uniform glitch is only annoying at best and thats only annoying when your inside an objective knifeing anyone not a bluedot. I play on all 3 factions though so uniform is not how I identify my targets.

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 43 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
478 posts

Mar 20, 2012

Stand_Alone97 wrote:

Meh I thought it would be funny, guess it wasn't. Tbh the uniform glitch is only annoying at best and thats only annoying when your inside an objective knifeing anyone not a bluedot. I play on all 3 factions though so uniform is not how I identify my targets.

I mainly play on Raven, but Ive spent enough time switching around that I know you cant rely on uniform alone.

Even inside the objective I am looking for that triangle.

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 43 (125 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1126 posts

Mar 20, 2012

WhitefoxBlack wrote:

Stand_Alone97 wrote:

I mainly play on Raven, but Ive spent enough time switching around that I know you cant rely on uniform alone.

Pretty much. 90% I'm raven so I just knife anything not wearing spandex in the objective, however if you know people are camo glitching then it's not really that hard to just knife anything not blue. Though I hardly knife anymore, it doesn't work for me like it used to. Unless I use the F90 then I go complete knife wh0re mode.

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 43 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
478 posts

Mar 20, 2012

Stand_Alone97 wrote:

WhitefoxBlack wrote:

Stand_Alone97 wrote:

Pretty much. 90% I'm raven so I just knife anything not wearing spandex in the objective, however if you know people are camo glitching then it's not really that hard to just knife anything not blue. Though I hardly knife anymore, it doesn't work for me like it used to. Unless I use the F90 then I go complete knife wh0re mode.

The knife doesnt work as well for me either.

I have a pretty good connection in game, or so it appears. But up close it gets pretty wonky. Its like I have to knife half a second early or something. Just feels wrong... maybe I am too used to how it was.

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 43 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
646 posts

Mar 20, 2012

MoonEagle wrote:

For the record, please don't think my clan has any part in all that cheating and glitching. My clan leader made SBS (Shoot Break Stab) back when the game first started. Some of us are on Raven (SomeBody Special) just to get the 60 trophy. We shall be returning to Valor. We still have several members on Valor. However, I know a couple of months back there were these kids (may be the ones you're talking about) who were team killing and as soon as some of the real SBS clan members would play, they would get kicked because of those little brats. We are clan that love the game, glitches and all. We'll be playing until they shut off the servers.

And the person who posted above me, your clan is a bunch of cheaters. We will always back out of games from now on when we see the PRO clan. We played on Friday night defending SVER's sabotage map and when we defending C we noticed that all the red dots were falling from the sky in a pattern. We weren't finding any on the ground to shoot (besides 4 guys that didn't have the PRO clan tag. It lasted about several minutes with us wondering what the heck was going on. Then all of a sudden all these red dots show up and arm C (while our guys were all out in front looking for the red dots) and of course they win. Craziest stuff I have seen and I played in the closed beta.

All this glitching ruins the game for those of us that are honest.

HAHAHA..  We whooped you with tactics boy.  No one glitched.

Haven't you seen a mass suicide before?

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 43 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
478 posts

Mar 20, 2012

Xipooo wrote:

MoonEagle wrote:

For the record, please don't think my clan has any part in all that cheating and glitching. My clan leader made SBS (Shoot Break Stab) back when the game first started. Some of us are on Raven (SomeBody Special) just to get the 60 trophy. We shall be returning to Valor. We still have several members on Valor. However, I know a couple of months back there were these kids (may be the ones you're talking about) who were team killing and as soon as some of the real SBS clan members would play, they would get kicked because of those little brats. We are clan that love the game, glitches and all. We'll be playing until they shut off the servers.

And the person who posted above me, your clan is a bunch of cheaters. We will always back out of games from now on when we see the PRO clan. We played on Friday night defending SVER's sabotage map and when we defending C we noticed that all the red dots were falling from the sky in a pattern. We weren't finding any on the ground to shoot (besides 4 guys that didn't have the PRO clan tag. It lasted about several minutes with us wondering what the heck was going on. Then all of a sudden all these red dots show up and arm C (while our guys were all out in front looking for the red dots) and of course they win. Craziest stuff I have seen and I played in the closed beta.

All this glitching ruins the game for those of us that are honest.

HAHAHA..  We whooped you with tactics boy.  No one glitched.

Haven't you seen a mass suicide before?

No, they havent seen it. Ive been trolling at them, and it is quite clear they are noobs.

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 43 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
646 posts

Mar 20, 2012

malsta wrote:

No not Sver players using Raven guns.  Sver players glitched into Raven uniforms.  We are not talking about one or two players either, I counted at least 5.

If you don't think this is cheating I really don't know what qualifies in your eyes.

Don't get me wrong, I know there are some very talented players in PRO who have got a hell of a lot of hours under their belt, but there are also those that feel the need to cheat their way through matches and then call people a cry baby for calling them out on it.  Really?  Impressive guys.

No matter what anyone says, this kind of BS takes the fun out of what still is a fantastic game for a lot of people.  Its a real shame that zipper aren't keeping track of what goes on anymore.

One mans trash is another man's treasure.  Usually when any of us glitch, it's not for a win.  It's for the fun of it.  Admit it, you are just jealous that we know how to do it and you don't.  The only people who complain about glitchers are the ones that don't know how to do it.  Otherwise you'd be all around the maps doing it too and talking about how much fun you had.

When we roll up against a good clan, we don't do it.  Period.  We enjoy the challenge. 

But when we're up against a platoon full of noobs, we're bored so we have fun with you. 

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 43 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
478 posts

Mar 20, 2012

Xipooo wrote:

The only people who complain about glitchers are the ones that don't know how to do it.

In the case of MAGs glitches, I have to agree.

Once you see how ineffective most glitches are, you see that it isnt such a big deal.

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 43 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
253 posts

Mar 24, 2012

damm this must be the cry myself to sleep and slit my wrist in the morning club

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 43 (125 Views)
0 Likes