Reply
First Son
Registered: 11/17/2009
Offline
15 posts
 

Re: Another Uniform Glitch/Hack

Mar 19, 2012

I almost didn't want to reply to such an idiotic statement but I will. It was members of the PRO clan wearing Raven uniforms even though they were SVER characters. I don't even look at weapons so I will never be able to tell you whose weapons are being used but after playing the game for so long I KNOW the uniforms.

Why do I even bother? There will just be some stupid comment about how the uniform glitch isn't cheating.

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 43 (108 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 05/30/2010
Offline
478 posts
 

Re: Another Uniform Glitch/Hack

Mar 19, 2012

MoonEagle wrote:

I almost didn't want to reply to such an idiotic statement but I will. It was members of the PRO clan wearing Raven uniforms even though they were SVER characters. I don't even look at weapons so I will never be able to tell you whose weapons are being used but after playing the game for so long I KNOW the uniforms.

Why do I even bother? There will just be some stupid comment about how the uniform glitch isn't cheating.

Yes, its called the uniform glitch.

It lets players from other factions join your clan deploy. My understanding is that the PRO clan is split up at the moment, so they are using the uniform glitch to all fit into the same CD.

I understand the issue. What I am saying is that if the color of their uniform is killing you, youre bad. If you cant tell the difference between an enemy and a friend, youre bad.

Maybe you should try playing on all the factions, then youll get used to shooting 'enemies' instead of Valor/SVER characters. Ive experienced this glitch and didnt even notice. So you claiming that it is what got you killed just makes me laugh at you. Theyre using WORSE weapons than they would be. I honestly think its more of a negative than anything.

In what way do you think the uniform glitch let him kill you unfairly?

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 43 (108 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 05/30/2010
Offline
478 posts
 

Re: Another Uniform Glitch/Hack

Mar 19, 2012

malsta wrote:

No not Sver players using Raven guns.  Sver players glitched into Raven uniforms.  We are not talking about one or two players either, I counted at least 5.

If you don't think this is cheating I really don't know what qualifies in your eyes.

Don't get me wrong, I know there are some very talented players in PRO who have got a hell of a lot of hours under their belt, but there are also those that feel the need to cheat their way through matches and then call people a cry baby for calling them out on it.  Really?  Impressive guys.

No matter what anyone says, this kind of BS takes the fun out of what still is a fantastic game for a lot of people.  Its a real shame that zipper aren't keeping track of what goes on anymore.

Ill ask you too, in what way do you think their uniforms are letting them kill you unfairly?

If either of you say "Because they look like teammates!!!1" I am going to call you a noob, and so will a lot of other people.

5 people? Quit crying. BRA did entire clan deploys of uniform glitchers.

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 43 (108 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 06/24/2010
Offline
1 posts
 

Re: Another Uniform Glitch/Hack

Mar 20, 2012

OK This is a response to those who cheat but insist they don't.

you think you can make us or anyone not respond by saying things like “If either of you say because they look like teammates I’m going to call you a noob, and so will a lot of people”. Well, boy, Call us whatever you like. You cheat, you know it and everyone knows it. Whether you try to be smart about the way you describe it or not. But if you want details, go back and read your own posts

I quote

1, “OH NOES, SVER DUDES ARE USING RAVEN WEAPONS, WHAT CAN WE DO!” When no one said anything about weapons, except you, boys

2, “I almost didn’t want to reply”, but we all know you love replying because you think you are godsends. Next time just don’t bother. No one takes these comments seriously anyway. And acting all like your arm is being twisted to reply, is not going to win you any credibility, smartness or an essay contest. So don’t bother next time….. This is called a uniform glitch, which PRO clan is famous for. You can see how your responses changed once photo evidence was posted. YES, SOME MEMBERS OF PRO CLAN CHEATS & they live on cheats. Pretending that you guys all died at the same time is pointless. And no, you are not the smartest or best players we ever come across, by miles. We are not saying we are better, but we have met some real good players out there. So hats off to them. But you,… you love cheating to win. Which is a child’s play. Not fun, as you claim it to be

3, “Why play a game that way? To make it interesting and fun, playing on SVER means many games become very boring, and if we can make a game a bit different and fun, why shouldn't we? It's what PRO is all about, have fun while playing. =)”…….. really? Do you not read your own response before posting? You have fun by cheating? Well done for admitting that you are happy to cheat to ‘have fun’

4, “Maybe you should try playing on all the factions”. Again, boy, you are being ignorant, idiotic and reluctant to see the general picture, anything that's outside your own vicinity, like a bucket looking at a wheel wondering if that wheel has seen other places. So what you are saying is you constantly play by looking at the minimap and not look where you go?  Your statement is wrong, boy. Not every red dot shows on the minimap. Look, you are just trying to convince yourselves that you don’t cheat. The truth is everyone knows you have cheaters in PRO clan. Using a different uniform is not allowed in MAG, yet you guys do it because zipper doesn’t care anymore.

5, “In what way do you think the uniform glitch let him kill you unfairly?”. Read responses above. Don’t have time to re-explain ourselves.

6, And what made me laugh. YES I LAUGHED HARD AT YOUR COMMENTS…

“5 people? Quit crying. BRA did entire clan deploys of uniform glitchers”. that makes BRA players who did it cheaters too,

No one is crying here. You think if we voice our opinion then we cry? Boy, you have a lot to learn about life. Is that what you do when you want to say what you think? Cry? You also admitted here that you cheat when blaming another clan for doing a similar thing on a bigger scale. that doesn't make what you do right

2 things here.

You just proved us right in all counts. I suggest you guys play against each other for "fun"

It doesn’t matter how many people cheat. It’s still cheating. You are not fooling anyone. Zipper stopped monitoring a while back, so people like you can go on and feel big about themselves, so well done you….. You know what you sound like? kids trying to convince yourselves they can dance with the wolves. If you really want to prove you are “highly skilled”, then meet us in battlefield or killzone or any other game. We’ll see how “good” you are there, BROTHER!!. You may win, and we wouldn’t be upset. But we know you won’t have the same KDR as you get in MAG.

Is that clear enough for you? Let me know if you need explaining further

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 43 (108 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 11/10/2009
Offline
22 posts
 

Re: Another Uniform Glitch/Hack

Mar 20, 2012

Crying - who's doing that?  It seems that anyone who has a slightly different opinion to yourself is crying from your posts in general....

As for noob buddy, just because I don't spend my time living in these forums slating everyone who dares to have an opinion that differs from my own does not make me a noob.  You really need to wise up and get your facts straight fella.  I've put my hours in on this game, and will continue to do so.

Try playing on different factions?  Again check your facts.  We've all been there on all 3 factions mate.  More to the point given that most people have multiple accounts why is it PRO need to glitch uniforms to play on the same CD?  Surely just change account?  

One thing makes me curious tho.  If you dont see this glitch as a cheat, do you guys use it as well?  I'd just like to know why you defend it so much, along with those who do use it.

Anyway you keep using the "crying noob" defence little guy, and I'll just keep laughing at your extensive vocabulary and poor justification for glitching through matches.

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 43 (108 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 05/30/2010
Offline
478 posts
 

Re: Another Uniform Glitch/Hack

Mar 20, 2012

Elbasha wrote:

OK This is a response to those who cheat but insist they don't.

you think you can make us or anyone not respond by saying things like “If either of you say because they look like teammates I’m going to call you a noob, and so will a lot of people”. Well, boy, Call us whatever you like. You cheat, you know it and everyone knows it. Whether you try to be smart about the way you describe it or not. But if you want details, go back and read your own posts

I quote

1, “OH NOES, SVER DUDES ARE USING RAVEN WEAPONS, WHAT CAN WE DO!” When no one said anything about weapons, except you, boys

2, “I almost didn’t want to reply”, but we all know you love replying because you think you are godsends. Next time just don’t bother. No one takes these comments seriously anyway. And acting all like your arm is being twisted to reply, is not going to win you any credibility, smartness or an essay contest. So don’t bother next time….. This is called a uniform glitch, which PRO clan is famous for. You can see how your responses changed once photo evidence was posted. YES, SOME MEMBERS OF PRO CLAN CHEATS & they live on cheats. Pretending that you guys all died at the same time is pointless. And no, you are not the smartest or best players we ever come across, by miles. We are not saying we are better, but we have met some real good players out there. So hats off to them. But you,… you love cheating to win. Which is a child’s play. Not fun, as you claim it to be

3, “Why play a game that way? To make it interesting and fun, playing on SVER means many games become very boring, and if we can make a game a bit different and fun, why shouldn't we? It's what PRO is all about, have fun while playing. =)”…….. really? Do you not read your own response before posting? You have fun by cheating? Well done for admitting that you are happy to cheat to ‘have fun’

4, “Maybe you should try playing on all the factions”. Again, boy, you are being ignorant, idiotic and reluctant to see the general picture, anything that's outside your own vicinity, like a bucket looking at a wheel wondering if that wheel has seen other places. So what you are saying is you constantly play by looking at the minimap and not look where you go?  Your statement is wrong, boy. Not every red dot shows on the minimap. Look, you are just trying to convince yourselves that you don’t cheat. The truth is everyone knows you have cheaters in PRO clan. Using a different uniform is not allowed in MAG, yet you guys do it because zipper doesn’t care anymore.

5, “In what way do you think the uniform glitch let him kill you unfairly?”. Read responses above. Don’t have time to re-explain ourselves.

6, And what made me laugh. YES I LAUGHED HARD AT YOUR COMMENTS…

“5 people? Quit crying. BRA did entire clan deploys of uniform glitchers”. that makes BRA players who did it cheaters too,

No one is crying here. You think if we voice our opinion then we cry? Boy, you have a lot to learn about life. Is that what you do when you want to say what you think? Cry? You also admitted here that you cheat when blaming another clan for doing a similar thing on a bigger scale. that doesn't make what you do right

2 things here.

You just proved us right in all counts. I suggest you guys play against each other for "fun"

It doesn’t matter how many people cheat. It’s still cheating. You are not fooling anyone. Zipper stopped monitoring a while back, so people like you can go on and feel big about themselves, so well done you….. You know what you sound like? kids trying to convince yourselves they can dance with the wolves. If you really want to prove you are “highly skilled”, then meet us in battlefield or killzone or any other game. We’ll see how “good” you are there, BROTHER!!. You may win, and we wouldn’t be upset. But we know you won’t have the same KDR as you get in MAG.

Is that clear enough for you? Let me know if you need explaining further

This post is hilarious.

Ill start from the top, thanks for putting numbers so its easy to address your points

1. Yes, nobody said anything about guns. They skimmed over that bit, or maybe they were too stupid to realize. Who knows. The point is, they were using worse weapons. And thats about the only real difference you get when using the uniform glitch. That fact that nobody has addressed this point just makes you guys dumb, not me lol.

2. Most of this doesnt make sense to me. You realize that I am not a PRO member anymore, and havent been for a year or two? I am speaking on their behalf because I am familiar with the way they do things, not because I have anything to defend lol... And PRO is not famous for cheating. PRO is famous for doing random crap even if it isnt exactly the most tactically sound. Theyre a for-fun zerg clan. My response didnt change at all. The first instance was NOT cheating, the second instance is cheating to such a small degree that to make a big deal out of it is indeed 'crying'.

3. lol. All Im really going to say here. You talk about me being shortsighted.

4. God, youre terrible at this game, and I can tell just from the words you type. No, I dont look at the minimap everywhere I go. I look above peoples heads, at the blue or red triangle. If its red, I shoot them. If its blue, I dont. If they dont have one, I shoot them. Its not that hard. If you look at people uniform to tell if theyre an enemy, then yeah. You should probably try playing on the other factions more. It doesnt matter how much time youve spent there, its obviously not enough if youre still using the uniform to tell who your enemy is. Youre a noob.

5. I read above, Ive read all this BS. I still dont see how youre getting killed by the color of their uniform. Unless, of course, youre a noob.

6. You all are crying because youre saying that PRO are a bunch of cheaters who cheat to win. PRO doesnt even CARE about winning. PRO doesnt care about being the best. They DONT have that many killers, and they know it. Havent you ever heard their motto? "PRO clan is garbage". They say it themselves. I was shocked that this all comes down to only 5 people using the glitch. What crybabies. You wouldnt have killed them if they were orange, stop kidding yourself.

2 things here. You just proved how stupid you are. And when you said "kids trying to convince yourselves they can dance with the wolves." you sounded really really dumb. Either youre some middle aged idiot, or more likely youre a kid yourself. Either way, you have no idea what youre talking about.

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 43 (108 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 05/30/2010
Offline
478 posts
 

Re: Another Uniform Glitch/Hack

Mar 20, 2012

malsta wrote:

Crying - who's doing that?  It seems that anyone who has a slightly different opinion to yourself is crying from your posts in general....

As for noob buddy, just because I don't spend my time living in these forums slating everyone who dares to have an opinion that differs from my own does not make me a noob.  You really need to wise up and get your facts straight fella.  I've put my hours in on this game, and will continue to do so.

Try playing on different factions?  Again check your facts.  We've all been there on all 3 factions mate.  More to the point given that most people have multiple accounts why is it PRO need to glitch uniforms to play on the same CD?  Surely just change account?  

One thing makes me curious tho.  If you dont see this glitch as a cheat, do you guys use it as well?  I'd just like to know why you defend it so much, along with those who do use it.

Anyway you keep using the "crying noob" defence little guy, and I'll just keep laughing at your extensive vocabulary and poor justification for glitching through matches.

So if youve spent so much time on this game, why is their uniform killing you? Do you honestly think if they were orange you would be able to kill them? They would just have better weapons.

As I said, this is only my understanding. They could just be using the uniform glitch for shits and giggles. I can see why, with how many crybabies theyve caused.

No, I dont use this glitch. You know why? Because it doesnt actually do anything. It gives no real advantage, other than to trick noobs. I would only use it if I wanted a certain weapon on another faction, but Ive never had that desire.

Im not defending them. I am attacking crybabies. Theres a difference.

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 43 (108 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 05/23/2011
Offline
1126 posts
 

Re: Another Uniform Glitch/Hack

Mar 20, 2012

LOOK FOR A RED ARROW PRETTY EASY PEOPLE, OLD GLITCH IS OLD.

PRO SUCKS ANYWAYS SO MEH, ME AND COMMSNIPES KILLED A BUNCH OF THEM BOOSTING IN ESCALATION. BRA WAS WAY BETTER AT THIS BECAUSE THEY ALL USE 1 DIAL UP INTERNET CONNECTION.

ALSO FOX THEY CHEAT GET WITH THE PROGRAM YO!

  /)/)

(-' '-)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 43 (108 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 05/30/2010
Offline
478 posts
 

Re: Another Uniform Glitch/Hack

Mar 20, 2012

Stand_Alone97 wrote:

LOOK FOR A RED ARROW PRETTY EASY PEOPLE, OLD GLITCH IS OLD.

PRO SUCKS ANYWAYS SO MEH, ME AND COMMSNIPES KILLED A BUNCH OF THEM BOOSTING IN ESCALATION. BRA WAS WAY BETTER AT THIS BECAUSE THEY ALL USE 1 DIAL UP INTERNET CONNECTION.

ALSO FOX THEY CHEAT GET WITH THE PROGRAM YO!

  /)/)

(-' '-)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

If hitting start -> R3 is cheating, its news to me.

As for the uniform glitch... I just cant even count that as cheating. Ive gone through entire games without noticing the glitch.

If they cheat otherwise I could care less, I am most concerned with these people crying when they wouldnt be able to do anything either way lol.

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 43 (108 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 05/23/2011
Offline
1126 posts
 

Re: Another Uniform Glitch/Hack

Mar 20, 2012

FOX MISSED THE FACT THAT SAYING THEY CHEAT WAS A JOKE. Y U FORUM GAME SLIPPING. :smileysurprised:

On a side Note they are quite the QQers. Probably the same people that think I use controller mods for an Automatic Sniper Rifle, LagSwitch, or Aimbot ETC...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 43 (108 Views)
Reply
0 Likes