Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
28 posts

Re: AIMBOT HACK!!!!

Feb 9, 2012

Hmmm... This is just a guess, but here is what I think happened: he turned around and shot you. The end of nimmy's life occurs.

Turning around does not equal aimbot.

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 60 (524 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
70 posts

Feb 9, 2012

Nimrod-0 wrote:

Look, maybe you guys are right but explain this:

I was walking up on some S.V.E.R. guy in a fat suit who was facing the other direction, I had my sensor jammer in my loadout, and I wasn't even running.

A couple seconds before I knife his throat, he turns around and headshots me with a shotgun.

LAG.

A couple seconds before you knifed his throat, he turned around and shot you. If youve never done this, maybe you should watch your back more. Obviously it helped him out.

Its not an aim bot. Its lag not showing you him turn around.

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 60 (524 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Feb 15, 2012

Maybe he had a motion sensor.

MAG=LAG
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 60 (524 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
507 posts

Feb 15, 2012

Have / do people cheat on mag ?

Yes map glitches unfair advantages etc.

Lag switch ? I'm sure maybe someone sometime in the past two years tried it but how well it would work on a non p2p game ( mag dedicated servers) I'm not sure , dam game kicks you at the best of times from the server .

Aimbot ...... No , was it tried ... Yes . I spoke at lengths with a guy who toyed with the idea on YouTube .

It is possible but to code for a ps3 is very difficult and the effort required is immense not going to happen for a game with low low player counts .

Only cheating Ive honestly come across is not hacking etc its exploiting ... Map glitches uniform glitches

Take any weapon (assault ) put all the skill points in stability , do not use a fore grip . When you shoot aim for the head like your supposed to , it could just be me but with random bullet spread I found myself getting headshots when I shouldn't have try it . And sver ... Sight optics best for headshots , weapons are less accurate so better use of rbs. If every kill was a headshot someone would have seen it by now

And btw sver cheats. ? So people on sver who 80 per cent will have accounts on valor raven don't cheat there?

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 60 (524 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
87 posts

Feb 19, 2012

FYI KIDS! if you've had a problem with walking up behind someone and they turn around and killed you.

let me help you out so the crying can stop.

I turn around and kill people all the time, its not a lag, its not an aim bot. Its called SONY WIRELESS 7.1 SURROUND SOUND HEADSET. I heard your footsteps stupid!. turn down the stupid music and STFU and you could hear it too.

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 60 (524 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Feb 22, 2012

SVER guns have a lot of recoil, so if you aim for the chest area 9 times out of10 that recoil will kick in and give you a headshot. SVER has some really good guns that give lots of quick kills (e.g. the Tamsen and the RTK-74 Vla) but thier slow rate and of fire and huge recoil means that you will have to be the first one to shoot (especially with the tier 3 LMGs), generally these guns will give you instant kills... if you can handle the power and control the spread.

MAG=LAG
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 60 (524 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1114 posts

Mar 7, 2012

I am from RAVEN and can personnaly say most, if not 95%, of SVER is not hacking. Heck, i am the enemy of SVER and defending em' here!............this is sad.

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 60 (524 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1114 posts

Mar 7, 2012

I have wirless and works for me all the time. Some dude has been stalking me for like 2minutes just so i can perposly lead him on a wild goose chase to turn around and kill him and point blank range. I swear its funny as hell.

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 60 (524 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
32 posts

Mar 7, 2012

i dont play mag, but i AM familiar with hackin-cheats from playin black ops... everyone knows there are people usin aimbots in that game... especially people who cause you to lag! so i have no doubt there are aimbot users in mag if someone claims there are. people can deny it and claim its lag all they want, but the fact remains that there ARE aimbot users out there. in black ops, ALL sniper rifles recoil, even the best one, and when i saw the kill video and failed to see my killers' sniper rifle recoil, that was proof enough he was usin an aimbot! i lkearned about the lag switch from reading about it on a forum, i thought the lag was just a server issue, tilll i read what people were sayin, then it all made sense, when it lagged, thats how u knew there were hackin-cheats in that map, cuz not all maps lagged, i have since come to call hackin-cheats 'needle-pushers'... cuz they are no better than sports players who gained an advantage by juicin up every game! nuff said!

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 60 (524 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4669 posts

Mar 7, 2012

rngrsfntony wrote:

i dont play mag, but i AM familiar with hackin-cheats from playin black ops... everyone knows there are people usin aimbots in that game... especially people who cause you to lag! so i have no doubt there are aimbot users in mag if someone claims there are. people can deny it and claim its lag all they want, but the fact remains that there ARE aimbot users out there. in black ops, ALL sniper rifles recoil, even the best one, and when i saw the kill video and failed to see my killers' sniper rifle recoil, that was proof enough he was usin an aimbot! i lkearned about the lag switch from reading about it on a forum, i thought the lag was just a server issue, tilll i read what people were sayin, then it all made sense, when it lagged, thats how u knew there were hackin-cheats in that map, cuz not all maps lagged, i have since come to call hackin-cheats 'needle-pushers'... cuz they are no better than sports players who gained an advantage by juicin up every game! nuff said!

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/131/351/eb6.jpg?1307463786

Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 60 (524 Views)
0 Likes