Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
363 posts

Re: AIMBOT HACK!!!!

Jul 20, 2011

SVER gets more headshots? Seems to be the worst according to: http://www.magleaderboards.com/pmc

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 60 (699 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4131 posts

Jul 22, 2011

No aimbot on MAG, or the ps3 so far.

What you get is a late sync. What you see is you getting shot and bled out by a pistol to the knee. What happened was that the other guy emptied his gun, then started shooting with the pistol, and followed you around for ten seconds, or something like that - but some of that was lost on the way. ..depends on individual lag in the game. Some people register properly, some don't. If you don't communicate with the server well, and meet someone who lag as well -- all kinds of strange things happen.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 60 (699 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
58 posts

Jul 24, 2011

Hitbox registration is something that most wont understand well or appreciate.  Your network problems link explains some of that for the avg person but it's missing things like wireless and wireless encryption.  I would bet that there are a lot of wireless users who fail to realize that the person on the other end is prob using a wired connection and has less issues then the wireless person simply due to internal latency.

As for the aimbot issue, yes there is/was an aimbot available for the PS3.  It runs off of a thumbdrive.  It's been available for some time.

My question for the cheaters is this: What do you really gain?  Stats?  Bragging rights?  You really don't get either since your activities are not based on skill.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 60 (699 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
773 posts

Jul 25, 2011

KingTaylor24 wrote:

sver players using aimbot hack, every shot is a head shot they are cheating with aimbot beware mag!!!!!! AIMBOT look it up zipper sver are are cheaters!!!!!

LMAO

I think it was you that sent me a message saying that I was a hacker LOL.    

"Mark my words comrade, one day things will change. We will take the fight to their land, to their people, to their blood!" - Sgt. Reznov
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 60 (699 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Jul 29, 2011

Keep crying about SVER being favored.  Fact is SVER player's use more team work, have more mic's and pick people up.  When that doesn't happen and the other side plays like they should we lose but it doesn't happen often.  The guns aren't any better then the other factions.  All are nearly identical.  And don't even try to complain about our armor...it's the same as the others besides a different visual look. 

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 60 (699 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1101 posts

Aug 21, 2011

Defo agree, Sver is most strategic/coop PMC in whole game, I played for Valor (mediocre arms nad average coop) and for Raven now (Accurate arms/but no power and suiccidal players/mostly noncoop), this is evereything just trashtalk, when I finish Raven i go DEFO back to SVER

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 60 (699 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
97 posts

Aug 21, 2011

i DO NOT own this game i just wanted to pop in and say thank you guys for making me laugh just about every time something catches my attention in here.

Get your Portable ID!
finally got my plat HA! NO BOOSTS, 100% next
GO GO GODZILLA!!!!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 60 (699 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1101 posts

Aug 21, 2011

You are welcome XD

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 60 (699 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
231 posts

Aug 22, 2011

I get more headshots on raven then anywhere else personally but..... Lots of power, Bad accuracy, Lots of recoil= headshots. I love listening to players who yell aimbot aimbot aimbot hes got a aimbot somone report him hes got a aimbot!!!!!!!!! Everytime they get killed by a headshot.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 60 (699 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 7, 2011

I use my mouse to get sniper shots.    I only have one eye.  

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 60 (699 Views)
0 Likes