Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/19/2010
Offline
4669 posts
 

Re: 101 kills in Sabotage 9 deaths

Feb 26, 2012

and just before that he went 94.

Damn 15 year old ADD mofo. I dont know how he finds that many people to kill, I went 50 or 60 something both times, as did other teammates.

I dont actually know how old he is.


Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 38 (35 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 02/15/2012
Offline
56 posts
 

Re: 101 kills in Sabotage 9 deaths

Feb 26, 2012

whitefox_black wrote:

and just before that he went 94.

**** 15 year old ADD mofo. I dont know how he finds that many people to kill, I went 50 or 60 something both times, as did other teammates.

I find it pretty hard to find folks to kill when I red-line them sometimes, but that may just be me, after all 1/2 of them rage quit.

MAG=LAG
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 38 (35 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/19/2010
Offline
4669 posts
 

Re: 101 kills in Sabotage 9 deaths

Feb 26, 2012

Indeed. I did 85 the other day, and it felt like I was killing almost constantly. Over 100 kills in a 20 minute game is kind of ridiculous... Thats 5 kills every minute, or one kill every 12 seconds (minus all the time it takes to spawn).

The scary thing is, people have done way more than 100. Dieing or not, at that point people are going to notice theres a killer in the game.


Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 38 (35 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 02/15/2012
Offline
56 posts
 

Re: 101 kills in Sabotage 9 deaths

Feb 27, 2012

whitefox_black wrote:

Indeed. I did 85 the other day, and it felt like I was killing almost constantly. Over 100 kills in a 20 minute game is kind of ridiculous... Thats 5 kills every minute, or one kill every 12 seconds (minus all the time it takes to spawn).

The scary thing is, people have done way more than 100. Dieing or not, at that point people are going to notice theres a killer in the game.

And thats when people start rage quitting. I've been on the receiving end of a 100+ killer when I first started out, it's like every mistake, minor or not got me killed, by one person. Now my average amount of kills are going up and average deaths are going down, I have a 1:00 k/d ratio on VALOR, its like a miracle. I try to have less deaths than my kills each game, if I have heaps of deaths I try a different strategy.

Sometimes I find that the 100+ killer takes a lot of kills away from the other squadmates and the squad ends up with a lot of assists. It's not that the 100+ killer steals their kills its just that the squad can't kill anyone running out because the killer is getting them first, and the squad usually has heaps of assists because they follow the killer around and the killer gets the kills.

I've seen 3 80+ killers before on a sabotage game, after a while it just became hard spotting enemies.

It's these killers that usually win the game, so we gotta have em'.

Whitefox do you play on Raven? Because I think I heard that Pink Fluffy Bunny was on Raven.

MAG=LAG
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 38 (35 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/19/2010
Offline
4669 posts
 

Re: 101 kills in Sabotage 9 deaths

Feb 29, 2012

Skip-Dip wrote:

whitefox_black wrote:

Indeed. I did 85 the other day, and it felt like I was killing almost constantly. Over 100 kills in a 20 minute game is kind of ridiculous... Thats 5 kills every minute, or one kill every 12 seconds (minus all the time it takes to spawn).

The scary thing is, people have done way more than 100. Dieing or not, at that point people are going to notice theres a killer in the game.

And thats when people start rage quitting. I've been on the receiving end of a 100+ killer when I first started out, it's like every mistake, minor or not got me killed, by one person. Now my average amount of kills are going up and average deaths are going down, I have a 1:00 k/d ratio on VALOR, its like a miracle. I try to have less deaths than my kills each game, if I have heaps of deaths I try a different strategy.

Sometimes I find that the 100+ killer takes a lot of kills away from the other squadmates and the squad ends up with a lot of assists. It's not that the 100+ killer steals their kills its just that the squad can't kill anyone running out because the killer is getting them first, and the squad usually has heaps of assists because they follow the killer around and the killer gets the kills.

I've seen 3 80+ killers before on a sabotage game, after a while it just became hard spotting enemies.

It's these killers that usually win the game, so we gotta have em'.

Whitefox do you play on Raven? Because I think I heard that Pink Fluffy Bunny was on Raven.

MAG=LAG

Yep, PFB is on Raven. Although we arent active anymore... the most you will see is a squad or so unless were having some sort of get together.

But PFB is full of killers like you say. I usually put up 40-60 kills, and I am one of the worst bunnies tbh.


Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 38 (35 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 02/15/2012
Offline
56 posts
 

Re: 101 kills in Sabotage 9 deaths

Feb 29, 2012

whitefox_black wrote:

Skip-Dip wrote:

whitefox_black wrote:

Indeed. I did 85 the other day, and it felt like I was killing almost constantly. Over 100 kills in a 20 minute game is kind of ridiculous... Thats 5 kills every minute, or one kill every 12 seconds (minus all the time it takes to spawn).

The scary thing is, people have done way more than 100. Dieing or not, at that point people are going to notice theres a killer in the game.

And thats when people start rage quitting. I've been on the receiving end of a 100+ killer when I first started out, it's like every mistake, minor or not got me killed, by one person. Now my average amount of kills are going up and average deaths are going down, I have a 1:00 k/d ratio on VALOR, its like a miracle. I try to have less deaths than my kills each game, if I have heaps of deaths I try a different strategy.

Sometimes I find that the 100+ killer takes a lot of kills away from the other squadmates and the squad ends up with a lot of assists. It's not that the 100+ killer steals their kills its just that the squad can't kill anyone running out because the killer is getting them first, and the squad usually has heaps of assists because they follow the killer around and the killer gets the kills.

I've seen 3 80+ killers before on a sabotage game, after a while it just became hard spotting enemies.

It's these killers that usually win the game, so we gotta have em'.

Whitefox do you play on Raven? Because I think I heard that Pink Fluffy Bunny was on Raven.

MAG=LAG

Yep, PFB is on Raven. Although we arent active anymore... the most you will see is a squad or so unless were having some sort of get together.

But PFB is full of killers like you say. I usually put up 40-60 kills, and I am one of the worst bunnies tbh.

It's a shame that there aren't many good Raven clans anymore.

MAG=LAG
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 38 (35 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/19/2010
Offline
4669 posts
 

Re: 101 kills in Sabotage 9 deaths

Feb 29, 2012

Skip-Dip wrote:

whitefox_black wrote:

Skip-Dip wrote:

whitefox_black wrote:

Indeed. I did 85 the other day, and it felt like I was killing almost constantly. Over 100 kills in a 20 minute game is kind of ridiculous... Thats 5 kills every minute, or one kill every 12 seconds (minus all the time it takes to spawn).

The scary thing is, people have done way more than 100. Dieing or not, at that point people are going to notice theres a killer in the game.

And thats when people start rage quitting. I've been on the receiving end of a 100+ killer when I first started out, it's like every mistake, minor or not got me killed, by one person. Now my average amount of kills are going up and average deaths are going down, I have a 1:00 k/d ratio on VALOR, its like a miracle. I try to have less deaths than my kills each game, if I have heaps of deaths I try a different strategy.

Sometimes I find that the 100+ killer takes a lot of kills away from the other squadmates and the squad ends up with a lot of assists. It's not that the 100+ killer steals their kills its just that the squad can't kill anyone running out because the killer is getting them first, and the squad usually has heaps of assists because they follow the killer around and the killer gets the kills.

I've seen 3 80+ killers before on a sabotage game, after a while it just became hard spotting enemies.

It's these killers that usually win the game, so we gotta have em'.

Whitefox do you play on Raven? Because I think I heard that Pink Fluffy Bunny was on Raven.

MAG=LAG

Yep, PFB is on Raven. Although we arent active anymore... the most you will see is a squad or so unless were having some sort of get together.

But PFB is full of killers like you say. I usually put up 40-60 kills, and I am one of the worst bunnies tbh.

It's a shame that there aren't many good Raven clans anymore.

MAG=LAG

Indeed, it seems many are either inactive like us or theyve disbanded all together.

Valor has some good clans at the moment, and SVER always has tons of clans, though Im not sure any of them are good.


Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 38 (35 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 02/08/2010
Offline
547 posts
 

Re: 101 kills in Sabotage 9 deaths

Feb 29, 2012

I drop about 70 kills every game I get that map...

I think I did 120? 130 on that map before I quit... who knows I might make a comeback...









An image:











Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 38 (35 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/19/2010
Offline
4669 posts
 

Re: 101 kills in Sabotage 9 deaths

Feb 29, 2012

ALM1GHTY_STATIUS wrote:

I drop about 70 kills every game I get that map...

I think I did 120? 130 on that map before I quit... who knows I might make a comeback...

I fucking hate that map.

I dont know if its just me and the screen I use, but sometimes it gets really dark in certain spots like theres something wrong with the contrast. Ive played with the gamma setting and brightness of my screen but it doesnt seem to help.

That, and the fact that there are so many hills made me feel... clumsy I guess. It was the hardest Sabo map for me to get used to, and the contrast thing still really bothers me.


Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 38 (35 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 03/23/2010
Offline
455 posts
 

Re: 101 kills in Sabotage 9 deaths

Feb 29, 2012

tbh anyone who is half decent, has put up multiple 100 kill sabo games

im confused, when were PFB a good clan ?

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 38 (35 Views)
Reply
0 Likes