Dec 11 2009
By: rjhjp I Only Post Everything 1038 posts

why do the football players in madden.....

7 replies 12 views Edited Dec 11, 2009

-- run for a 2 yard loss and point the ball forward with a smile like it's a first down?

-- (CPU)fair catch a punt with no time left when they're only down by less than a TD and at least should try to run it back for a last gasp score?

-- (CPU) punt for just 20 yards out of bounds or with no downfield coverage 90% of the time when you call a punt block scheme?

-- (CPU) have such poor time management with less than a minute left in the halves?

-- catch an easy pass out in the flat with no defenders within 10 yards, and they have to take such a wide turn (or a slow motion spin move) to get upfield they end up running out of bounds for a 6 yard loss? 

-- run left straight into a defender when you're jamming the stick to the right?

-- have an awareness of tipped balls and run towards (or around) it but can't seem to get their hands up in the air to catch it as the ball bounces around on their helmets?

-- suddenly have a massive burst of speed and are able to sprint 15 yards across the field after you've thrown the ball to bat a pass down?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3892 posts

Re: why do the football players in madden.....

Dec 11, 2009

Although this thread seems to be more fitting of a rhetorical question, I will go ahead answer it anyways with two simple letters:

E A

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (12 Views)
Lombax Warrior
150 posts

Dec 13, 2009

mHOVA21 wrote:

Although this thread seems to be more fitting of a rhetorical question, I will go ahead answer it anyways with two simple letters:

E A

very well put. took the letters right out of my mouth

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (12 Views)
Gaming Beast
2464 posts

Dec 14, 2009

mHOVA21 wrote:

E A

I agree

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (12 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
278 posts

Dec 17, 2009
r u playing on easy, if u are try all madden or all pro, i usually just play online so i havent really noticed any of that but i agree with everyone else that EA is a s***
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
78 posts

Dec 18, 2009
 this is bad game designing that all there is nothing else  so deal with madden until it becomes greatest game in the world

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3392 posts

Dec 18, 2009

Joey-Rio wrote:
r u playing on easy, if u are try all madden or all pro, i usually just play online so i havent really noticed any of that but i agree with everyone else that EA is a s***

With all respect to you, I don't like when people tell me to switch difficulty or adjust sliders. The diffuclty is allitle difrent but, they should make the game in a way that I have to tweak settings so much that when I play at someone elses hose its a diffrent experience. If the game play were already good I would barely have to touch the gameplay sliders or anything like that. And your wrong its not EA....

Its EA sports, specifally EA tiburon. The people that give us less quality games casue they have rights to NFL.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

"Only a coward accepts Death"

"
Only a coward accepts death"
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2241 posts

Dec 18, 2009
Yeah I've noticed this as well it kind of makes me laugh.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (12 Views)
0 Likes