Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Monster Hunter
46 posts

Re: Starting new online Franchise MADDEN 10 (All Madden)

Aug 6, 2009
Thats great tomorrow i will add you as a friend on my ps3 and give you the rest of the details so good luck mane. And have fun
Message Edited by hustle_n_smoke_1 on 08-05-2009 11:27 PM
Message 30 of 49 (3 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Aug 6, 2009
nah i dont want vick. and free agency and draft are 2 different things. I NEVER HEARD OF LOCKING GOOD TEAMS OUT OF FREE AGENCY. ITS NOT MY FAULT I AM A FAN OF A WINNING TEAM. MOST LEAGUES ARE PUTTING RESTRICTIONS ON FREE AGENCY SO PEOPLE ARE NOT JUST TAKING THEM AND TRADING THEM. I PERSONALLY AGREE THAT ANY FREE AGENT TOOKEN CANNOT BE TRADED UNTIL THE FIRST OFF SEASON. BULLY MY ASS IM MORE LIKE PURSUING A DYNASTY I CAN TAKE ANY TEAM A BUILD CHAPIONS IN MADDEN ITS NOT ABOUT RATINGS ITS ABOUT SKILLZ N YES THEY TALK 4 YA SO I GOTTA WAIT FOR 31 TEAMS IN A FREE AGENT POOL THAT WE HAVE TO TREAT LIKE A DRAFT CUZ OF LOW RATINGS LOL AND YOU WONDER Y THE STEELERS ARE CHAMPIONS AND THE UNDER 500 TEAMS BLOW FREE AGENT PICKS AND DRAFT PICKS YEAR AFTER YEAR. THEY NEVER WORK FOR THE 2nd n 3rd ROUNDER PICKS ARE BETTER THESE DAYS MIGHT I ADD THAT WHILE WE ARE AT THIS. MY PREASON IS ALL SECOND N 3rd string playas cmon this is a compettion sport not a gimme sport keep this up and im movin the eams 2 JERSEY LOL IT NOT LIKE I CANT PICK UP A BAD TEAM IN SEASON 2 just want the steelers to start off with
Message 31 of 49 (3 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Re: Online Franchise (8 teams available still decent ones available)

Aug 7, 2009

hey my ps3 name is sledge83

i will take SEA if still open.. please email me at nflguzzler@yahoo.com or aim me at nflguzzler

thks

Message 32 of 49 (3 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Aug 7, 2009
ok sledge he got u but we will not be able to log on untill maybe monday so be patient....he got u though
Message 33 of 49 (3 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Aug 7, 2009
hmmmmmmmm i want the jets....hey commish and tcontrol would it be legal to trade my first round pick for control of the team...obviously im not in the league
www.twitter.com/WHSwagspeare
Message 34 of 49 (3 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Aug 7, 2009
put double-kill23_25 DOWN FOR THE GIANTS AND PUT DWADE429 down for the bucs.
Message 35 of 49 (3 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Aug 7, 2009

Promax i dont think you can trade draft picks in online franchise and skillz soon he will put them down so SEATTLE is gone TAMPA gone G-MEN gone i got it....

only teams left is

RAMS

49ers

Browns

Texans

Broncos

and then there were 5

Message 36 of 49 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
118 posts

Aug 10, 2009

nvm

Message Edited by iDiivine on 08-09-2009 06:16 PM
Message 37 of 49 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
46 posts

Aug 10, 2009
Well the way u was acting i cant tell that u dont want mike vick. Yeah u right they are 2 different things but remember there is no salary capp. Also I never said that the better teams were locked out. I said that they are picking last. I agree with  wat u said that if u sign a free agent naw you cant trade them i will agree to that. But on the flipside of the coin I am not following the same pattern the rest of these folks are. As far as you taking any team u cant say that if you arent doing that. any body can take pittsburg all the way that is not a challenge but that is your decision and choice. In madden ratings are a factor so dont give me that line bro. This is a video game not real life what the steelers do off the video game you can not compare with the game lol boy u crazy. Well that you cannot say. What round was rostheburger? Naw dont say what you can and cant do. Do wat you gone do then say wat u did. I aint even listening because you feeling some way bout it cuz u brought it up but it not gone change. and this aint giving nobody nothing it is making the competition fair and a little bit stronger. So man dont sit up here and talk stuff I know what is what. Cuz as i rember you havent won without picking the steelers so that is the only team u can play wit and win and you can still get it.but yea the formula stay the same. I dont care cuz u pick steelers i aint scared of you. u acting like a wack rapper hidding behind remixed beats but its all gud homie. lo
Message 38 of 49 (3 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Aug 10, 2009
Ballhawk39 will take the Broncos
Message 39 of 49 (3 Views)
0 Likes