Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 09 2012
By: mikenasty13 First Son 21 posts

New Madden 13 Online Connected Career league here (FANTASY DRAFT)

[ Edited ]
9 replies 1992 views Edited Nov 9, 2012

Just starting one up. Have a few guys from my work joining in, but other than that most teams are still available. Here are the general guidelines and outline of this league....

-Coaches only

-Fantasy Draft

-No legends

-7 minute quarters

-All-Pro difficulty level

-Advance every 3-4 days giive or take

Will start the league when it is mostly full. However I am a bit selective of who I let join. There are a few simple guidelines you must be willing to follow . . .

-Be committed. No quitters. If you're the type that has a few bad games, then up and quits the league, you are not welcome.

-No cheezers. It is ok if you want to run a ground and pound, control the clock kind of scheme. Or you play a safe ball control offense and control clock and time of possesion, but people that run the same stupid cheezy and cheap play (dink to TE..dink to TE.. dink to TE..etc.) in the hurry up without giving the opponent time to audible and set to stop it, is NOT Ok. You know what I mean. If this is you, you are not welcome.

-NO going for it on 4th if game is tied or you are ahead. This is not the random matchmaker lobbies. People going for it on 4th and its the 1st quarter or they're up. I want CLEAN and LEGIT football. Be Realistic. Think about how you see it on TV in real life on sundays. Going for it on 4th unnecessarily like that is unsportsmanlike, and WILL NOT be tolerated. However, there are some cases when going on 4th is acceptable. I will go into more detail in the league.

-NO running up score. If it is the 4th quarter, and you are up by 2 possesions, you're main concern should be holding strong D, and killing clock when you are on O. Don't be that guy, up by 14 or more, with under 2 minutes, trying to throw bombs and TD's  just to beef your stats. Will NOT be tolerated. Do whatever you gotta do to kill as much time as possible and keep getting 1st downs to burn your opponents Timeouts. But if it is obvious you are just trying to run up the score, you will not be tolerated.

-NO glitching, nano-blitzing, using the flaws of the in-game AI to your advantage. This is a dirty and cheap tactic some people use in the online lobbies to get cheap wins and frustrate people. The AI isnt perfect and cannot react to certain things fast enough, and there is nothing that a person can do to stop it. If you're doing something fishy, that uses the flaws of the game as an unfair advantage against your opponent, you will not be tolerated.

---All Violations and complaints will be looked at and judged on a case by case basis. If it is determined that you are in violation, you will first recieve a warning. If you committ the same violation a 2nd time, you will have a player of the commissioner's choice suspended from your team for that upcoming week (you will be required to place this player on the bottom of your depth chart for that entire game. If you do not, and you play him at any time in the game, you will be kicked.). A 3rd violation will be more severe and will be up to the commissioner and league officers on the punishment. In certain cases, The owner of the team may be suspended (kicked for a period of time) then invited back, or more than one player on his team of the commissioner's choice may be suspended for a game. In the worst cases of horrible conduct and sportsmanship, the owner may be banned for life.

IF after reading these general rules and guidelines, you accept and would still like to play with us, either post here or send me a PM here or on PSN. I will also give you the league name and password. We are doing a Fantasy draft so it really doesn't matter what team you get, since everyone will be starting anew and will be drafting their teams.

Here is a List of the available teams. I will update and cross out teams as they are filled.

BEARS

BENGALS

BILLS

BRONCOS

BROWNS

BUCCANEERS

CARDINALS

CHARGERS

CHIEFS

COLTS

COWBOYS

DOLPHINS

EAGLES

FALCONS

49ERS

GIANTS

JAGUARS

JETS

LIONS

PACKERS

PANTHERS

PATRIOTS

RAIDERS

RAMS

RAVENS

REDSKINS

SAINTS

SEAHAWKS

STEELERS

TEXANS

TITANS

VIKINGS

!!!! Want a great league that is fun to play in for everyone. Only want clean and legit players that display good conduct and sportsmanship. !!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 10 (1,992 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: New Madden 13 Online Connected Career league here (FANTASY DRAFT)

Nov 9, 2012
I would like to join. My gamertag is vick-tims and would like the Eagles.

Does the fantasy draft include drafting lineman or just skill positions only?
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 10 (1,974 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Nov 9, 2012

It includes drafting everyone. Your whole team from top to bottom.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 10 (1,970 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 25, 2013

i would like to join, can i have the giants?

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 10 (1,780 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 1, 2013

hey my name is DEM_49ers can i have teh niners?

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 10 (1,728 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 6, 2013
I would like the Buccaneers. My psn is lefty_the_kid
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 10 (1,682 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 23, 2013

New Online Connected Career League to join, It's open for anyone to join. Search for Tru Madder Ballers or commisioner id which is yonuperstar.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 10 (1,597 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 23, 2013

when are you expecting to get this league up and running? I would like to join as well......ccomaha and Ill take daa beeearrrrsssss

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 10 (1,591 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 25, 2013

Is it a straight up league that don't have a lineman speed 57 running side by side with a wide receiver that speed is 95?

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 10 (1,568 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 26, 2013

Hey,can I be in it?  My id is DaDefensiveBeast and would like the Seahawks (if not, the Vikings)   

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 10 (1,155 Views)
0 Likes