Jan 30 2013
By: wildcats31az First Son 5 posts

NEW TO PS3 ONLINE, LOOKING TO FIND MADDEN LEAGUE TO JOIN, SOLID AND RELIABLE PLAYER.

3 replies 272 views Edited Jan 30, 2013

Hey, i just got hooked up on ps3 online, and would like to find a Madden league to Join.  I can easily join the public leagues online, but id really like to find a league that is just starting up and hasnt drafted yet, or one that will have multiple seasons.  My PSN is wildcats31az and if anyone could send me some info id greatly appreciate it.  Im a solid player, competitive, and reliable.  Any info would be very much appreciated.  Thx

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (272 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Re: NEW TO PS3 ONLINE, LOOKING TO FIND MADDEN LEAGUE TO JOIN, SOLID AND RELIABLE PLAYER.

Jan 30, 2013

check us out right here: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Madden-Series/PS3-Franchise-Looking-4-Coaches-Only-ALL-MADDEN... We are an acitve league that will advance 3x / week. 

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (266 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Re: NEW TO PS3 ONLINE, LOOKING TO FIND MADDEN LEAGUE TO JOIN, SOLID AND RELIABLE PLAYER.

Jan 30, 2013
Yup i already wrote down your info, not at home so cant get on yet but wwas gunna add u as soon as i got home. Thx for the reply
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (252 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jan 31, 2013

You can drop in on us at www.facebook.com/groups/ChosenFewCCM/ and get up to speed. Hope to hear from you soon. Only 6 spots left.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (223 Views)
0 Likes