Feb 14 2013
By: solarstorm101 First Son 2 posts

Madden 13 on PS3 is worst online game ever!!

5 replies 639 views Edited Feb 14, 2013

I've way too many bad experiences online. I constantly get my opponents/ peers losing connection with the screen saying, "Your peer lost connection." with the screen also showing my account with plus skill points usually 9 - 15, and my opponent/peer with minus skill points, usually 10-15 point loss....But then when I go to the next screen after it shows me with a loss. I get a loss even though my peers lose connection whether I'm winning or not. This never happened in last years Madden, last year it would show a peer lost connection, me with plus points, and I would get the win. I seriously believe there is cheating on here too.... I play the Steelers as well other teams, I often see very slow rated MLBs cover man to man Mike Wallace on deep routes, stay right with him, and even shoot past him for interceptions. That is VERY unrealistic.  My last opponent  Vinny_631, I used no time outs in the first half, I got to the goal line with 6 seconds left in the 2nd quarter, hit my select button over & over, but wasn't allowed a time out...clock expired. Martellous Bennett was burning Troy Palumalu on speed routes, Vinny was up 14 - 7, I finally tie the score in the 4ht quarter...with about 4 minues left I held him to 4th & 10, Vinny then paused the game...I waited over 5 minutes...I NEVER get that much time on a pause, I'm lucky to get 60 seconds, but this guy gets over 5 minutes, then gets kicked of for excessive grieving...screen showing me + 9 skill points & Vinny_631 with - 10 skill points.....But guess what???...I still got a loss!!!!! This also has unfairly effect my DNF%.  If this is not fixed I'm done with Madden and PS3 games all together. I have attempted to contact EA & SONY, but I get nothing...No where to complain, no solution anywhere.  Anyone else out there experience this? Or am I the only one? Anyone have answers to where I could get this solved?

Message 1 of 6 (639 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Re: Madden 13 on PS3 is worst online game ever!!

Mar 9, 2013
Same here. I've been up by 21+ 30 times now and gotten losses on all of them bc my 'peer lost connection' it's crap. I'm not getting madden again next year if they don't fix this
Message 2 of 6 (585 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 12, 2013

I couldnt agree with you more, this game has so many **bleep** problems with its online. Thats one of the reason why I gave up, playing online with this game. Most of the time, games Im about to play, dont even start, with my opponent connection lost, or it say connection lost to the games. I never end of with a lost, or ne thing, just the game didnt get a chance to start.

Put it this way, when I play the 360 version, I rarely, if not never have this problem, playing on the Xbox.

Message 3 of 6 (573 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
11 posts

Jun 13, 2013
I had more trouble than ever putting people away when I have a big lead, seems like a AI just lets them back in the game
Message 4 of 6 (444 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jul 24, 2013
Man that's sucks bro
Message 5 of 6 (382 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Aug 3, 2013

It's a good thing the PSN is getting a complete make-over for when the PS$ comes out.

Message 6 of 6 (370 Views)
0 Likes