01-22-2013 12:51 PM
Our league, No Girlz Allowed, has been together and active all year around since Madden 10. We just completed the 2014 season so now is the perfect time to join with several good rosters available. The re-sign period ends tomorrow at 7 am so grab your spot now by replying in thread or by msg. All league communication is done on Facebook.
Bengals: QB Andy Dalton, RB D'Cota Bell, WRs Jon Baldwin & Santonio Holmes, TE Jimmy Graham, LE Cole Bible, DT Geno Atkins, CB Lardarius Webb, SS Taylor Mays
-negative 900k cap room
-2015 draft picks: 2 (48 ), 4 (102), 4 (109), 5 (134) 6 (166), 7 (198 )
Seahawks: RB Ray Rice, WR Miles Austin, LT Russell Okung, C Nick Mangold, RE Bruce Irvin, OLB KJ Wright, CBs Antonio Cromartie & Richard Sherman, FS Earl Thomas, SS Kam Chancellor
-2015 draft picks: 2 (62), 3 (94), 4 (105), 4 (126), 5 (137), 5 (158 ), 6 (169), 6 (190), 7 (201), 7 (222)
Rams: QB Sam Bradford, RB Isaiah Pead, WRs Brian Quick & Jeff Davis, TE Kellen Winslow, LG Kain Wilcoxson, DEs Chris Long & Richard Quinn, DT Michael Brockers, MLB James Laurinaitis, FS LaRon Landry
-$20.22 mil cap room
-2015 draft picks: 1 (5), 2 (37), 3 (69), 4 (118 ), 5 (133), 7 (197)
Buccaneers: QB Brandon Harris, RB DeMarco Murray, WRs Stevie Johnson, Reade Willams & Joseph Morrison, TE Kyle Rudolph, LG Carl Nicks, LE Carlos Dunlap, OLB Lavonte David, CBs Aqib Talib & Dre KirkPatrick, SSs, TJ Ward @ Mark Barron
-$32.06 mil cap room
-2015 draft picks: 1 (14), 2 (46), 3 (78 ), 4 (110), 5 (142), 6 (174), 7 (206)
Titans: QB Jake Locker, RB Chris Johnson, WR Kenny Britt, TE Jared Cook, LT Michael Roos, RT David Stewart, RE Kamerion Wimbley, DTs Jurrell Casey & Keith Malone, MLB Harold Massey, FS Mike Griffin
-$33 mil cap room
-2015 draft picks: 1(8 ), 2 (40), 3 (72), 4 (104), 5 (136), 6 (168 ), 7 (200)
PLEASE READ OVER THE RULES BEFORE JOINING TO MAKE SURE THIS LEAGUE IS FOR YOU:
This is a sim lg. Use common sense and respect your opponents. Don’t call the same plays with alarming frequency. **If a team can't stop the run or pass, you may exploit them with a heavy dose of either one by using a number of different plays and formations.
1. FILL IN THE BLANK. We cannot cover every aspect of gaming in our rules. If you act like a **bleep** or cause unnecessary and un-entertaining drama, you can and will be removed by the admins.
2. Do not quit the game even if you are getting stomped. Committing to playing in this lg comes with the minimum of 16 full games a season.
3. 4th Down Rule - You may WISELY go for it on 4th down only in the following situations: A.) When you are in the 4th qtr and losing B.) When you are in the 3rd qtr and down 17 or more points C.) When it’s 4th down and inches and you are past YOUR 45yd line D.) When it’s 4th and 2 or less between your OPPONENT’s 40 and 30 yard line E.) When down 14 or more and it’s 4th and 2 or less in the redzone F.) Fake Kicks are allowed anytime/anyplace. Keep the frequency and deployment sim.
4. Position Eligibility - You may use LB's on D-line and D-line as LB’s NEVER put a WR at TE You may use CB's at the SS/FS spot or vice versa. You may also use a SS at LB. You may manually sub ONE HB/TE into a WR spot per play. Never switch K/P unless using P for kickoff, or injury.
5. You may not drop back more than 10 yards from LOS but may roll left/right as much as you like.
6. You may only move one defensive player manually pre snap. You may NOT manually shift any Dlinemen before the snap with the left stick
7. Do not manually control the Dlinemen dropping into coverage, but you may “hot route” them.
8. Do not abuse No-Huddle. If you use hurry up offense for an entire drive it should be in a 2 minute drill situation.
9. Onside kicks should only be used when the situation dictates.
10. Running the score up: If you are winning by 35 points please do not continue to pass every down, and try to win by as big of a margin as possible. Use good sportsmanship and run the ball unless its 3rd and long (7yrds or more).
11. When sending a WR/TE/HB in motion, you must wait for him to come to a complete stop and line up at the line of scrimmage before hiking the ball. (Unless play is designed that way in playbook)
12. No excessive quick snapping (especially on toss/pitch/sweep) plays
13. Pausing Rule: If your opponent pauses, don't immediately resume the game. Give your opponent some time. We all have non-madden responsibilities (wife, kids, parents,.. etc) and/or emergencies that may need our attention
14. Do NOT stat pad against CPU.
Team limitations in AP games: -Do not score more than 56 points.
Individual limitations in AP games (per player):
-No more than 300 passing yards for an individual player-No more than 3 passing, rushing or receiving TDs for an individual player-No more than 3 sacks/INTs for an individual player-No more than 150 rushing/receiving yards for an individual player
15. CPU restarts: it’s on the honor system. The official stance is you are not permitted to restart for practice, injuries, or to avoid an embarrassing loss. However, enforcing this would be too difficult since the EA connections are spotty and we don’t want to accuse people without proof.
16. Fair catch glitch: Run out of bounds or take a dive immediately if you call for a fair catch and the cpu allows you to return the ball anyway. If the return team happens to fumble, the other team can punt again to set it straight.