ESRB Rating: 'E' for Everyone
Modes: Online MultiPlayer & Career Mode
Genre: Sports

Specifications:

Number of online Players:  1-2 Player's
Number of Players: 1-4 Player's
Resolution: 720p/1080i/1080P (Full HD)

Information:

• Pro –Tak™ – This all new animation technology provides unprecedented control over the outcome of every play. Drag defenders towards the first down marker, including up to 9-man gang tackles, fight for a fumble at the bottom of the pile, and evade the rush with all-new quarterback avoidance actions. Enhanced play at the line of scrimmage features a new blocking system that allows the quarterback to step into the pocket and gives the defensive line more control over the rush.
  • Fight for Online Dominance – Compete with up to 31 friends in a true online franchise. Featuring real NFL scheduling, live drafts, player transactions, league message boards, and more – all manageable from your console, remotely from a PC, or via a custom iTunes App. Your Madden NFL 10 online franchise is always just a click away.
  • Online Co-op – For the first time in franchise history, team up with a friend online and battle against the CPU. Work on game strategy, practice plays and see what it’s like to play from a different position with custom camera angles.
  • Unprecedented Authenticity – Referees peeling players off a fumble pile, the chain gang rushing in to measure for a key first down, authentic throwing styles, and all-new player equipment ensure that if you see it on Sunday, you’ll see it in Madden NFL 10.
  • The Emotion of the NFL – New TV broadcast-style presentation and cinematic cameras bring the suspense and intensity of the NFL to your living room.
  • The Extra Point Show – Check out the happenings around the league with the dynamic, network-style show hosted by Fran Charles and Alex Flanagan of NFL Network. Featuring news and information from each week’s games, The Extra Point recaps all the excitement of your Franchise.
  • Madden NFL Your Way – The most customizable version of Madden NFL to date! Alter gameplay options to adjust the experience to your liking. A revamped play calling system and menu takes you to kickoff faster than ever before. Speed up online matches with accelerated clocks, streamlined presentation and more.

Reviews & Ratings:

- Graphics are an up. Each player's name on their jersey is bigger now, rather than tiny in the past. Newer camera angles when a player is tackled gives a new ESPN-like show.

- Gang tackles give more of a football reality. Trouble taking down a running back? No problem, call three more of your linebackers to stop him from taking that extra yard.

- Fumble recovery game is fun. Press the asked button repeatedly to fight over the ball a regain control of the football. Fumbles are much more fun now!

- QB pocket presence rumble feature has long been waited. If the pocket is collapsing, the controller will rumble, as a warning to get the ball thrown.

- New halftime show presents alll top replays and stats from the game.

- New QB stats give the QB's more of a realistic accuracy, from short to long passes.

- New online franchise.

-New co-op online. Play WITH a friend on one team to defeat the CPU's team.

With every game there are flaws. Ofcourse every game has flaws. However, Madden 10 lacks on what you can do in the game. Here are some cons:

- There are only 2 (yes count them 2) options for game mode: Franchise and Career.

- Career is boring and dull. It appears that EA spent no time on this area. You can practice with your player or play a game, that is it, nothing else to do.

- Franchise is the same.

- Some stats for players are way off. You have to manually change them yourself to get them right.

- Madden moments are just not the same as the ESPN 2k5 ones. They are very challenging, but pointless. They use current rosters instead of last year's roster (Jay Cutler was not on the Bears last year, why should he be in last years Madden moment?).

Overall Madden 10 is an impressing game, albeit there is limited options for what you can do in the game. Practically you either play Franchise or Online, and that's it. I would recommend this game.

ScreenShots:

If you see a thread/review/screen-shot that you feel need's to be in the thread, shoot me by a Private Message. I will review your opinion and get back at you!

-xDRx
Message Edited by xDeathReaperx_2 on 10-15-2009 11:29 PM
Message Edited by xDeathReaperx_2 on 10-15-2009 11:29 PM
Message Edited by xDeathReaperx_2 on 10-25-2009 10:52 AM
Message Edited by xDeathReaperx_2 on 10-26-2009 07:14 PM
Message Edited by xDeathReaperx_2 on 10-26-2009 07:16 PM
*Signature stolen by the Sushi_Pirate*
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (18 Views)
Fender Bender
3892 posts

Re: Madden 10* Information Center!

Oct 27, 2009
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2690 posts

Oct 27, 2009

mHOVA21 wrote:
For visual comparison between 2009 and 2010.... http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=madden&message.id=69376#M69376

mHOVA!  It has been a while man!  Glad to see you!
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3892 posts

Oct 27, 2009

haha, yea I've been busy.

To OP, if you are looking for reviews/opinions on Madden 10, consider adding the info from this thread, http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=madden&thread.id=68783&view=by_da...

The thread began when the demo was released, but it is still applicable considering the issues discussed are in the final/updated Madden versions.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1555 posts

Oct 27, 2009

mHOVA21 wrote:

haha, yea I've been busy.

To OP, if you are looking for reviews/opinions on Madden 10, consider adding the info from this thread, http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=madden&thread.id=68783&view=by_da...

The thread began when the demo was released, but it is still applicable considering the issues discussed are in the final/updated Madden versions.

Hey, I thought you did VERY well in your Comparison Thread, I myself even took a minute looking at the comparison's! You did a great job I've added that thread to the list.

-xDRx

*Signature stolen by the Sushi_Pirate*
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (18 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Dec 27, 2009

Trying to download Madden 10 with $100 in wallet. All I am offered is Demo in the Playstation Store from unit. Am I doing something wrong? Can someone tell me how to download Madden 10.

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (18 Views)
0 Likes