Reply
Jul 24 2009
By: TJCloutier Wastelander 969 posts
Offline

First Impressions: Any questions for people who dont have demo?

31 replies 11 views Edited Jul 24, 2009

Figured I'd answer some questions.  Mainly heres some things I've noticed after playing 5 min quarters with the cards on all pro:

 

Better graphics (I have a 720p Vizio tv with hdmi so that looks great) if you have 1080p that would look even better but it looks better then last years

 

The gameplay is more solid, and fluent.  No more stupid laggyness.  Of course that's debatable when the game goes live online

 

The presentation is nicer, the little things count you know

 

Crowed looks more real which is nicer then stick figures eh?

 

FB dive has been touched, so no more late snap.  Although when I did it I got like 5 yards my 1st carry and 3 my 2nd.

 

User catching is still easy (atleast for me who has masterd it on 09) but needs to be practiced such as every madden when it comes out

 

Man to man seems to work better, although with fitzgerald I managed to catch a 35 yard bullet between Pol and Ike Taylor no problem....

 

Kickings changed a little, still a flick meter but it's located at the middle of the bottom of the screen.  Really no adjusting getting used to.

 

Squib kicks are nicer and I like kick returns better, they seem more realistic

 

Overall the game looks more realistic.

 

Let the questions come forth:

 

tjcloutier
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 32 (11 Views)
Reply
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 06/26/2008
Offline
267 posts
 

Re: First Impressions: Any questions for people who dont have demo?

Jul 24, 2009
EA has done it a complete football game. Its got the grpahics, the gameplay, the details. really the only thing missing would be a longer halftime show which is yet to be seen other than tht 10/10. i really like the refs and the chaingang and the dogpiles. the tackling is way more fluid and movemnt is realistic A+++++++ EA
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 32 (11 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 01/17/2008
Offline
618 posts
 

Re: First Impressions: Any questions for people who dont have demo?

Jul 24, 2009

thanks for the impression

 

my questions are

 

a)do u have an extra code

 

and

 

b) can i have your code that you used? just in case it works, you never know. Thanks! Send me a PM

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 32 (11 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 01/26/2006
Offline
969 posts
 

Re: First Impressions: Any questions for people who dont have demo?

Jul 24, 2009

WrightNReyes wrote:

thanks for the impression

 

my questions are

 

a)do u have an extra code

 

and

 

b) can i have your code that you used? just in case it works, you never know. Thanks! Send me a PM


A. no

B. no :smileysad:  I would but I know it wont worked, I've tried this before

tjcloutier
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 32 (11 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 04/21/2008
Offline
23 posts
 

Re: First Impressions: Any questions for people who dont have demo?

Jul 24, 2009
can this demo be gameshared?
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 32 (11 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 01/26/2006
Offline
969 posts
 

Re: First Impressions: Any questions for people who dont have demo?

Jul 24, 2009

msstate21 wrote:
can this demo be gameshared?

I dont beleive so no.  And I dont believe it should be.  If a fan couldn't find time in the last year who lives inside the united states to put down $5 for the game they so want to play now, they deserve to wait :smileyhappy:  just my honest opinion

tjcloutier
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 32 (11 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 01/17/2008
Offline
618 posts
 

Re: First Impressions: Any questions for people who dont have demo?

Jul 24, 2009
I know it won't work but you never know. Please PM it! Please! :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 32 (11 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 01/26/2006
Offline
969 posts
 

Re: First Impressions: Any questions for people who dont have demo?

Jul 24, 2009

WrightNReyes wrote:
I know it won't work but you never know. Please PM it! Please! :smileyvery-happy:

I'm at my friends house now anyway, I played the demo a lil over an hour ago lol.  So even if I could I cant right now.

tjcloutier
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 32 (11 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 04/21/2008
Offline
23 posts
 

Re: First Impressions: Any questions for people who dont have demo?

Jul 24, 2009

 

 


TJCloutier wrote:

msstate21 wrote:
can this demo be gameshared?

I dont beleive so no.  And I dont believe it should be.  If a fan couldn't find time in the last year who lives inside the united states to put down $5 for the game they so want to play now, they deserve to wait :smileyhappy:  just my honest opinion


i understand your point but I did not find it feasible to drive over an hour to the nearest gamestop just to reserve a game that I will be getting at the local walmart in my town.  I thought maybe somebody on here would be generous enough to provide a extra code or try to gameshare it with me.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 32 (11 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 01/26/2006
Offline
969 posts
 

Re: First Impressions: Any questions for people who dont have demo?

Jul 24, 2009

msstate21 wrote:

 

 


TJCloutier wrote:

msstate21 wrote:
can this demo be gameshared?

I dont beleive so no.  And I dont believe it should be.  If a fan couldn't find time in the last year who lives inside the united states to put down $5 for the game they so want to play now, they deserve to wait :smileyhappy:  just my honest opinion


i understand your point but I did not find it feasible to drive over an hour to the nearest gamestop just to reserve a game that I will be getting at the local walmart in my town.  I thought maybe somebody on here would be generous enough to provide a extra code or try to gameshare it with me.

I see, but I drove 45 min to my gamestop to pre-order it alone...and got the code.  I still think that you should have gone to gamestop in the past year and have done it, and since your posting on a ps board I think you have indeed been there in the past year and could have throw 5 dollars down but probably forgot too.  Gamesharing I guarentee wont work anyway.  It's a one time thing with promotional codes.  Srry for your hopes.

tjcloutier
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 32 (11 Views)
Reply
0 Likes