Re: Let's Get to know YOU!!!!

Jan 15, 2009

Username: Assassin_M16

Languages: English & Spanish.

Favorite Season: Winter

Currently Playing: Anything

Currently Awaiting: Killzone 2, M.A.G., Uncharted 2, CoD: MW2, God of War 3

Favorite Type of Music: All types of genres

Favorite Food: McDonalds Chicken McNuggets (ooo yea) , Taquitos!, Hamburgers, Pizza, Mozzarella Sticks FTW

Birthday: March 21

Favorite Thing to Do (PSN): Have a good time online and just game.

Favorite Thing to Do (Real Life): Hang out with friends, go the movies, or just play some games.

First Forum: Midway/Mortal Kombat Forums back in 06.

Good PSU Friends: Patriot24, Argetlam, J-Rad14, GLOCK99, bonnie , ftwrthtx, shun goku satsu

Good PSN Friends: Argetlam, J-Rad14, JokerElite, slazer, Patriot24, ACJ1127, asharc, shungokusatsu

Favorite Drink: Gatorade or Water

Education: High School (Currently Attending)

All Time Favorite Video Game: 007 Goldeneye

Favorite Last Gen Console: Super Nintendo

Favorite Console: PLAYSTATION 3

Favorite Weapon Online: Sniper Rifles, what can I say? That's just me. Go ahead and run but the moment I got you in my sights....

Best Holiday (My Opinion): Christmas, because of the family, the warm feeling of just having everyone around at that time, and the non-stop gaming.

PSU Goal: Something big, it will take a long time. That I know, but I wont give up.

Other little facts about me:

My PS3's friends list is usually always full so there needs to be yet another expansion, possibly 200 friends lol?

I only have two Xbox 360 Disc based games, Halo 3 and BioShock. And one full downloaded game, Duke Nukem 3D.

I last updated this post on: January 14th, 2009

I passed all of my tests! I am going to get my permit sometime around September! Woo!

Message Edited by Assassin_M16 on 01-14-2009 08:00 PM
Message Edited by Assassin_M16 on 01-14-2009 08:00 PM

PLAYB3YOND
Grand Theft Auto V, Battlefield 3, The Last Of Us
PLAYSTATION®3 - PLAYB3YOND

New User Guide | MVP Discussion | Mr. Satsu® | MVP FAQ | Community News | My PS3 Games
Message 82 of 101 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4324 posts

Jan 16, 2009

Name:Kevin

Gamer since: gosh like 3

Education:high school im a junior.

Likes: video games,technology girls girls girls tv, friends hanging out,girls.

Favourite video games: rock band and cod series.

Favourite video game genres:music games and FPS.

Favourite books: LOL books.

Favourite music:hip hop heavy metal rock old rock.

Favourite food: pizza.

Favourite movies: step brothers, i am legend.

Favourite cartoons: family guy, futurama, simpsons.

Pets: cat, minino. white and black hes fat.

Pictures:

Message 83 of 101 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15807 posts

Jan 16, 2009

Awesome thread!  One question first... how do non MVPs start a thread on this board?

Now back on topic:

Name:  Teddy

Hometown:  born in Brooklyn, now residing in Flushing Queens NY.

Interests:  Gaming, browsing this forum when at the office, Driving, and just about anything gaming related.

Favorite Music Genres:  I listen to almost anything.  I listen to Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Classical, and anything on the radio.  I listen to mostly Hot 97 FM.  I played violin for about 13 years now. 
Favorite Game Genre
:  RPGs/Tactical Stealth Espionage (MGS)
Favorite Games:  Secret of Mana, FFVII, all installments in the MGS franchise.

Message 84 of 101 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4045 posts

Jan 19, 2009

Name:  Jeff

Hometown:  Born in Indianapolis, IN. Living in Holland, MI until 2010. After that I don't know yet. I move a lot for my job.

Interests:  Gaming, browsing this forum when at the office, technology, science, astronomy.

Favorite Music Genres:  I listen to almost anything. Everything from Alternative to Reggae. I love it all. 
Favorite Game Genre
:  All kinds really. Depends on my mood at the time.
Favorite Games:  General Chaos (Genesis), Sonic the Hedgehog 1, 2, 3, Sonic & Knuckles, Super Mario Bros. (Gameboy), Vigilante 8(PS1)

Message 85 of 101 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
45016 posts

Jan 20, 2009

jiggyteddy wrote:

Awesome thread!  One question first... how do non MVPs start a thread on this board?

You can't.....

Message 86 of 101 (176 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
14117 posts

Jan 20, 2009

jiggyteddy wrote:

I answered this in a PM, but I'll post the response to this so that others can know the answer. But while they can reply to posts here, Non-MVP's can not create there own threads on this board. However, what you can do is ask an MVP to sponsor a thread that you create and we'll post it here for you. Just create a thread on another board, provide us with a link, and then we'll post it here (with a bit of editing).

Message Edited by Hawkfan267 on 01-20-2009 11:58 AM
Multisystem owner. PS Plus member:Legendary status.GAP member with a launch PS3 & PS4.

Message 87 of 101 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
41471 posts

Feb 1, 2009

jiggyteddy wrote:

yeah i wish i had a dollar for every PM asking me how i did this.   lol

Basically when the thread went up they were MVP's and now they're not so gone is the MVP tag but the memory remains!   (ode to Metallica)

(((())))))))))))))))))==================================-----
*New Game* Infinite Undiscovery
*New DVD* Protest The Hero
*New CD* System Divide - The Conscious Sedation

(((())))))))))))))))))==================================-----
LoTGD ~!~ RBN ~!~ got xheevos? ~!~ XNA Club ~!~ ** PS Past #1** ~!~ twitter
Message 88 of 101 (176 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
14117 posts

Feb 13, 2009

Well, I wasn't going to do this, but I saw a few of my fellow MVP's post here (it did say non-mvp's right?), so I figured why not. Besides, I forgot that I posted here before. So, consider this my updated Bio.

Name: Hawkfan AKA Hawk or Hawky or Hawkster...whatever. Sorry, but  my real name is too hard for most people to pronounce,

Birthday: 12/26/74
Marital status: Single
Occupation: Warehouse manager. I work for a hardwood/Bamboo import company that sells flooring to distributors. My job is to basically ship the product out. I also unload containers for stocking the warehouse and I ship out samples whenever needed. And yes, that does mean I can drive a forklift.
Other Interests: I do like music, but I haven't bought any new music in a long time. I like working on PC's, but I don't play PC games. Because I don't like the expense of having to upgrade my PC just to play new games. I Tivo most TV shows these days and I do watch Blu-ray movies off my PS3 when I can. I also download content weekly from both PSN and XBL.
Consoles: A little of everything really. Except the SNES and any SEGA system. I own a NES, PSOne, N64, PS2 and PSTwo (the slim one is at work, where I play in my spare time), xbox, GC, 360,  Wii, and the PS3 of course . I also still have a Pocket GB, A GBA SP, and 2 PSP's (1 at work and one for home). I guess my desire to play Tony Hawk games on more than one system has made be a multiplatform gamer.  
My games: You can see a list of my games by clicking on "my games" within my Sig. I know, I know, it's a large list. But this is my main hobby..and I am single. I usually get to play on the weekends. I usualy start a few new games or just try to get more into an older game that I started and may want to try to get more into. I basically play whatever I feel like, when ever I can.
About me: I call myself Hawkfan for one simple reason. Because THPS 2 brought me back into gaming. That 1 game made be the Hawkfan AND the gamer I am today. Oh sure, I had a NES, but had decided not to continue with the hobby because I didn't have the money and because all of Ninetendo's games were geared towards kids. I was, afterall, getting older and games were starting to get expensive (I didn't have a job at the time). I played a little bit on my Cousin's PS1 when I visted him, but finally decided to buy one for christmas one year after seeing the re-design PSOne being played at my college's student lounge. It and THPS 2 (which was being played at the time) convinced me to buy a PSOne for myself. And I've been in this hobby ever since. As for why I post on these boards, it's simple really. No one I know is as into this hobby as I am. When I signed up in 2003, I was a GAP member looking for somewhere to discuss games. Through PS underground I kinda found the forums. I guess I've been here for about 5 years. I don't post as much as I used to, but I try to post when I can. I long since relaized that it's not how many posts ytou have here, but the quality of thos posts. Contributing the best you can. That's what I always try to do.

Here's me at work. In the 2nd pic, my right foot is in a hospitol booty, because I had injured it in Feb 2008. Don't worry, it has healed.
On vacation this past month in Oceanside, CA...it was COLD!!!
Message Edited by Hawkfan267 on 01-07-2009 12:39 PM
Message Edited by Hawkfan267 on 01-07-2009 12:49 PM
Message Edited by Hawkfan267 on 02-13-2009 11:12 AM
Multisystem owner. PS Plus member:Legendary status.GAP member with a launch PS3 & PS4.

Message 89 of 101 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7206 posts

Mar 16, 2009

Name: Alex
Hometown: Davenport Iowa
Interests:  Money, girls, games, food.
Favorite Music Genres: Classic Rock

Favorite Game Genre:  TPS/FPS
Favorite FPS:  Cod4