Mar 21 2013
By: tazmanray First Son 1 posts

what does uninterrupted 9 inning mean

3 replies 176 views Edited Mar 21, 2013
when i am playing mlb 12 the show on ps3. am i able to press the x button on my controller to speed up the inning when i am pitching to cpu. i am trying to get the trophy everyone's a winner and i need to know if that interferes with me to get the trophy, if i press the x button to speed up the inning is that fast forwarding. is that what uninterrupted 9 innings means, no fast forwarding, no pausing, no saving. so i can not press the x button to speed up the game, is my concern.
Message 1 of 4 (176 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29372 posts

Re: what does uninterrupted 9 inning mean

Mar 22, 2013

tazmanray wrote:
when i am playing mlb 12 the show on ps3. am i able to press the x button on my controller to speed up the inning when i am pitching to cpu. i am trying to get the trophy everyone's a winner and i need to know if that interferes with me to get the trophy, if i press the x button to speed up the inning is that fast forwarding. is that what uninterrupted 9 innings means, no fast forwarding, no pausing, no saving. so i can not press the x button to speed up the game, is my concern.

This is exactly what it means. You also cannot change teams in the middle of a game. 

Message 2 of 4 (160 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12618 posts

Mar 22, 2013

tazmanray wrote:

Basically it means you never hit the start button.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 3 of 4 (151 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29372 posts

Mar 23, 2013

glaciusx25 wrote:

tazmanray wrote:

Basically it means you never hit the start button.

That's not true. You CAN pause the game

Message 4 of 4 (149 Views)
0 Likes