Wastelander
714 posts

Re: cant use classic stadium?

Mar 2, 2010

i went to gamestop and picked up my preorder as soon as they opened.... guy that checked me out said "codes in the box" i didnt think nothing of it, got home and opened the case... no code, so i called back and he goes "oh! soon as you left we seen the codes" lol

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 17 (17 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Mar 3, 2010

typed in the code,confirmed it & even accepted the terms of service.Then nothing happened.Didn't take me to a download screen or anything.Just took me back to the PS Store main menu,

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 17 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
47 posts

Mar 3, 2010

What if I tried typing in the code more than once and now I'm getting a message that says the code is invalid or was entered incorrectly? Can I still get it to work?

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 17 (17 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Mar 3, 2010

Just spoke to someone at Sony & was told by a representation by the name of Brittany,she told me that the Playstation Store doesn't update until Thursday(possibly Midnight EST at the latest),so the DLC for MLB The Show wont be available til Thurday.Was also told that it'll show up in either the download management or tranaction history when it's released(since I explained that I already used the one time use code).So it looks like wait til Thurday people.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 17 (17 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Mar 3, 2010

AustinFan: typed in the code,confirmed it & even accepted the terms of service.Then nothing happened.Didn't take me to a download screen or anything.Just took me back to the PS Store main menu.

The same thing happened to me, and i typed it in more then once for the same PSN ID, so i hope it shows up on thursday or there will be a lot of pissed of people.... are we the only ones that have had that trouble can anyone tell us if they have downloaded it????

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 17 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
161 posts

Mar 4, 2010

Same with happen to me but when I go to play single player and Click L1 to go to Reg Stadiums, Spring Training then Classic Stadiums they were all unlocked and playable.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 17 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Mar 4, 2010

While I was in RTTS training, I tried the Show Shop again and I was able to purchase 1000 TPs for $0.99.  I then decided to see if the Stadiums were up.  I went to Exhibition, picked the first 2 teams, ran through the line up and pitchers and got to the stadiums and chose Shibe Park daytime and clear skies.  Next thing I knew C.C. Was pitching at Shibe!

So they are Good To Go!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 17 (17 Views)
0 Likes