Mar 07 2012
By: AustinFan First Son 11 posts

PS Move Problems?

4 replies 34 views Edited Mar 7, 2012

Is anyone else having problems being able to select the move controller from the team select screen?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (34 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: PS Move Problems?

Mar 7, 2012

I'm having the same problem. I was able to get the Move controller to work in the HR derby, but not in an exhibition game. Haven't tested in other modes yet.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (34 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Mar 10, 2012

Hello Austinfan and Athlecticsfan,

I'm also having this issue with the move control.

Move control works for HR Derby and Batting Practice.

But the "T" + "square" or "triangle" is not detected when I want to select a team for an exhibition game.

Have you tried to describe that issue to the knowledge center - Support team ?

Looks like a bug here or we're back to MLB 11

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
75 posts

Mar 11, 2012

Good day all,

I ran into this issue too.  Looking at the help on-screen, you'd think you would do as IbnAlXuffasch says and press "T + square" or "T + triangle" to move the icon right or left.  But in one of the video tutorials I found in the pause menu it tells us to use the Dual Shock to move left or right.

Yeah, turn on the controller you will not need to use other than in this one move in this menu..... lame.

Here's my issue..... 99% of the time I get my icon over to the correct side and get ZERO response from pressing triangle to swap the dual shock for my move controller.  Meaning, I can get myself on the right team (home or away) but cant select my move controller to be used in-game......... MORE LAME!

Good luck everyone.

**EDIT**

I solved my probelm.... just use the dual shock (regular controller) through the whole menu, specifically left/right and triangle for move selection.

Really dumb you need to use a second controller for menu selections!

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (34 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Mar 12, 2012

Hello Mik-E,

Thanks for your help, the move controller is now recognized for other thing than just HR Derby.

Using the triangle of the dualshock itself was the only thing I haven't tried. When I saw the move controller, I was irresistibly tempted to do everything with it !

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (34 Views)
0 Likes