Dec 17 2010
By: DelawareSniper First Son 11 posts

NEW to PS3 and Have a few MLB The Show questions

1 replies 7 views Edited Dec 17, 2010

Just got a ps3 on black friday, before that it was only xbox360 which means I had to play mlb2k series.  I know the "show" is way better, and that is why I am stoked for the Show to come out.  I mainly play online leagues with friends so my questions will be pertaining to online leagues.

Did last years have a full fantasy draft?

Did it have multiple seasons or just one?

Could you trade players, and was there multiple team deals possible?

Was there contracts for the players?

Is there an online league website that I can be pointed too so I can get a feel for what the online web support for leagues looks like?

Thanks for any insight guys...loving the ps3, and cant wait for Mar. 8th!

Message 1 of 2 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
355 posts

Re: NEW to PS3 and Have a few MLB The Show questions

Dec 20, 2010

DelawareSniper wrote:

Just got a ps3 on black friday, before that it was only xbox360 which means I had to play mlb2k series.  I know the "show" is way better, and that is why I am stoked for the Show to come out.  I mainly play online leagues with friends so my questions will be pertaining to online leagues.

Did last years have a full fantasy draft?

Did it have multiple seasons or just one?

Could you trade players, and was there multiple team deals possible?

Was there contracts for the players?

Is there an online league website that I can be pointed too so I can get a feel for what the online web support for leagues looks like?

Thanks for any insight guys...loving the ps3, and cant wait for Mar. 8th!

Yes to all those questions you asked!  The MLB The Show Franchise is truly one of the best sports series all time.

It doesn't get much better or real than this game.  You will not be disappointed.

Message 2 of 2 (7 Views)
0 Likes