Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Re: MLB 10: The Show™ *Infomation Thread*

Mar 4, 2010

While I was in RTTS training, I tried the Show Shop again and I was able to purchase 1000 TPs for $0.99.  I then decided to see if the Stadiums were up.  I went to Exhibition, picked the first 2 teams, ran through the line up and pitchers and got to the stadiums and chose Shibe Park daytime and clear skies.  Next thing I knew C.C. Was pitching at Shibe!

So they are Good To Go!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 50 (30 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Re: MLB 10: The Show™ *Infomation Thread* Need help with Realtime screens

Mar 4, 2010

i have been playing MLB10 like crazy but on IGN its shows a presentation in realtime, that looks cool with the twins playing showing them batting from far away, with another Screen next to them while they bat and run, HOW DO I DO THAT, i selected realtime, realtime/replay/broadcast under presentation, but it doesnt do anything, just shows regular basebal, has anyone seen that demo with Joe Mauer batting and it has a screen next to him showing the pitcher throwing at him at the same time, and the demo says Realtime presentation, so if anyone out there know how to do this step by step that would be great and is theer only one game mode you can do this, thanks

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 50 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
79 posts

Re: MLB 10: The Show™ *Infomation Thread* Need help with Realtime screens

Mar 4, 2010

does anyone know how the hell to connect to voice chat.  Sony beats the crap out of xbox across the board except for this one feature. But voice chat is essential and this is frustrating. It's like they make it as difficult as humanly possible.

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 50 (30 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Mar 4, 2010

i have been playing MLB10 like crazy but on IGN its shows a presentation in realtime, that looks cool with the twins playing showing them batting from far away, with another Screen next to them while they bat and run, HOW DO I DO THAT, i selected realtime, realtime/replay/broadcast under presentation, but it doesnt do anything, just shows regular basebal, has anyone seen that demo with Joe Mauer batting and it has a screen next to him showing the pitcher throwing at him at the same time, and the demo says Realtime presentation, so if anyone out there know how to do this step by step that would be great and is theer only one game mode you can do this, thanks

Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 50 (30 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Mar 6, 2010

I don't know where else to put this because I couldn't find a forum for this, but I have noticed a couple of bugs that have nearly cost me two games.  Both involving collisions.

1. When a batter is bunting, I threw an inside pitch, and he missed the bunt and it hit in the arm.  The ball was considered live, and the runners advanced a base because it counted as a wild pitch.  That should be a deadball strike, like a foulball.
  2. A ground ball hit to the right side, the runner on first ran into it, so my second baseman ran up to throw to first, and he whipped it into the dugout, so the batter got third and the runner scored.  The runner should be out on interference. =(
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 50 (30 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 7, 2010

Hello folks,,   New to the show this season, and would be interested in joining a league .... any info on this would be appreciated ...

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 50 (30 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Mar 7, 2010

I don't know where else to put this because I couldn't find a forum for this, but I have noticed a couple of bugs that have nearly cost me two games.  Both involving collisions.

1. A ground ball hit to the right side, the runner on first ran into it, so my second baseman ran up to throw to first, and he whipped it into the dugout, so the batter got third and the runner scored.  The runner should be out on interference. =(
One of those things, like baserunners leading off from 3rd base, real world they lead off in foul territory because of they are hit by a batted ball in fair territory they are out.
Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 50 (30 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Apr 11, 2010

maybe this is a stupid question, and I have looked through the posted, but can't find it...

Does anyone know if you can upload your existing RTTS career from 09 to play in the 2010 game, so you don't have to start all over again?

-Kelly

Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 50 (30 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

May 2, 2010

I was wondering if MLB the Show can make an imporvement to where when you download the new rosters you can also upload photos of the new players, such as prospects who made rosters:Mike Leake, Ike Davis, and so on.  If you could up load a photo beside them that would be a great improvement on the game.  I was also wondering about a feature like moving a franchise to a new ball park and State.  I am from Arkansas and of course we dont' have our own team but with the possiblity of Tampa Bay and Oakland moving there teams in real life i would think a feature like Madden 10 has where you can move your franchise and obtain funding would be awesome for the MLB the Show 10. 

Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 50 (30 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jul 5, 2010

does anyone know if there will be an update with all the teams missing jerseys?? like the mets black ones, the d-backs maroon. just to name a few?? anybody know?!  i really think there should be an add-on or an update with all the teams uniforms

Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 50 (30 Views)
0 Likes