Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 03 2010
By: kev873 Monster Hunter 40 posts

How do you get Real Time In game Footage?

15 replies 2 views Edited Mar 3, 2010

I have clicked on every setting trying to get the real time In game footage and and played a game on every setting (so I think) and I still can't seem to get it to work. Can someone tell me what setting to put whatever on. It looks awesome and it something I have been dying to see as I play. Incase anyone doesn't know what i'm talking about...heres a vid on it.. Thanks in advance for the replys..

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010/02/mlb-10-the-show-real-time-presentation-mode/

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 16 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1472 posts

Re: How do you get Real Time In game Footage?

Mar 3, 2010

kev873 wrote:

I have clicked on every setting trying to get the real time In game footage and and played a game on every setting (so I think) and I still can't seem to get it to work. Can someone tell me what setting to put whatever on. It looks awesome and it something I have been dying to see as I play. Incase anyone doesn't know what i'm talking about...heres a vid on it.. Thanks in advance for the replys..

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010/02/mlb-10-the-show-real-time-presentation-mode/

I would also like to know who to enable this,so far i have yet to find this in the options.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 16 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
165 posts

Mar 3, 2010

i enabled mine, played it and it is really cool, much more of a real game feel.

check in the Options of Audio/Video or if not for sure, in your "Profile" settings.

it gives you several options.  You have to hit "R1" to scroll through them so take your time going through the options.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 16 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1472 posts

Mar 3, 2010

xHenox wrote:

i enabled mine, played it and it is really cool, much more of a real game feel.

check in the Options of Audio/Video or if not for sure, in your "Profile" settings.

it gives you several options.  You have to hit "R1" to scroll through them so take your time going through the options.

What option is it, i can not find it.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 16 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
165 posts

Mar 3, 2010

i should have waited to answer this post, but couldn't resist.  I am @ work now, so i can't give exact instructions.

If no one gives an exact answer, by 6:smileytongue:M EST tonight, i will wrrte it up when i get home. 

I can't recall if it was in my "Profile" or "Audio/Video" option. 

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 16 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1472 posts

Mar 3, 2010

xHenox wrote:

i should have waited to answer this post, but couldn't resist.  I am @ work now, so i can't give exact instructions.

If no one gives an exact answer, by 6:smileytongue:M EST tonight, i will wrrte it up when i get home. 

I can't recall if it was in my "Profile" or "Audio/Video" option. 

Thank you, i would love to know how.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 16 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Mar 3, 2010

If you're not in a game, from the game modes section move left twice over to options.  Click on gameplay and scroll down (45 times) to presentation mode and change presentation mode option to either real time with replay (very real experience) or just real time (no cut scenes, replays or post-play comments). If you're in a game, pause move right twice over to gameplay settings.  Scroll down to presentation and choose your setting.  Hope that this helps you.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 16 (2 Views)
Monster Hunter
40 posts

Mar 3, 2010

Thanks for the tip but you must have done something else. I just did it and the in game screens still won't pop up on the screen. lol if your bored out of your mind...could you tell us exactly how you have yours set up? This is so frustrating. When I saw this in the video it made me want this game even more. Now I can't even get it to work

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 16 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
165 posts

Mar 3, 2010

oh man, I am sorry, i know what you mean now. 

Not going to happen.  In the video that they provided, itwas an edited video to show you what scenes are added to the "Real Time".  Thats why the picture and picture comes and goes.

The Production shot is just an overall view generic view, and the picture in picture is what you will actually see during the "HR" sequence of "Real Time.

i think that is what you mean, Correct?

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 16 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
40 posts

Mar 3, 2010

Yeah! lol I should have said Picture in Picture. I don't know why I didn't. Yeah, Thats what I was trying to get. It's been frustrating trying to get it because it looked so cool. If I thought that was in the game, i'm sure there are alot of other people too. They shouldn't make videos like that lol.  Now im depressed lol. Oh well. Thanks for telling me!

If you or anyone wanna play sometime, send me a friend request. I would rather play with cool people than with someone with an attitude.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 16 (2 Views)
0 Likes