Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 31 2008
By: GSon303~ Wastelander 741 posts

FINALLY TO THE SHOW!!!!

3 replies 2 views Edited May 31, 2008

i just finished my fourth year with a guy i've had since i got the game (easter day) and i just signed a major league deal out of spring training for the phillies (third base).

i'm so excited. 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
513 posts

Re: FINALLY TO THE SHOW!!!!

Jun 1, 2008
Congrats. You start off with the Phillies or just move there since they became weak at your position??
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
741 posts

Jun 1, 2008
i started with them, went away for a season to a minor league team that could win somethin, then went back. i was hopin there AA team was alright, but they werent so i went to detroit where the seawolves are great. a surprising thing though is that i never played AAA.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
513 posts

Jun 1, 2008
Cool.  I did the skip from AA to MLB too with my catcher but that was because of an inujry but when Casey, Montero, and some relief pitcher came off the DL, got sent to AAA.  That sucked.  But yeah, I have a pitcher who went through AA with the Seawolves.  Not a bad team.  In mine here, the bullpen was a little iffy at times though.  Handed it off to them with a 4-run lead after setting down the side, but it was a 6-run lead when the bullpen finally took over after our turn at the plate.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (2 Views)
0 Likes