Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 31 2008
By: Duffman14~ First Son 3 posts

Anyone else have this problem?

5 replies 1 views Edited May 31, 2008

So im playing a game in my season and in the middle of the game my screen goes black and my PS3 goes to the startup screen, basically like I hit a reset button. Its happened a few times now and is really getting annoying.

It hasnt happened to me on any other of my PS3 games either.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (1 View)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

Re: Anyone else have this problem?

May 31, 2008
PS3 has freeze and reset problems. PS2 has freeze problems.
phils
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (1 View)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

May 31, 2008

So nothing I can do about this? It never happened once in my first half of my season but it started happening more and more lately.

I dont get how I can go playing so many games having it never happen and then have it pop up like this.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (1 View)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

May 31, 2008
I have the same problem, got to the world series and wham. Tried to start a road to the show, got in about 15 games and wham. Is there a patch, cause this really sucks!
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (1 View)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

May 31, 2008

Sorry to hear you are having these issues; glad to see I'm not the only one (misery loves company For, me it seemed to start after last update was performed.

This has aggravated me sooo much, I have stopped playing The Show.  Hopefully Sony comes up with a patch for this soon!

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and slit throats." -H.L. Mencken
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (1 View)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

May 31, 2008

Well good to see at least a few other people have this problem and its not something wrong with my PS3/Disc.

I agree that the update caused this, because it never happened to me before that. Hopefully they put a patch out for it because I would like to finish my season.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (1 View)
0 Likes