725 posts

Re: mag clan battles

Aug 1, 2012

Stand_Alone97 wrote:

DreTheProphet wrote:

Stand_Alone97 wrote:

DreTheProphet wrote:

shane5484 wrote:

i here a lot of trash talk but no one saying they will bring a clan, battles start at 5pm est, so if you want to talk **bleep**, then do it, but if you want to battle show up then

And what clan do you belong to good sir? 

Pretty sure hes some KEQ scrub. Saw someone with a similar name when I was Ezmode riding earlier.

Btw OH HAI Dre. I haven't killed you lately. :smileysad:

Oh hello! I've been stuck on MLB 12 lately. I've been having the itch to hop on again, so I will come find ya :smileyhappy:

Hardly on anymore tbh. Not even stomping noobs with my HM90 and looking like a boss is much fun anymore.

Why are there no good games out. :smileyfrustrated: Guess I'll have to go to PC gaming with Guild Wars 2 coming out and running Incursions in EVE is not half bad. PvP still sucks though...

Yeah I hear ya, it's sad that it has got to this point. I'm building a PC so I plan on playing some Guild Wars when that drops. Either way I am sure you will be killing me again sometime soon!

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 14 (184 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1097 posts

Aug 1, 2012
Shane's post just came across the wrong way. Basically, KEQ and SON clans are trying to breathe a little life back into MAG.

If any clans are interested, every Saturday beginning at 5pm EST KEQ and SON will be que syncing into game modes, any clan on with numbers in their group are invited to join us to que sync.

There will be a text chat available for syncing. Please limit participants in the chat to one or two members to reduce clutter and allow room for as many clans and groups as possible.

It will be reminiscent of Darkjudg3s old clan war event weekends but as numbers on MAG have dwindled considerably since those days there won't be as much competition but should be fun anyway.

If anyone would like more info please feel free to register at keqonline.com where you will find more info and be able to hook up with the guys in the text chat.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 14 (165 Views)
First Son
21 posts

Aug 1, 2012
KEQ
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 14 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
478 posts

Aug 1, 2012

DreTheProphet wrote:

Stand_Alone97 wrote:

DreTheProphet wrote:

Stand_Alone97 wrote:

DreTheProphet wrote:

shane5484 wrote:

i here a lot of trash talk but no one saying they will bring a clan, battles start at 5pm est, so if you want to talk **bleep**, then do it, but if you want to battle show up then

And what clan do you belong to good sir? 

Pretty sure hes some KEQ scrub. Saw someone with a similar name when I was Ezmode riding earlier.

Btw OH HAI Dre. I haven't killed you lately. :smileysad:

Oh hello! I've been stuck on MLB 12 lately. I've been having the itch to hop on again, so I will come find ya :smileyhappy:

Hardly on anymore tbh. Not even stomping noobs with my HM90 and looking like a boss is much fun anymore.

Why are there no good games out. :smileyfrustrated: Guess I'll have to go to PC gaming with Guild Wars 2 coming out and running Incursions in EVE is not half bad. PvP still sucks though...

Yeah I hear ya, it's sad that it has got to this point. I'm building a PC so I plan on playing some Guild Wars when that drops. Either way I am sure you will be killing me again sometime soon!

Yes, Guild Wars

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 14 (126 Views)