Jun 30 2012
By: Treyman1115 Lombax Warrior 149 posts
Accepted Solution

dust is almost playable now

75 replies 857 views Edited Jun 30, 2012

if they fix the frame rate then im gonna play that more.

the frames arent skipping as much for me

One of the youngest players actually decent at MAG
BF3 Stats
Message 1 of 76 (857 Views)
MVP Support
6140 posts

Re: dust is almost playable now

Jun 30, 2012
I played last night with little to no framerate issue.
"RNGsus, hallowed be thy name. Thy digits come, thy will be done, on Earth as it is in the Tower. Give us this day our daily shards. And forgive us our dismantles, as we forgive those who have dismantled before us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the Cryptarch. For thine is the loot table, the engrams, and the luck, forever and ever."
~Amen
Message 2 of 76 (854 Views)
Gaming Beast
2554 posts

Jun 30, 2012

Treyman1115 wrote:

The frame rate is exactly the same stop lying to people and to yourself please if that game was anygood ill say it but its not so stop lying please thanks !

Photobucket
Message 3 of 76 (843 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2734 posts

Jul 1, 2012

Treyman1115 wrote:

Agreed having a lot of fun playing. Can see myself putting lots of time into Dust!

I am the Replicant Engineered for Galactic Infiltration and Sabotage Mark V.
Photobucket
Message 4 of 76 (828 Views)
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

Jul 1, 2012
G T F O STEW we dont want you here the frame rate is not the same fanboy
One of the youngest players actually decent at MAG
BF3 Stats
Message 5 of 76 (798 Views)
Lombax Warrior
182 posts

Jul 1, 2012

I personally, see no difference. Still only jump 1/2 the time, no shot placement; guys with the bigger gun wins, takes way too long to get skills and better weapons. I have been playing for total of 14 hours now and still have the same crap I started the game with. Cant get off 1st tier weapons and dropsuits.

Message 6 of 76 (792 Views)
Survivor
2734 posts

Jul 1, 2012

johns1124 wrote:

I personally, see no difference. Still only jump 1/2 the time, no shot placement; guys with the bigger gun wins, takes way too long to get skills and better weapons. I have been playing for total of 14 hours now and still have the same crap I started the game with. Cant get off 1st tier weapons and dropsuits.

14 hours wow that's bad I've made over 4 mil in ISK and almost 3.5 mil in skill points in about that amount of time.

I am the Replicant Engineered for Galactic Infiltration and Sabotage Mark V.
Photobucket
Message 7 of 76 (787 Views)
Lombax Warrior
179 posts

Jul 1, 2012
i just got my beta key on the 30th, and here are my observations...

some of the complaints are valid about frame rate and that "sticky" feeling with buttons. over all, i still see it as a beta. 1 map is fine by me. it gets you used to the game easier. i couldn't imagine playing hundreds of different maps right now. you wouldn't know where to go. sure, it's drab, but 1 map is 1 map. that will definitely change after full game release. skills aren't too bad. leveling up takes getting used to, but is straight forward. i wish rezzing was easier, and i don't know how to yet. that will come with time. over all, i'd say stop complaining. it's a beta for a reason. a lot of stuff in the menu is not even built yet. again, i see and understand the complaints, but i fully understand why it is the way it is.
"I can't drive 55!
Message 8 of 76 (769 Views)
Fender Bender
3281 posts

Jul 1, 2012
Just played it, games a pile of **bleep**.

Its simply chaos, MAG has simple organised chaos. Dust 514 has incredibly complex chaos thats just **bleep**. I tried, I tried again but that game is just pure **bleep**. I shall watch as in one year time the game is dead.

Message 9 of 76 (750 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
677 posts

Jul 2, 2012

johns1124 wrote:

Really?

I've only played 2 hours on the "new" beta and I already have a tier 1 breach smg and my KDR is positive. And I have no idea why you claim it takes too long to drop someone, with headshots they drop almost as fast as in MAG. I do agree with you that its harder to fight someone with a better weapon, naturally, but its not worse than any other game I've ever played. Going against a Thamsen with a Hollis is not exactly easy either. If you have trouble fighting the heavy machinegun fatsuit people than I can clearly say that its your skill thats at fault, not the balance of the game.

Photobucket

(***) shooting stars in valor recruiting good players who average 20 kills or more in sabo 15 kills or more in suppression and who know how to heal and play together, if interested message airwreck21.
Message 10 of 76 (694 Views)