Gaming Beast
2188 posts

Re: You Want MAG 2? Get MAG on PS+ First!!! VOTE HERE

Jan 3, 2013

pimentel2 wrote:

omegakaoz wrote:

I voted up a long time ago but i doubt its gonna do much, ~500 people saying about sony making mag 2 isnt enough. Not only that but when mag was in its glory days, i barely saw any advertisements for it, idk why they kept it so hushed. Perhaps at the time zipper thought it was going to be a huge flop? This little crusade is admirable but dont get your hopes to high guys, its sony we're talking about here. 

Oh and if you guys do manage to get through with sony, tell them not to sell the title to EA or Activision, that would the  death of this game, imo. 

Seeing as the IP is already Sony's why not hand it over to Santa Monica as I already suggested?

Yes ive already posted that too on the blogsite. Either Naughty dog or Guerilla Games wouldnt be a bad idea neither but i have to agree with Chubear, if sony gives to either of the said two then give it to Guerilla games, they have some sort of mixture of story telling and mp experience. There are some developers/games that should stick to what they do best imo, i know its probably a stupid opinion but i seen very good sp games turned into mp/sp games and it just doesnt feel the same.
But the thing is you're going to have to chose what you want. whatever graphics engine Guerilla used for killzone is beautiful but you can't have both the numbers and graphics. We're either going to choose (if we had the choice) low numbers and high graphics or high numbers with decent but not the best graphics, the ps3 isnt going to able to handle both. My two cents

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 30 (341 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2787 posts

Jan 5, 2013

We're up to 40+ votes.

Thread on the PS+ section of the forums is getting attention. It would be amazing if this made it onto PS+.

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 30 (315 Views)
0 Likes
DCR
First Son
17 posts

Jan 6, 2013
I think on psn and ps+ would spark this game again I still go on at least once a week to play and always at least enough people to play some modes, ill even buy the expansions on my gf's account if I have to show this game more love
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 30 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4080 posts

Jan 10, 2013

I'm curious, how come this poll does have as many votes as the mag 2 poll?

i'd figure this one would have atleast 200 by now. 

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 30 (250 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Jan 13, 2013
True, battlefield 3 got a lot of people attention with the 64 players on PC. But the thing is MAG is battlefield 3 but with 256 freakn players. Thats awesome, people would play MAG 2. Because games like Battlefield 3 and planetside has gotten people interersted.
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 30 (214 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Jan 20, 2013
Sell this game as a complete bundle or make it free for PS + I wish we had MAG 2 but I doubt that Sony would make it happen. Once the next generation console is out, I'm heading to XBOX.
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 30 (176 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 20, 2013

You have my vote. I want more players on MAG and not only that, but a MAG 2 would be very awesome(I highly doubt it will happen unless we get this vote going). Then perhaps the developers and Sony will start to think about making MAG 2! 100% support. MAG just needs so rebuffing in maybe the graphics area.. even a little tweak might spark the customers a bit?

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 30 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6405 posts

Jan 20, 2013
Mag 2 would be a great launch title for the ps4!
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 30 (165 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Jan 20, 2013

I'm down for this, I started mag when the beta came out simply because it was free. I don't see why doing it again wouldn't work.

Music is Life
Six Degrees of Seperation
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 30 (162 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jan 20, 2013

Voted, been playing since came out, still **bleep** though   !

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 30 (152 Views)
0 Likes