Reply
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 06/18/2010
Offline
1226 posts
 

Re: Where Is The 200 Kill Domination Game?

Feb 20, 2012

airstrikes for days

Mischief N mayheM
Message 10 of 26 (72 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 03/13/2008
Offline
1357 posts
 

Re: Where Is The 200 Kill Domination Game?

Feb 20, 2012

Pics or it didnt happen.

Message 11 of 26 (72 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 01/14/2011
Offline
189 posts
 

Re: Where Is The 200 Kill Domination Game?

Feb 20, 2012

Get a 200 kill game without strikes and I will be impressed.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 12 of 26 (72 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 03/31/2009
Offline
2778 posts
 

Re: Where Is The 200 Kill Domination Game?

Feb 22, 2012

I will volunteer to be pro rezed all game long so someone can get a 200 kill game.

My only stipulation is that it is recorded and posted on You Tube.

I want to be the first to go 0-200

Photobucket
Message 13 of 26 (72 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/02/2010
Offline
1649 posts
 

Re: Where Is The 200 Kill Domination Game?

Feb 22, 2012

i was over 100 kills without any strikes before the 15 min mark on dom but the blue dots couldnt hold against sver.

doug was there trying to rank up his name but lol the lw is just so perfect for domination its not even funny

the lw along with the tamsen are definitely my favorite picks against the lag and bad framerate on dom

lol at the atac on dom, i dont love the gotha too much buts its the better choice for dom





Lil ol; saya chan made this sig, woot woot to her lulz Smiley Happy


Message 14 of 26 (72 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/06/2008
Offline
5253 posts
 

Re: Where Is The 200 Kill Domination Game?

Feb 22, 2012

xATRblackasianx wrote:

Get a 200 kill game without strikes and I will be impressed.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

not possible

Message 15 of 26 (72 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/02/2010
Offline
1649 posts
 

Re: Where Is The 200 Kill Domination Game?

Feb 22, 2012

PDIGGY22 wrote:

xATRblackasianx wrote:

Get a 200 kill game without strikes and I will be impressed.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

not possible

not possible? pffffffffffft i laugh at u

it is but with how the blue dots fail the full 30 min u can get defending when ur on ur streak it makes it difficult and irritating





Lil ol; saya chan made this sig, woot woot to her lulz Smiley Happy


Message 16 of 26 (72 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/06/2008
Offline
5253 posts
 

Re: Where Is The 200 Kill Domination Game?

Feb 22, 2012

FisherTheWisher wrote:

PDIGGY22 wrote:

xATRblackasianx wrote:

Get a 200 kill game without strikes and I will be impressed.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

not possible

not possible? pffffffffffft i laugh at u

it is but with how the blue dots fail the full 30 min u can get defending when ur on ur streak it makes it difficult and irritating

XxSaya-ChanxX is the love of my life and i will always love her, 3 years and counting woot woot, Oh and shes the maker of this awesome siggy, thanks babe Smiley Tongue

if i couldnt do it nobody can, it would take the luckiest game in the world, where you play a full game against the worst players while also having the worst players on your team, you would probably have to be defending and have all the letters open on your side, or just have an epic massacre with a turret that never goes down, thats the only way its happening

Message 17 of 26 (72 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/22/2010
Offline
4802 posts
 

Re: Where Is The 200 Kill Domination Game?

Feb 22, 2012

PDIGGY22 wrote:

FisherTheWisher wrote:

PDIGGY22 wrote:

xATRblackasianx wrote:

Get a 200 kill game without strikes and I will be impressed.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

not possible

not possible? pffffffffffft i laugh at u

it is but with how the blue dots fail the full 30 min u can get defending when ur on ur streak it makes it difficult and irritating

XxSaya-ChanxX is the love of my life and i will always love her, 3 years and counting woot woot, Oh and shes the maker of this awesome siggy, thanks babe Smiley Tongue

if i couldnt do it nobody can, it would take the luckiest game in the world, where you play a full game against the worst players while also having the worst players on your team, you would probably have to be defending and have all the letters open on your side, or just have an epic massacre with a turret that never goes down, thats the only way its happening

night-times 185 n 0 no strikes

judg3s2
Message 18 of 26 (72 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/06/2008
Offline
5253 posts
 

Re: Where Is The 200 Kill Domination Game?

Feb 22, 2012

Darkjudg3s wrote:

PDIGGY22 wrote:

FisherTheWisher wrote:

PDIGGY22 wrote:

xATRblackasianx wrote:

Get a 200 kill game without strikes and I will be impressed.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

not possible

not possible? pffffffffffft i laugh at u

it is but with how the blue dots fail the full 30 min u can get defending when ur on ur streak it makes it difficult and irritating

XxSaya-ChanxX is the love of my life and i will always love her, 3 years and counting woot woot, Oh and shes the maker of this awesome siggy, thanks babe Smiley Tongue

if i couldnt do it nobody can, it would take the luckiest game in the world, where you play a full game against the worst players while also having the worst players on your team, you would probably have to be defending and have all the letters open on your side, or just have an epic massacre with a turret that never goes down, thats the only way its happening

night-times 185 n 0 no strikes

judg3s2

glitch sniping dont count

Message 19 of 26 (72 Views)
Reply
0 Likes