Feb 07 2013
By: Crimson_Moon_V Sackboy 535 posts

We run dust.

70 replies 1051 views Edited Feb 7, 2013

Just in case anyone missed the memo, Mag players run dust. The game is still evolving. Even though its still not a great game. Its still better then CoD. Its in open beta, come check it out. 

Perfectly imperfect.

Message 1 of 71 (1,051 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
649 posts

Re: We run dust.

Feb 7, 2013

I'm sorry but until they fix the player movement in that game and the imbalance, I'm not stepping foot in it.

Message 2 of 71 (1,041 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
535 posts

Feb 7, 2013

Well get on the dust forums and tell them that base movement speed needs to be increased. We need to help make the game better. I have been trying to get ccp to increase strafe speed for months but no one supports the idea except for jumpman and a few other mag players. 

Message 3 of 71 (1,035 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
649 posts

Feb 7, 2013

So they don't respond timely to community requests.

Bummer.

Message 4 of 71 (1,030 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
76 posts

Feb 7, 2013
Does anyone know of a corp that only has MAG players?

My only issue with the game is no real skill tree.

Why doesn't anyone complain about me being OP? Not Really. Smiley Happy DON'T STOP PLAYING MAG.
Message 5 of 71 (1,021 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 7, 2013

B-DRIFT10 wrote:

Lol are you serious Dust has one of the most in depth skill point systems in video games, did you even play the game? Also to the guys complaing about how slow the character moves, Notice how in mag at level 1 you move slower then a level 70 thats how dust is you NEED to use the skill points to really feel and enjoy the game, Also find a group to play with you can try deadly blue dots they have a couple guys that really helped me in the game.
Message 6 of 71 (991 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2734 posts

Feb 7, 2013

Jefferton_Alive wrote:

B-DRIFT10 wrote:

Lol are you serious Dust has one of the most in depth skill point systems in video games, did you even play the game? Also to the guys complaing about how slow the character moves, Notice how in mag at level 1 you move slower then a level 70 thats how dust is you NEED to use the skill points to really feel and enjoy the game, Also find a group to play with you can try deadly blue dots they have a couple guys that really helped me in the game.

MAG at level 1 is faster than a maxed out Dust character.

I am the Replicant Engineered for Galactic Infiltration and Sabotage Mark V.
Photobucket
Message 7 of 71 (951 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1205 posts

Feb 8, 2013
nah it's making pretty decent progress now. I've been playing daily this past build and I've been pleasantly surprised on how the game is and excited for where the game can go.

Currently several of the top corps on dust do somewhat have a MAG background there is no denying that.

Give it a go, or give it another go if you have quit it. You might get hit with the 514 bug.

Here's a tip. Work on getting complex series first, then either gun or dropsuit. With a current weekly cap after a few days you should have the skill points to invest in a character capable of putting up good numbers each game.
Photobucket
Message 8 of 71 (927 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
378 posts

Feb 8, 2013

lilzinho wrote:
nah it's making pretty decent progress now. I've been playing daily this past build and I've been pleasantly surprised on how the game is and excited for where the game can go.

Currently several of the top corps on dust do somewhat have a MAG background there is no denying that.

Give it a go, or give it another go if you have quit it. You might get hit with the 514 bug.

Here's a tip. Work on getting complex series first, then either gun or dropsuit. With a current weekly cap after a few days you should have the skill points to invest in a character capable of putting up good numbers each game.

What are the complex series you speak of here?

Thank you

Message 9 of 71 (912 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
869 posts

Feb 8, 2013

Game takes no skill, only SP.

A game in which infantry can have an 8 K/D is absurd and only proves the point.

That said, I only play because I like leveling LoL.

Message 10 of 71 (906 Views)
0 Likes