Jan 10 2010
By: Gabe_Logan Lombax Warrior 254 posts

Warning Fellow Ravens

13 replies 3 views Edited Jan 10, 2010

i was just in a game of Domination with a Clan abr  Rng  and they kicked me out in the first 1 min of the game cause i was controlling the Gun of the Tank,

just a fair warning if you see these guys in game and they kick you, they act and sound like very childish and young kids.

thank you

quote the Raven Never More.

Gabe_Logan's Gamer card
Message 1 of 14 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2508 posts

Re: Warning Fellow Ravens

Jan 10, 2010
They are prob Halo **bleep**s and orgasm over using the turret on the APC LOL

Thanks for the heads up, I just drive the damn APCs anyway
Message 2 of 14 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
254 posts

Jan 10, 2010
i like both, but if they be like that glad im not with them for the rest of it, but i hope zipper makes it so that only the squad leader can kick
Gabe_Logan's Gamer card
Message 3 of 14 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Jan 10, 2010

It's unfortunate that there's kids that'll do that. Even more so that the kick system can be abused. Oh well. If I ever see them in a game, I'll make sure S.V.E.R. cuts 'em in half for ya!

Message 4 of 14 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
56 posts

Jan 10, 2010
i wish kids couldn't play video games, especially the british ones with squeaky voices.
Message 5 of 14 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Jan 10, 2010

dakiller49 wrote:
i wish kids couldn't play video games, especially the british ones with squeaky voices.

Not all kid's are bad. Just the vast majority, and why only the squeaky-voiced British kids? North American kids have squaky voices too.

Message 6 of 14 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
88 posts

Jan 10, 2010

Children should be seen and not heard, and preferably not seen either.

It seems like MAG is the sort of game where child players will always be a problem unless you join one of the adult only oriented clans, which is most likely what I'll be doing.

Message 7 of 14 (3 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Jan 10, 2010

OrionAssante wrote:

Children should be seen and not heard, and preferably not seen either.

It seems like MAG is the sort of game where child players will always be a problem unless you join one of the adult only oriented clans, which is most likely what I'll be doing.

Especially so in this kind of tactical game, plenty of time I see them rushing to kill enemies like in COD MW2, totally neglecting the obj, you hear their irritating victory shout when they score a kill n their whining when they got killed. Main reason why some matches are lost when there're high chances of winning

Of course that said not all kids are that immature/inexperience, encountered some who knows how to give proper directions and coordinate attacks, better then most "always seem silent" adult players.

Not to mention there're other irritating, disruptive kind of players in MAG that we will still encounter in the future:

the more of a MW2 Fans

the Halo fans

the Lonewolf

the backstabber who love to kill his own mates

,etc etc

Message 8 of 14 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Jan 10, 2010
I actually enjoy listening to them!! Gives me a chuckle whenever I hear them say mom/mum or 'I don't know'
Message 9 of 14 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4131 posts

Jan 10, 2010
"Yaaaah! I'm a fricking beast! I just killed, like, five guys in a row! Suck on my scro--tu--m, you nincompoop! Beast, yeah! Fricking A! ..no..no, not now, mooom, not now. Aaw. Sorry, guys, I got to take out the trash. ....Beast! AArgh!".
Message 10 of 14 (3 Views)
0 Likes