Feb 22 2012
By: Dublinjonny Sackboy 498 posts

{VIDEO} KEQ... **Nothing But Love For You**

25 replies 22 views Edited Feb 22, 2012

Ya Know Guys The Game Is Two Years Old And Its A Matter Of Weeks before the Dust exodous begins ,

lay off this crap , it was funny 18 months ago.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 26 (22 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1036 posts

Re: {VIDEO} KEQ... **Nothing But Love For You**

Feb 22, 2012

lol it was funny even now

somebody probably was trying to get in

plus your psn name probably didn't help with our non cheating policy

lol classic

get over it man

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 26 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
498 posts

Feb 22, 2012

Well done , and the mental capacity of a budgies left nut

Yea makes perfect sence they stumbled onto someone cheating because of a gamer tag,

I can only imagine the confusion that spawning in with clint_eastwood could cause.

And if you didn't notice trolling is fun , they had there's and now I'm having mine ant a big thing at all

Gotta make that YouTube mooonnnaaaayyy

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 26 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
498 posts

Feb 22, 2012

Oh and there was 2 squads of KEQ and game started with about 27 - 28 players plenty of space , besides there's a thing called common courtesy , if they want space they only had to ask like pretty much anyone with half a brain would

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 26 (22 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1036 posts

Feb 22, 2012

Dublinjonny wrote:

Well done , and the mental capacity of a budgies left nut

Yea makes perfect sence they stumbled onto someone cheating because of a gamer tag,

I can only imagine the confusion that spawning in with clint_eastwood could cause.

And if you didn't notice trolling is fun , they had there's and now I'm having mine ant a big thing at all

Gotta make that YouTube mooonnnaaaayyy

lol yeah cos i think we had a chuck norris so a clint eastwood would be a smash yea and confuse the hell outa everyone

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 26 (22 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1036 posts

Feb 22, 2012

Dublinjonny wrote:

Oh and there was 2 squads of KEQ and game started with about 27 - 28 players plenty of space , besides there's a thing called common courtesy , if they want space they only had to ask like pretty much anyone with half a brain would

lol maybe they just didn't like you

who knows

its all besides the point at this stage of the game

what it meant, was that you went back to some other game, or just went into que again and platyed the waiting game, which is more and more what MAG is becoming...the waiting game

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 26 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
846 posts

Feb 22, 2012

Lol@ this  jonny i know you said you were done with mag but you need to join a clan. Its too late in mag to start trolling even though what they did was crap. People like quagers get kicked by foreign clans a lot but KEQ is one of the last valor clans. Not trying to troll but in the last days of mag you neeed an active clan or ente the tourney

alt= H-A-Z-A-R-D-_-V
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 26 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
846 posts

Feb 22, 2012

Nevermind just watched the vid. It was interdiction and you had most kills. Understandable then

alt= H-A-Z-A-R-D-_-V
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 26 (22 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1205 posts

Feb 22, 2012

dan-s412 wrote:

Lol@ this  jonny i know you said you were done with mag but you need to join a clan. Its too late in mag to start trolling even though what they did was crap. People like quagers get kicked by foreign clans a lot but KEQ is one of the last valor clans. Not trying to troll but in the last days of mag you neeed an active clan or ente the tourney

quagers gets kicked because he team kills people for know reason.  

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 26 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3281 posts

Feb 22, 2012

lilzinho wrote:

dan-s412 wrote:

quagers gets kicked because he out kills people for no reason.  

Photobucket youtube.com/user/LILZINH0

Fixed I don't team kill ever! unless they ruin my ninja repair fo the entire front line! that blue dot needed to die.

Lots of clans think it's ok to kick random players out just to get another one of their mates in, which I don't accept as a valid reason but lots of clans do it.

As to the video, KEQ that is bullshit right there, think you were just jealous of him.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 26 (22 Views)
0 Likes