Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1467 posts

Re: The future of MAG

Sep 29, 2012

CJ_SNIPES wrote:
What is to come of MAG??

In my opinion THE BEST FPS GAME TO GRACE OUR CONSOLES.

mag players haven't been given a whole lot of good news regarding the games future.Zipper is gone, Hefty servings of lag, topped with repeated 50 ft rubber band effects, is enough to make the pope curse at the sky.... Seriously, now I inderstand that it costs quite alot of money to run and maintain servers, and Mag isnt exactly a cash cow for you, but in all honesty what do you expect from a game that you put NOTHING INTO!!! no new map packs? No new anything how keen of you to offer a SUBSCRIPTION FOR CHARACTER SLOTS, I only purchased them because I thought it was a purchase. Not a **bleep** rental! Im just all in all upset with you DRIVING MY FAVORITE GAME INTO THE EFFING GROUND!

You know what else helps to drive MAG down? Glitching little **bleep** who then make videos of how to do it and then share these videos on Youtube.

Oh wait, that was you wasn't it Snipes?!

The Butterfly Effect [}!{]

Butterflies.engin.com ------ for when you get banned from here

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 31 (832 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2554 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 29, 2012

CJ_SNIPES wrote:
What is to come of MAG??

mag players haven't been given a whole lot of good news regarding the games future.Zipper is gone, Hefty servings of lag, topped with repeated 50 ft rubber band effects, is enough to make the pope curse at the sky.... Seriously, now I inderstand that it costs quite alot of money to run and maintain servers, and Mag isnt exactly a cash cow for you, but in all honesty what do you expect from a game that you put NOTHING INTO!!! no new map packs? No new anything how keen of you to offer a SUBSCRIPTION FOR CHARACTER SLOTS, I only purchased them because I thought it was a purchase. Not a **bleep** rental! Im just all in all upset with you DRIVING MY FAVORITE GAME INTO THE EFFING GROUND!

the FUTUR OF MAG is PLANETSIDE 2

Team work MAssive Scale

Tchat Voice over IP Proximity tchat , squad tchat , platoon tchat , comander tchat

12 man squad 4 squad platoon 48 players  2000 players total on 64 km2 maps 3 factions 666 players each 3 way battle all the time

mutiples objectives bases MAG like plant and defuse type of objective will soon be implemented

Sunderer AMS = APC respawn vehicules like in domination and aquisition

DAY and nigth REAL time cycle , nigth vision , flash ligths , flash grenade , concusion grenade , healing grenade , revive grenade name it lol

Same kind of certs tree improove grenade range , better repair tool etc..etc.. everything you have from MAG is their X 100 times lol more atachements more guns 3 way battles name it

If you enjoy MAg for whats it was you will certainly enjoy planetside 2 when it will be done

Chek out for the release end of december this years or sign up for the BETA :smileywink: (( beta is far to be compleate yet but still decent ))   

Actually planetside 2 improove everything thats MAG could have been :smileywink:

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 31 (825 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
856 posts

Sep 30, 2012

grantb1969 wrote:

CJ_SNIPES wrote:
What is to come of MAG??

You know what else helps to drive MAG down? Glitching little **bleep** who then make videos of how to do it and then share these videos on Youtube.

Oh wait, that was you wasn't it Snipes?!

Speaking of which, has anyone else noticed the sharp influx of people glitching into the panel(again) at B in Syr Darya lately? :l

"Not many people believe in divine retribution. That's because this world's a lazy fellow. However, once in a blue moon, he does a good job." -Kirishima Yukihime

"UUUNIVERSEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" - Kashiwazaki Sena
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 31 (779 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5337 posts

Sep 30, 2012

stew360 wrote: :smileywink: :smileywink:

photo freecomms_zpsa50e6e82.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 31 (766 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Oct 1, 2012

stew360 wrote:

Team work MAssive Scale

Tchat Voice over IP Proximity tchat , squad tchat , platoon tchat , comander tchat

12 man squad 4 squad platoon 48 players  2000 players total on 64 km2 maps 3 factions 666 players each 3 way battle all the time

Not too excited about the 3-way battle... too much like a free-for-all.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 31 (732 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2554 posts

Oct 1, 2012

Obvakhi wrote:

stew360 wrote:

Team work MAssive Scale

their is no others game thats can be organised as planetside 2 We have every tools to make it happens all the tchat all the comand tools such as way point but also Colored smoke spot to call tanks or anti air position for our aircraf we can say fire on the purple smoke we have green orange purple etc.. We have comander tchat proximity , squad platoon etc..

3 way battle simply make thing more balanced  you alway have to watch your back their is frontlines in planetside but on bothside of your territory you can get push back so you ahve to orgamised your force the best as you can

and thing will be even less randoms when the mission systhem will take place

Did i say thats you will also have clan wars in game systhem ? On specifics servers for clan who want to chalenge others clan even from their OWN empire ?

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 31 (719 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1467 posts

Oct 1, 2012

stew360 wrote:

Obvakhi wrote:

stew360 wrote:

Team work MAssive Scale

their is no others game thats can be organised as planetside 2 We have every tools to make it happens all the tchat all the comand tools such as way point but also Colored smoke spot to call tanks or anti air position for our aircraf we can say fire on the purple smoke we have green orange purple etc.. We have comander tchat proximity , squad platoon etc..

3 way battle simply make thing more balanced  you alway have to watch your back their is frontlines in planetside but on bothside of your territory you can get push back so you ahve to orgamised your force the best as you can

Did i say thats you will also have clan wars in game systhem ? On specifics servers for clan who want to chalenge others clan even from their OWN empire ?

And yet Stew still spends all of his time on the MAG forum instead of playing this wonderful game he raves about.

The Butterfly Effect [}!{]

Butterflies.engin.com ------ for when you get banned from here

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 31 (701 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2554 posts

Oct 4, 2012

grantb1969 wrote:

stew360 wrote:

Obvakhi wrote:

stew360 wrote:

Team work MAssive Scale

And yet Stew still spends all of his time on the MAG forum instead of playing this wonderful game he raves about.

Nah actually iam testing all 3 factions on the beta to know exactly whats we have and how to balance the whole thing , i come here once in a while

To lets know everyones thats the only alternative to MAG is planetside , and iam pretty sure thats anyones who as play MAG and play planetside feel the same way

Also the objective and capture systhem is not totally implemented yet but in a near futur thing will be even more like mag with generator thats need to be blow up by placing a bomb on it and defend it until it blow up exactly like the mag systhem

the only thing is planetside 2 will be much more complex and compleate overall and will have much more players and much more options to play and make alliance between clan :smileyvery-happy: thats pretty much it

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 31 (645 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
655 posts

Oct 4, 2012
But here's the problem.....not everyone has got money bro. Not every mag player has the money to buy a great or even decent computer. Besides it looks more like a different version of battlefield 3 than mag. There will never be something like mag when it was in its prime.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
YouTube.com/HiTMaNHuntr

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 31 (641 Views)
Gaming Beast
2554 posts

Oct 8, 2012
Is their 3 factions war in battlefield ? Is those factions as different weaponry ? is battlefield suports battle with over 1500 to 2000 players ? Is battlefield as certification /skiltrees to upgrade your ENG tools , or revive kit ?

Is battlefield as side objective like Generator .Scu etc.. like mortar battery and AA batery equivalent in MAG ? Is battlefield as Comand tchat VOIP platoon organisation platoon tchat , squad and squad tchat ? Is BF gameplay is base on assaulting bases with turrets defense thats needed to be blow ? Planetside 2 Tower around bases are the MAG bunkers equivalents you have turrets on it thats need to be destroy to be able to moove foward .. APC respawn vehicules in MAG = Sunderer in planetside 2 etc..

Is BF share all those aspect ?

The answer is NO MAG and planetside are pretty similar , on team work tools at your disposal on the kinda objective and goal Yes BF , MAG and planetside 2 are all FPS game on thats you can be rigth
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 31 (580 Views)
0 Likes