Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/09/2010
Offline
6232 posts
 

Re: The MAG Platinum Club

Sep 27, 2010

 


Cotten-Balls wrote:

 


EnglishSnake wrote:

 


PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

EnglishSnake wrote:

EnglishSnake - Platinum after 1000+hrs lolz


1000 hours....damn!!!!

 

You almost caught my warhawk game time of 1200.    I still have at least 1000 hours of mag left in me Smiley Very Happy

 

I got mine at 200 and something hours.

 

 

 


Im past 1200+hrs now

 


Well, if you never really SEARCHED for it, that is more than understandable lol.  I never thought I'[d get mine, so I just never tried.

 


I didnt really try for it tbh but after so long at Valor and also after obtaining the Interdiction medals/ribbons all i needed was a vet to SVER and Raven

 

Photobucket
Message 10 of 482 (282 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 03/30/2011
Offline
1199 posts
 

Re: The MAG Platinum Club

Sep 27, 2010

i have it.

xdeadstarx - SVER account
Sedative-Highs - Valor Account
Sedativehighs - Raven Account
Sedativehog - PS Move account(Valor)
Message 11 of 482 (282 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/05/2010
Offline
13633 posts
 

Re: The MAG Platinum Club

Sep 27, 2010
Got my PMC trophies out of the way early...only have two more medals (until Esc comes out) and I have all of them too (though I think I will always be one short...never in a turret long enough)
Message 12 of 482 (282 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/04/2010
Offline
5655 posts
 

Re: The MAG Platinum Club

Sep 27, 2010

Plym you need two separate categories. Original and post-nerf. Original was a way higher bar to compete for, and those of us with it busted our asses to get it. Smiley Happy

 

I've got my Original, and I know Chennault does too.

Message 13 of 482 (282 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 03/30/2011
Offline
1199 posts
 

Re: The MAG Platinum Club

Sep 27, 2010

Yeah all of that time you spent sitting down in a chair you were really busting your ass. gg Smiley Tongue

xdeadstarx - SVER account
Sedative-Highs - Valor Account
Sedativehighs - Raven Account
Sedativehog - PS Move account(Valor)
Message 14 of 482 (282 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/05/2010
Offline
13633 posts
 

Re: The MAG Platinum Club

Sep 27, 2010
If I had to get the original I would eventually get it...but it would take forever...no interest in sitting in a turret for any time now...
Message 15 of 482 (282 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Platinum
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
54256 posts
 

Re: The MAG Platinum Club

Sep 27, 2010

PhoenixArcher128 wrote:
Got my PMC trophies out of the way early...only have two more medals (until Esc comes out) and I have all of them too (though I think I will always be one short...never in a turret long enough)

yeah i need to blow up 10 anti-air and shoot down 11 paratroopers, lol.

 

 

Message 16 of 482 (282 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/04/2010
Offline
5655 posts
 

Re: The MAG Platinum Club

Sep 27, 2010

xdeadstarx wrote:

Yeah all of that time you spent sitting down in a chair you were really busting your ass. gg Smiley Tongue


You have no idea how boring sitting in the turret is, wanting to go out there and murder fools, but staying put to snipe them with rockets instead.  Pain in the ass, but eventually, I started getting Longshot Ribbons out of it.

Message 17 of 482 (282 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Platinum
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
54256 posts
 

Re: The MAG Platinum Club

Sep 27, 2010

BloodyKing wrote:

Plym you need two separate categories. Original and post-nerf. Original was a way higher bar to compete for, and those of us with it busted our asses to get it. Smiley Happy

 

I've got my Original, and I know Chennault does too.


You are added and your suggestion is implimented Smiley Happy

 

 

Message 18 of 482 (282 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/05/2010
Offline
13633 posts
 

Re: The MAG Platinum Club

Sep 27, 2010

 


PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

PhoenixArcher128 wrote:
Got my PMC trophies out of the way early...only have two more medals (until Esc comes out) and I have all of them too (though I think I will always be one short...never in a turret long enough)

yeah i need to blow up 10 anti-air and shoot down 11 paratroopers, lol.

 

 


500 turret kills and ~50 runovers! I love running people over now!

 

Message 19 of 482 (282 Views)
Reply
0 Likes