Gaming Beast
2554 posts

Re: So when is MAG 2 coming out?

[ Edited ]
Oct 5, 2012

F3045D-SP wrote:

Planetside 2 coming to the PS4....count on it.

it as big chance to mak its way to Ps4 but this is in years planetside 2 release on PC this decembre with already 3 continents

Also a PS4 will cost at least 600 $ at launch if not more , so with 600 $ you can get a pretty decent PC to play PS2 rigth now  ¸¸Also for those interested for the NEW patch we got today take a look at this http://fr-ca.twitch.tv/las0m/b/334355361

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 27 (362 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
924 posts

Oct 5, 2012

Dublinjonny wrote:

NEVER

Zipper were closed the IP for the game passed into sony online entertainment , which is doing nothing but PC games

ALA planetside2 with is hugely influenced by mag you can see it all over that game ... dont make it good though

MAG was based on Planetside 1, not the other way around.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 27 (352 Views)
Survivor
2570 posts

Oct 5, 2012

If Sony's listening, it should be a launch PS4 game. Either launch window or launch year. It'll have similar or slightly better physics and most importantly (even though we love to hear ourselves lie to each other with the "oh no, I don't care about teh graphics" :smileytongue:)  better graphics than what we've seen from military shooters this gen. The first to the market could give them a solid edge b4 next gen COD comes out and then who knows; maybe after playing huge battles on one map, people just might  find it hard to play these little 8v8 tiny map things that make you feel like a rat in a maze doing the same thing over and over again.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 27 (328 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2554 posts

Oct 5, 2012

Chubear wrote:

If Sony's listening, it should be a launch PS4 game. Either launch window or launch year. It'll have similar or slightly better physics and most importantly (even though we love to hear ourselves lie to each other with the "oh no, I don't care about teh graphics" :smileytongue:)  better graphics than what we've seen from military shooters this gen. The first to the market could give them a solid edge b4 next gen COD comes out and then who knows; maybe after playing huge battles on one map, people just might  find it hard to play these little 8v8 tiny map things that make you feel like a rat in a maze doing the same thing over and over again.

Next gen graphics are now based on Kepler GPU ( Nvidia gtx660 gtx670 gtx680 and gtx690

thats the next gen graphics the new consoles will probably be a little dumb down version of the new gtx600 series or upcoming 700 series (( maybe ))

But since microsoft plan to release a (( cheap )) consoles and sony will have to follow then the memory etc.. will be certainly limited etc..etc.. they will save money where they can

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 27 (313 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

Oct 6, 2012
Sorry but PS2 is bad
One of the youngest players actually decent at MAG
BF3 Stats
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 27 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
924 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 6, 2012

Treyman1115 wrote:
Sorry but PS2 is bad

I like it, think it's pretty good actually, but for arguements sake, lets just say opinions vary.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 27 (282 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2554 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 6, 2012

Treyman1115 wrote:
Sorry but PS2 is bad

SORRY BUT PS2 IS REALLY GOOD

the flow of the games isnt whats is suposed to be the maps could feel a little to huge for the players base ,  because rigth now the empire players cap was around 200  per continetns thats why their is much dead zone in the continents and their is no mission systhem yet to spread the figths around the maps

the flow of the game will be much better really soon , Next patch tonigth or tomorow will merge the 3 east servers and 3 west severs raizing the players cap to 650 players per empire per continents instead of 200 per empire per continents thats mean you will have 3 X players on the same maps so the flow of the game will be way better

Also the patch will introduce the plant and defuse type of objective generator etc.. will only be destroyable exactly like MAG mortar battery and AA etc.. plant a charge and then protect it until it blow up

We are going to have the new continents as well and 3 weapons per class per empire so 36 weapons total for now , shotguns and minguns will follow next week ...

Here a sneak peek of esamir and more info about the patch  here »»»» http://fr-ca.twitch.tv/las0m/b/334355361

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 27 (274 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
655 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Is PS2 really that good? I'm getting a new computer soon so should be able to get it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
YouTube.com/HiTMaNHuntr

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 27 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
356 posts

Oct 6, 2012

hitmanhuntr wrote:

Is PS2 really that good? I'm getting a new computer soon so should be able to get it.

From the videos I've seen it looks action packed, unlike Rust 514, I've played that poo pile.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 27 (235 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1128 posts

Oct 6, 2012

stew i finally agree with you.  i think at this stage ps2>dust514.  but the final product of both games aren't here yet so i cant make my final decision

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 27 (229 Views)
0 Likes