Survivor
2682 posts

Re: SIlver>hours >grims>hours

Oct 1, 2012

browning0605 wrote:

omez wrote:

OMGGADWITSAJAX

Its GAYJAX

I miss MAG forums. Cant believe people still talk about this game. You guys still play?!

No. But what's the internet without pointless fights over meaningless things?

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 74 (241 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1126 posts

Oct 2, 2012

Lrules364 wrote:

Twohothardware wrote:

Who else were we going to play against? Clans like The Dark Firebird lol?

lolDTA

Pretty sure Twohot could solo two squads of DTA... BHD puts up a better fight then DTA ever has or will.

Also LoL at Killer's small Epeen. Go back to following Autumn around Yo.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 74 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
83 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 11, 2012

wafflez

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 74 (220 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1290 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 2, 2012

omez wrote:

Lrules364 wrote:

Twohothardware wrote:

well, you see, we were actually up against your clan quite a few times. fielding 2 squads against a full platoon of 3c. the funny part was, we were able to take darien network and copper hills from you and your cronies on more than one occasion. As such, we also steamrolled you and your clan in aquisition numerous times. we never needed a full 32 to be a great clan, unlike others who rely on sheer numbers and ringing for other clans.

Also, if i recalll correctly, your leader only challenged us when our numbers were low for the week.(tue-thur) it usually happened in spankits chat rooms on those days. (i also remember an occasion where jump messaged me when i needed to be away that weekend. of course, the usual 'chicken **bleep**' talk commenced when i wasnt able to throw down that weekend. i appologize if i have a life outside of the playstation network. I messaged him back for the next 2 weeks after that and never got a response.) when the weekend hit, 3c was quite. if we had 2 or 3 squads he never bothered. 3c only prayed on the weak unless it was an official clan battle setup through the chatroom or on the forums. Your clan had no dignity or pride for itself, and you all lacked respect for yourselves as well as others. thats why 3c fell apart. not because you got bored, or wanted to go to other games. think about it, if you put 32 arrogant **bleep** in a room, they are bound to fight about something eventually. and thats what happened. only about 8 or 9 of you got along, the rest fought each other. I have heard and seen it first hand, so don't try to deny it.

3c wasnt anywhere near as good as you all think it was. it was just the most talked about on the forums, so therefore it became popular here and stuck. this topic has been covered numerous times by just about everyone here. its those that continue to gloat about that clan that bring about these discussions and insults.

Why are you lying, 3C never played your clan. And did you just say a full 3C platoon lost to your 2 squads? ROFLMFAO

i'm talking about the 2011 roster*

you did, on many occasions. now, you may be calling bullsh it on your end, but its the luck of the draw. nothing was officially setup, yet we did battle as often as we battle KEQ every now and then.(which is quite a lot.)  These battles happened in late 2010/early-mid 2011. it was every weekend that we played you. even during Ravens TTT weekend that we setup, we steam rolled 3C 5 or 6 times, adding to our 38 game winning streak that night. (again, outnumbered, but yet we outclassed you. how funny.) However you did win a few games against us. I seem to remember one aqui match where 3c pushed us back at the 5 min mark. the other side had the vehicle out, so it was down to us to defend it. I did battle with jump, going 5-3 against him that match, while defending the transport against 3 squads of 3c. not once were they able to take the vehicle, yet the other side lost and you called it a victory. hmmmm.....

anyway, you all need to stop being **bleep** all the time. stop crying over things that happened in the past all the time, thats all i hear around here anymore. stop gloating about a dead clan with tryhard members going for g>h every time, move on and enjoy whats left of the **bleep** game before it gets shut down.

also, lolBHDtwohotcomment

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 74 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2188 posts

Oct 2, 2012

omez wrote:

omegakaoz wrote:

Better? 

a little bit yeah

Good now go along and play <3 

Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 74 (198 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Oct 2, 2012
**bleep** Ez B deleted his rage comment now it looks like Im talking to Znig.

ps omez is a sheepshagger
Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 74 (179 Views)
Fender Bender
3129 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 2, 2012

nah we're cool ecky. Last time we played together I had a blast scrimming nighttimes, pdiggy, bowtagg, gilnore, etc. with you and fizzy. Sorry for any previous hate <3

photo zzig-1.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 74 (171 Views)
Fender Bender
3129 posts

Oct 2, 2012

Lrules364 wrote:

omez wrote:

Lrules364 wrote:

Twohothardware wrote:

well, you see, we were actually up against your clan quite a few times. fielding 2 squads against a full platoon of 3c. the funny part was, we were able to take darien network and copper hills from you and your cronies on more than one occasion. As such, we also steamrolled you and your clan in aquisition numerous times. we never needed a full 32 to be a great clan, unlike others who rely on sheer numbers and ringing for other clans.

Also, if i recalll correctly, your leader only challenged us when our numbers were low for the week.(tue-thur) it usually happened in spankits chat rooms on those days. (i also remember an occasion where jump messaged me when i needed to be away that weekend. of course, the usual 'chicken **bleep**' talk commenced when i wasnt able to throw down that weekend. i appologize if i have a life outside of the playstation network. I messaged him back for the next 2 weeks after that and never got a response.) when the weekend hit, 3c was quite. if we had 2 or 3 squads he never bothered. 3c only prayed on the weak unless it was an official clan battle setup through the chatroom or on the forums. Your clan had no dignity or pride for itself, and you all lacked respect for yourselves as well as others. thats why 3c fell apart. not because you got bored, or wanted to go to other games. think about it, if you put 32 arrogant **bleep** in a room, they are bound to fight about something eventually. and thats what happened. only about 8 or 9 of you got along, the rest fought each other. I have heard and seen it first hand, so don't try to deny it.

3c wasnt anywhere near as good as you all think it was. it was just the most talked about on the forums, so therefore it became popular here and stuck. this topic has been covered numerous times by just about everyone here. its those that continue to gloat about that clan that bring about these discussions and insults.

Why are you lying, 3C never played your clan. And did you just say a full 3C platoon lost to your 2 squads? ROFLMFAO

you did, on many occasions. now, you may be calling bullsh it on your end, but its the luck of the draw. nothing was officially setup, yet we did battle as often as we battle KEQ every now and then.(which is quite a lot.)  These battles happened in late 2010/early-mid 2011. it was every weekend that we played you. even during Ravens TTT weekend that we setup, we steam rolled 3C 5 or 6 times, adding to our 38 game winning streak that night. (again, outnumbered, but yet we outclassed you. how funny.) However you did win a few games against us. I seem to remember one aqui match where 3c pushed us back at the 5 min mark. the other side had the vehicle out, so it was down to us to defend it. I did battle with jump, going 5-3 against him that match, while defending the transport against 3 squads of 3c. not once were they able to take the vehicle, yet the other side lost and you called it a victory. hmmmm.....

anyway, you all need to stop being **bleep** all the time. stop crying over things that happened in the past all the time, thats all i hear around here anymore. stop gloating about a dead clan with tryhard members going for g>h every time, move on and enjoy whats left of the **bleep** game before it gets shut down.

I'm not trying to be a **bleep**, but what good players did DTA have? This is a serious question, name 8 players in DTA that were as good as some of MAGs top players. I never saw any during my time on MAG. 

photo zzig-1.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 74 (163 Views)
Sackboy
452 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 2, 2012

Lrules364 wrote:

omez wrote:

Lrules364 wrote:

Twohothardware wrote:

So DTA steam rolled 3C? So you must obviously be the #1 clan on MAG, like you might be up there with ( bf3 clan, GUN) nearly i dare to say.

Can you show me a picture or a video of the 2011 3C roster getting steam rolled and redlined like you seem to describe? Because i can't grasp the concept of DTA winning a clan that no one could beat. 

*again i'm talking about the 2011 3C roster with those 32 players playing versus your clan*

BF3 Stats
Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 74 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
198 posts

Oct 2, 2012
LoL stats are meaningless at this point. If people are still restarting accounts to get grims or silver bullets over hours than its just sad. More than half the player base are crouch walkers now.

Also LoL at DTA steam rolling 3C (real one not remakes)
Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 74 (137 Views)
0 Likes