Fender Bender
3129 posts

Re: SIlver>hours >grims>hours

Sep 23, 2012

omez wrote:

I still read this forum znig so it's OKSmiley LOL

IMO, the players on valor (top tier ones) would have posed a good challenge to the 3C roster, ONLY if they could get their * together. But that wouldn't be enough for that battle, everyone had their chance ~^~,vl$,GUN and others, it was their choice when they formed their rosters. 

No doubt it would have been a BEST OF THE BEST battle, but in my opinion the outcome would have been the same.

That's what I wish would have happened. Another top clan of killers that actually worked together as a clan. GUN and VL$ kind of tried, but the clans were a fail. Both had some good players, but not really top tier players. They were both mainly filled with players that could get a lot of kills vs blue dots, and had no clue how to play together when facing another clan. No chemistry yo. AIR and ~^~ just needed better players, to many noob farming bush wookies who could only knife. 

All zippers fault for not giving us clan battles, in this dead non-competitive game... fucca yoo zippa

photo zzig-1.gif
Message 21 of 74 (417 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6781 posts

Sep 23, 2012

znignflo72 wrote:

omez wrote:

I still read this forum znig so it's OKSmiley LOL

IMO, the players on valor (top tier ones) would have posed a good challenge to the 3C roster, ONLY if they could get their * together. But that wouldn't be enough for that battle, everyone had their chance ~^~,vl$,GUN and others, it was their choice when they formed their rosters. 

No doubt it would have been a BEST OF THE BEST battle, but in my opinion the outcome would have been the same.

That's what I wish would have happened. Another top clan of killers that actually worked together as a clan. GUN and VL$ kind of tried, but the clans were a fail. Both had some good players, but not really top tier players. They were both mainly filled with players that could get a lot of kills vs blue dots, and had no clue how to play together when facing another clan. No chemistry yo. AIR and ~^~ just needed better players, to many noob farming bush wookies who could only knife. 

All zippers fault for not giving us clan battles, in this dead non-competitive game... fucca yoo zippa

Yah, I honestly think that if Flock had a handful of other players in their roster AND did more clan battles they would've done a lot better vs 3C. IIRC 3C had been together for a long time as well but active in other games and did a lot of clan battles in those, while 3C vs Flock was their first real CB (please correct me if I'm wrong, I was only a member of flock for a short while so I'm not sure of this).

Too much stomping on randoms is detrimental to your ability to face off against goods opponents, people get used to playing like idiots because they can in pubs then go against good players and just can't pull off those same dumb moves so end up a bit lost and rusty at the gameplay that's required to win at that point. I know it, it's happened to me many times, now I try to play smart even if against randoms and think of it tactically instead of just sprinting around and spamming jump, knife and hip spray like many...

Photobucket
Message 22 of 74 (415 Views)
Fender Bender
3129 posts

Sep 23, 2012
needed fizzy tbh
 photo zzig-1.gif
Message 23 of 74 (412 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
6781 posts

Sep 23, 2012

znignflo72 wrote:
needed fizzy tbh

Fizzy's passive bonus is +50% chemistry tbh, a bit OP.

Photobucket
Message 24 of 74 (407 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
452 posts

Sep 23, 2012

We have gotten the max out of this game regardless. Even though failOvaHours=Zipper thought differently, all of the old school guys carried this game right till the end.

Anyways, always glad to have played with guys like znig 2hot and james good times! Heart

BF3 Stats
Message 25 of 74 (384 Views)
Gaming Beast
2296 posts

Sep 23, 2012
Ha, log on one time and this stuff is still being talked about. Awesome.
Message 26 of 74 (357 Views)
Sackboy
452 posts

Sep 23, 2012

OMGGADWITSAJAX

BF3 Stats
Message 27 of 74 (336 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1292 posts

Sep 27, 2012

omez wrote:

all of the old school guys carried this game right till the end.

you're welcome.

kind of funny that those involved still talk about this. Old 3c still owes me a match, regardless of the outcome. excuses were made by both sides, even by those who wanted the battle. so i gave up and watched everyone gawk and gossip and be praised by the so called 'elitests' of the game. sort of fun really. I probably wont ever see any of those original members again, im lucky to see 1 or 2 even in a group together.

And even though i wasnt a fan of any of those clans(no thanks to some of their members sh*tty attitudes and inability to work with anyone), it was fun to watch them stomp each other and the QQing following the match by both sides.(of which still happens. sh*t never changes around here)

oh, and Wins>Hours is better than kdr, grims, and bullets combined.

Photobucket
Message 28 of 74 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
177 posts

Sep 27, 2012
3C knew who to play ....they made a schedule against clans they knew weren't as good but still decent making them look all the better....in MAG today you battle who you can...back then everyone wanted to battle 3C...they were very smart to play the clans they did....goood nuff of a choice we still talk bout them today....its just like football...you can talk all you want ...example:the oklahoma sooner's in 2000 were best team ever..sure you could say so they played good teams but teams they could beat....another could say alabama university was best ever in 2010...you cant decide whuch is better by who they beat...as time goes by strategy,player skill, and opponents change....btw (the example does not express my personal views on best team in collegiant football)

Message 29 of 74 (261 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1126 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 27, 2012

bestuvthebest wrote:
3C knew who to play ....they made a schedule against clans they knew weren't as good but still decent making them look all the better....in MAG today you battle who you can...back then everyone wanted to battle 3C...they were very smart to play the clans they did....goood nuff of a choice we still talk bout them today....its just like football...you can talk all you want ...example:the oklahoma sooner's in 2000 were best team ever..sure you could say so they played good teams but teams they could beat....another could say alabama university was best ever in 2010...you cant decide whuch is better by who they beat...as time goes by strategy,player skill, and opponents change....btw (the example does not express my personal views on best team in collegiant football)
You shouldn't talk about something that you know nothing about.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 30 of 74 (248 Views)