Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Sep 20 2012
By: KILLER_EZ_B__ Hekseville Citizen 431 posts
Offline

SIlver>hours >grims>hours

[ Edited ]
73 replies 591 views Edited Sep 21, 2012

Silver bullets > over hours is what really matters , These scrubs who think there good cuz they got grims ova hours are scrubs when they go up against players with silver ova hours . All the really best players in MAG have silver ova hours , About 99.9 % of them . This is where I bring up where AImBot was the best clan on MAG that would destroy 3C and LoL in any day of the week LOL. Even coppatop said it , Every single player in AImbot had silver over hours . 3c and LoL had like 20 % of ppl with silver over hours LOLOL so I don't know why these scruby players say there the best , Probably cuz there all in each other friends list so they **bleep** LMAO .  Flame on

 


Edit: removed insult

 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 74 (591 Views)
Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 02/16/2011
Offline
3983 posts
 

Re: SIlver>hours >grims>hours

Sep 20, 2012

There's no clan that's ever been formed on MAG that would of beaten the 3C roster in January 2011. End of story and no need to debate it. People fail to realize that most of these other clans that have formed since were only as good as they were because of the players that were either on that 3C roster or because those players no longer play the game so there's far less real competition.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 74 (586 Views)
Reply
Survivor
Registered: 07/25/2010
Online
2417 posts
 

Re: SIlver>hours >grims>hours

Sep 20, 2012

Did you have silvers over hours on your first acct?

 

If not, your opinion doesn't matter.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 74 (580 Views)
Reply
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 03/01/2012
Offline
177 posts
 

Re: SIlver>hours >grims>hours

Sep 20, 2012
S.B-10 headshots/10 kills...Grim-35 kills....as long as your getting a grim every game your number of headshots do not matter...i personally when go for headshots only get about 30-35 kills and 15-20 headshots....when going for kills i get 45-50 almost every game with around 8-12 headshots....a good player needs a mixture of grims and silver bullets showing they are both accurate and can kill....10 headshots dont mean **bleep** if you get 15 kills a game.. you need to be able to get a good number of kills while being able to get a headshot when necessary every game...also if a player is a knife specialist (i am not by any means) this will lower number of headshots therefore less silver bullets...a good player needs a good number of grims,silver bullets,combat ribbon for their weapon of choice and as few purple hearts as possible proving they can get 35 with out dying 30 times...


Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 74 (565 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 05/01/2006
Offline
2682 posts
 

Re: SIlver>hours >grims>hours

Sep 20, 2012

KILLER_EZ_B__ wrote:

This is where I bring up where AImBot was the best clan on MAG that would destroy 3C and LoL in any day of the week LOL. 

 

 


No

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 74 (552 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 11/30/2011
Offline
1148 posts
 

Re: SIlver>hours >grims>hours

Sep 20, 2012

bestuvthebest wrote:
S.B-10 headshots/10 kills...Grim-35 kills....as long as your getting a grim every game your number of headshots do not matter...i personally when go for headshots only get about 30-35 kills and 15-20 headshots....when going for kills i get 45-50 almost every game with around 8-12 headshots....a good player needs a mixture of grims and silver bullets showing they are both accurate and can kill....10 headshots dont mean **bleep** if you get 15 kills a game.. you need to be able to get a good number of kills while being able to get a headshot when necessary every game...also if a player is a knife specialist (i am not by any means) this will lower number of headshots therefore less silver bullets...a good player needs a good number of grims,silver bullets,combat ribbon for their weapon of choice and as few purple hearts as possible proving they can get 35 with out dying 30 times...

I agree except that a good player who has aim shouldnt worry about headshots they come naturally with just having good aim. now im not saying im pro because you of all people will be the first to point out no grimzz to hours and all that b.s., but my head shot ratio is always high no matter what.  and most good players you do fight usually do get headshots on you. 

 

 

My many MAG alts:
LAXfrEEk880, LAX-8-, laxbro-8-, L--A--X-_-V, G-R-i-M-Z-z-_-V and SchaeFeR__8[ps4 account so add me :smileyhappy:]
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 74 (537 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 07/19/2011
Offline
436 posts
 

Re: SIlver>hours >grims>hours

Sep 20, 2012

I have 500 grims 400 silvers and 375 hours. Whenever I get my grim with an AR I get a silver bullet.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 74 (531 Views)
Reply
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 02/24/2012
Online
367 posts
 

Re: SIlver>hours >grims>hours

Sep 20, 2012

iTsCaRNaGe wrote:

KILLER_EZ_B__ wrote:

This is where I bring up where AImBot was the best clan on MAG that would destroy 3C and LoL in any day of the week LOL. 

 

 


No


Coppatop and EZ B said so....

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 74 (529 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 05/23/2011
Offline
1126 posts
 

Re: SIlver>hours >grims>hours

Sep 20, 2012

Twohothardware wrote:

There's no clan that's ever been formed on MAG that would of beaten the 3C roster in January 2011. End of story and no need to debate it. People fail to realize that most of these other clans that have formed since were only as good as they were because of the players that were either on that 3C roster or because those players no longer play the game so there's far less real competition.


This. Except for Twohot. Terrible player... <3

 

Also the only record Aimbot holds is the highest number of account restarts.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 74 (514 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 05/01/2006
Offline
2682 posts
 

Re: SIlver>hours >grims>hours

Sep 21, 2012

F3045D-SP wrote:

iTsCaRNaGe wrote:

KILLER_EZ_B__ wrote:

This is where I bring up where AImBot was the best clan on MAG that would destroy 3C and LoL in any day of the week LOL. 

 

 


No


Coppatop and EZ B said so....


Ok...

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 74 (488 Views)
Reply