Reply
Apr 12 2012
By: stew360 Gaming Beast 2554 posts
Offline

Planetside 2 VS Dust514 Gameplay wich one is better and why ?

170 replies 2458 views Edited Apr 12, 2012

leave ur comments on youtube ive made this video thats show both gameplay planetside and dust514 !

Planetside 2 VS Dust514 Gameplay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVw8GW1KkdI&feature=youtu.be






Photobucket
Message 92 of 171 (2,458 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 01/14/2010
Offline
2554 posts
 

Re: Planetside 2 VS Dust514 Gameplay wich one is better and why ?

Apr 3, 2012


Photobucket
Message 1 of 171 (2,458 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/24/2009
Offline
3281 posts
 

Re: Planetside 2 VS Dust514 Gameplay wich one is better and why ?

Apr 3, 2012

Pretty simple really their both going to suck.

Dust514 is being made by amateurs in the shooter industry. Their going to make a lot of mistakes by simply not understanding the market their going into, which can already been seen. Although it's free so i guess that beats all to be honest.

Planetside 2 will be great for hardcore elite pc gamers (LOLOLOL) but for everyone else it will suck. Massive unco-ordinated warfare doesn't sound appealing frankly. The game will only be good if everyone on your side knows what their doing but from MAG we can see that 99% of the time you get illiterate morons .


Message 2 of 171 (2,458 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 11/19/2010
Offline
60 posts
 

Re: Planetside 2 VS Dust514 Gameplay wich one is better and why ?

Apr 3, 2012

quagers13 wrote:

Pretty simple really their both going to suck.

Dust514 is being made by amateurs in the shooter industry. Their going to make a lot of mistakes by simply not understanding the market their going into, which can already been seen. Although it's free so i guess that beats all to be honest.

Planetside 2 will be great for hardcore elite pc gamers (LOLOLOL) but for everyone else it will suck. Massive unco-ordinated warfare doesn't sound appealing frankly. The game will only be good if everyone on your side knows what their doing but from MAG we can see that 99% of the time you get illiterate morons .

<----Click!

Quagers speaks the truth about PS2. 

The jury is still out on DUST 514...

Message 3 of 171 (2,458 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 01/14/2010
Offline
2554 posts
 

Re: Planetside 2 VS Dust514 Gameplay wich one is better and why ?

Apr 3, 2012

BAM_HUSQVARNA a écrit:

quagers13 wrote:

Pretty simple really their both going to suck.

Dust514 is being made by amateurs in the shooter industry. Their going to make a lot of mistakes by simply not understanding the market their going into, which can already been seen. Although it's free so i guess that beats all to be honest.

Planetside 2 will be great for hardcore elite pc gamers (LOLOLOL) but for everyone else it will suck. Massive unco-ordinated warfare doesn't sound appealing frankly. The game will only be good if everyone on your side knows what their doing but from MAG we can see that 99% of the time you get illiterate morons .

<----Click!

Quagers speaks the truth about PS2. 

The jury is still out on DUST 514...

Lol thats make me laugh when some people with absolutly 0 knowloege and misconception of both games make sentense like this !

Photobucket
Message 4 of 171 (2,458 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 05/23/2011
Offline
1126 posts
 

Re: Planetside 2 VS Dust514 Gameplay wich one is better and why ?

Apr 3, 2012

We get it stew your totally hyped about PS2 now go be quiet in your corner jerking off to the PS2 trailers while we discuss how awesome or terribad Dust will be. Kthnx.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Message 5 of 171 (2,458 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/16/2011
Offline
3277 posts
 

Re: Planetside 2 VS Dust514 Gameplay wich one is better and why ?

Apr 3, 2012

stew360 wrote:

BAM_HUSQVARNA a écrit:

quagers13 wrote:

Pretty simple really their both going to suck.

Dust514 is being made by amateurs in the shooter industry. Their going to make a lot of mistakes by simply not understanding the market their going into, which can already been seen. Although it's free so i guess that beats all to be honest.

Planetside 2 will be great for hardcore elite pc gamers (LOLOLOL) but for everyone else it will suck. Massive unco-ordinated warfare doesn't sound appealing frankly. The game will only be good if everyone on your side knows what their doing but from MAG we can see that 99% of the time you get illiterate morons .

<----Click!

Quagers speaks the truth about PS2. 

The jury is still out on DUST 514...

Lol thats make me laugh when some people with absolutly 0 knowloege and misconception of both games make sentense like this !

http://www.hiraeth.org.uk/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/english.jpg

 photo FreeRohullav1_zpsc97c3011.png
Message 6 of 171 (2,458 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 01/14/2010
Offline
2554 posts
 

Re: Planetside 2 VS Dust514 Gameplay wich one is better and why ?

Apr 3, 2012

Stand_Alone97 a écrit:

We get it stew your totally hyped about PS2 now go be quiet in your corner jerking off to the PS2 trailers while we discuss how awesome or terribad Dust will be. Kthnx.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Blind fanboyisme alerttttttttttttt !

Ive put up both video FACE TO FACE and leave ur comments on youtube ill be glad to see the result !

People who have absolutly 0 knowlege of both game who just put some bullshit out of their mouth because they own a ps3 and dust will be a ps3 tittle BOTH GAMES are very similar to many aspect if u dont even know anything about those game how can u have a opinion ?

Photobucket
Message 7 of 171 (2,458 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 05/23/2011
Offline
1126 posts
 

Re: Planetside 2 VS Dust514 Gameplay wich one is better and why ?

Apr 3, 2012

Fanboyism? I don't even like Eve or care about it. I'm only interested in Dust so I have an FPS to play with friends etc. That and I've been invited to like 4 clans for it already lmfao. Neither game is out so comparing anything is pointless, Idgaf about trailers/vids... I'll judge the game when I play it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Message 8 of 171 (2,458 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/16/2011
Offline
3277 posts
 

Re: Planetside 2 VS Dust514 Gameplay wich one is better and why ?

Apr 4, 2012

Stand_Alone97 wrote:

Fanboyism? I don't even like Eve or care about it. I'm only interested in Dust so I have an FPS to play with friends etc. That and I've been invited to like 4 clans for it already lmfao. Neither game is out so comparing anything is pointless, Idgaf about trailers/vids... I'll judge the game when I play it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You have friends?

 photo FreeRohullav1_zpsc97c3011.png
Message 9 of 171 (2,458 Views)
Reply
0 Likes